Team Sussex: The Sussex Family General Chat Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

I don't think it's stupid, the country is divided between Dems and Reps, a 49/51 Biden Presidential win is very very thin. And at this point in time for quite a few months since last year Biden's numbers have gone down, hence my 'awareness' comment. And why desperate measures of distraction in the US politics scenario are taking place.

This comment is a reality situation, it is not a partisan comment from one side or the other. IOW, unbiased. 

changemhysoul

Okay, I understand your POV. I don?t agree but I get it.

I?ll maintain that it is a stupid issue and in that regard I mean the heritage foundations case.

wannable

You know I think one needs to have empathy and that Homeland security for foreginers rule needs a good reviewing. (I know several dems and reps were salivating for Novak - sports star in the sports thread - to walk in the border to make a scandal *another example out of him, but he travels with his own personal private jet, except far away Australia, first class, he spoke about the trauma of Australia, the jail, what he had to mentally do with his therapist for the next 4 months, etc) I do know that from both sides of the fence, not only in politics but in Sussexes vs. the Waleses, there are extremists who are *not my fav* fruit and nuts  :hehe: The more balanced with a tinge of bias in both sides have their points about why and why not. *I actually love fruit and nuts*, just being a bit funny within the seriousness of my comment.

Me: Since the border situation is a mamoth mess and criminals, drug lords are crossing and IS a major concern, nothing else really is 'that' major or important in reference to free borders vs homeland security, which is a joke, which is why my previous H will not have to disclose his Visa paperwork, come on, he is married to a US citizen, a poor drug addict that needs mushroom forever - illegal but it is his meds (Byrony Telegraph article), and I'm talking serious because getting H unhooked to that is  let's say try to improve his mental health is probably at this point in time/age, not going to happen.

changemhysoul

a good article and good reflection

Prince Harry Apology: A Former Mag Editor's Regrets | Capsule NZ

He's also not a drug addict, unless you know him personally or somehow have access to medical records and etc, please refrain from claiming such, thank you. That's not only a request to you but to the mods to not allow people to make those types of claims without some serious proof.

wannable

She admits the backbone of that New Zealand magazine is the British Royal Family, she apologizes to Prince Harry with no details whatsoever of her NZ stories?!

Harry spoke widely to Bryony of the Telegraph, who was invited to Montecito, he literally told her 'I'll be taking my illegal mushrooms forever'', which is highly hallucinating drug. And he want's his brother to drug together.

Curryong

The regrets of a former women?s mag writer about the way the media have handled Harry and Meghan.

Prince Harry Apology: A Former Mag Editor's Regrets | Capsule NZ

She does speak about the stories her mag promoted and this may be of interest to those who believe that no members of the RF staff would ever denigrate or negate other royals.

?Yes, we had official sources, but those sources were telling a different version of events to protect their own royals, or were deflecting and creating entirely false stories to bury other stories (negative stories, but true stories) that might come out about the royals they were responsible for.? End quote

Remember, this is a former editor writing this not just a journalist following an editor?s instructions about a piece.

Curryong

?For one, I can remember the talk about a rift occurring between ?the fab four? (that was Prince William, his wife Kate, Prince Harry & Meghan), and the hoo-ha about Meghan Markle supposedly making Kate cry before her wedding to Harry over bridesmaids dresses. We printed that story, when yes, in fact, it was the opposite scenario that took place. ? end quote.

From the article. Which goes on to state the bit I previously copied about royal ?sources? (tittle tattling staff in other words,) briefing and throwing shade on other royals while doing it.

wannable

The couple change their versions of stories. From getting caught in court with Omid who said none of it existed to Oprah it existed.

We all got played.

No more believing whatever these two are up to.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on June 16, 2023, 01:48:25 AM
The couple change their versions of stories. From getting caught in court with Omid who said none of it existed to Oprah it existed.

We all got played.

No more believing whatever these two are up to.

And I believe very little of what the other senior members of the BRF purportedly say or do. 90% of what comes out in public about them is PR manipulated by their staff and/or the media they have arrangements with. And the other 10% is what they do in private that they hope nobody gets to know about. And I say that after observing the lot of them from the time the late Queen and Prss Margaret were still quite young women. From about 1959 or so.

changemhysoul

I?m not sure who ?we? are but I?m not a part of that.

I?ll believe them, Omid and Oprah over the British media and the royal family and those friends and close, senior royal source, senior aid.

A lot of what they said has been proven to be true, and most of the time it?s not even that ?Harry and Meghan are liars? it?s ?omg how could they say anything in public? so what they said happened, it?s just that people believe that Harry and Meghan should be abused and their abusers should be allowed to get away with it. The betrayal is refusing to be silent about an abuse, in Meghans case, being silence for a family that didn?t care about her or the racism she endured for THEM while working harder when marrying then some other royal wives. And for Harry, not willing to be his brothers punching bag when Harry refuse to listen to him. (Even from sources, the story hasn?t been denied, just an attempt at being played down.)

So, do I believe the woman who has a clean record before marrying into this family and the man?s history that has been leaked by his family?.or an institution that?s known for in-fighting, not caring about mental health, not caring about people has human beings and wants people to be loyal to the firm and only pull out the ?were family? line when it benefits them. Actually, an institutions history that?s built on harming history and hurting family for centuries.

Yeah, I believe the former.

Also, please let?s not act as if the royal family don?t change their stories or the British media often change their stories (let?s remember 107 versions of Meghan made Kate cry until they settled on ?well, we?re not saying it?s not true but why did she have to bring it up? It?s okay if ameghan gets hate and called a slave over this story but Kate being called a good person who would?ve wanted to tell the truth????? Meghan just about pushed her in front of a bus and spit on her)

And as I said, unless you have the proof of being one of his medical staff or able to observe him personally, let?s refrain. If you?re able to produce that medical chart and or other info pertaining, then I?ll gladly believe you and not think it?s something wild to through around.

Also, the woman who apologized, was on CNN to talk more about it.

wannable

^ My point is I asked what story of the ex editor of the NZ magazine.

The bridesmaids crying story and the fab4 was notified in Omid Scobie's Finding Freedom book as not true, fake news, it never happened. In the Oprah interview, Meghan said it did happen.

The UK Court of Law, Omid lied, Meghan apologized because she didn't remember that there was 35 plus pages of email exchange with the author.

The changing versions pattern of the couple at this point in time is public and notorious. My intention of wanting to know ''which story'' is precisely to show the multiple versions the couple do about any/all particular subject.

Can anyone say who made who cry? With all honesty, NO.

wannable

Curryong

Oh goodness, a married couple photographed together in California! And looking happy as well!  That will annoy Neil Sean and Angela Levin,  Lady CC, and the rest of the revolting GB crew who?ve been predicting the Sussexes are on the brink of divorce for months!

wannable

Source: Instagram stories Karl Larsen Photography, Organization: Backgrid

This guy is in cahoots with the Sussexes and with Thomas Markle

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on July 03, 2023, 05:18:46 PM
Source: Instagram stories Karl Larsen Photography, Organization: Backgrid

This guy is in cahoots with the Sussexes and with Thomas Markle

An odd position for a person to be in considering the Sussexes and Thomas Markle (who was prepared to be a witness in court against his daughter at least twice) haven?t spoken for years.

wannable

He did a couple of statements today in his Instagram story, which lasts 24 hours and he also made a Instagram permanent post - it's in the socialites and royal connections board.  Would this lovey dove dove be what Harry wants, pure adoration?! It's quite a bit cheesy, but cheers to them, if they are happy, viva el amor.

changemhysoul

i love cheesy, two people being happily in love, it's a lot for people to take in.

also, not posting photos but the sussex family had a nice day out, from the side, lili looks so much like harry. there was another blurry photo that had all of them, blurry archie looks super cute and he's growing!

changemhysoul

Quote from: wannable on June 16, 2023, 01:54:34 PM
^ My point is I asked what story of the ex editor of the NZ magazine.

The bridesmaids crying story and the fab4 was notified in Omid Scobie's Finding Freedom book as not true, fake news, it never happened. In the Oprah interview, Meghan said it did happen.

The UK Court of Law, Omid lied, Meghan apologized because she didn't remember that there was 35 plus pages of email exchange with the author.

The changing versions pattern of the couple at this point in time is public and notorious. My intention of wanting to know ''which story'' is precisely to show the multiple versions the couple do about any/all particular subject.

Can anyone say who made who cry? With all honesty, NO.

i guess the point of her was to apologize for her contributing to an environment of hate and harassment. the point is also for her to promote her new website, make a pivot and

the email exchanges were with jason knauff and we know what type of man he is, in those court docs we also know that meghan was weary about doing a book or anything like that but he convinced her to do it, saying it would be good and she trusted williams staff. yes, a mistake on meghan's part to try and trust that man. also a mistake on omid's part to trust that he was sourcing good information from a person who wanted to help the sussex's.

she sent an email to jason to with things about her and then that was sent to omid. we also know via court docs that meghan didn't trust omid at first because he got a story about her wrong pertaining to her stylist, clothes and fashion.

but a man who runs to help a paper that had been out-right racist, abusive and a bully isn't a man that can be trusted. it was a lesson in trusting most people in the palace and thinking they actually had the sussex's wellbeing in mind. of course, it's a palace that runs on trying to make sure the head is the most popular instead of using the popularity for good. a business' when it comes to they deem lesser but still want those lesser to treat them like family.

and as said, the UK court of law, also excused Meghan, had Jason release all of the information that showed the entire story.

and the sussex's patterns are far less different or changed than the media that people like to consume and use as the gotcha against them.

Meghan made Kate cry = 10 different versions, ones that also came out and changed when Meghan stated that she had a note. That was then worked into the story by the British media.

Kate made Meghan cry = two versions, one just saying had it happened and one official version from a person actually close to the story.

And given Kate's behavior at the 2020 Commonwealth, before her name was ever brought up (and brought up in a good way, giving her the cover of being some powerless little lady), it's not hard to believe that instead of going to the tailor's like all of the other parents, she instead chose to harass a bride over dresses so they could be done the way she (kate) wanted WHILE saying that knew Meghan was going through things and reducing another woman to tears.

So, as people chose to believe the sussex's are evil incarnate who have 0 points and nothing bad was done to them, I chose to believe the former who's only spoken about it twice.

And only one version of the entire thing lead to a black woman being called a slave on KP's instagram comments while they did nothing (but they will be sure to delete comments about roses) while there are real creditable right wing threats to said woman's life.

Curryong

Quote from: changemhysoul on July 05, 2023, 11:45:50 PM
i love cheesy, two people being happily in love, it's a lot for people to take in.

also, not posting photos but the sussex family had a nice day out, from the side, lili looks so much like harry. there was another blurry photo that had all of them, blurry archie looks super cute and he's growing!

Yeah, saw those photos! Lili the redhead cuddled in her dad?s arms, Archie by the side of the road with his family, enjoying the July 4th celebrations. Lovely little group!

TLLK

Seems like a typical fun Fourth of July parade event for the entire family.

Curryong

wannable

Lovely outfit, Princess Charlotte esque (from pictures I saw via twitter).

Princess Lilibet is cute, her nose is Thomas Markle Sr.

TLLK

Prince Harry is More Popular Than Prince William in U.S.

QuotePrince Harry is now more popular in America than Prince William, seven months after his memoir sent his approval rating into free fall.

The Duke of Sussex was liked by 48 percent and disliked by 24 percent during the second quarter of 2023, giving him a net approval rating of +24, according to data collected by YouGov.

Prince William was liked by 43 percent and disliked by 21 percent over the same three-month period, giving him a net approval rating of +22. Kate Middleton was more popular than both, however, liked by 46 percent and disliked by 11 percent, putting her on +35.

The data comes from roughly 1,500 interviews conducted between April and June, a different methodology to standard surveys, which generally run over a few days.

YouGov's figures are a significant boost for the duke in the aftermath of the collapse of his Spotify deal, which saw him and Meghan Markle labeled "f****** gifters" by Bill Simmons, an executive at the streaming platform.

However, Harry is yet to recover the popularity he held prior to the release of his book Spare in January 2023 and Netflix documentary the month earlier.

Here's the You Gov site information for those mentioned in the article.  Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex popularity & fame | YouGov

William, Prince of Wales popularity & fame | YouGov

Catherine, Princess of Wales popularity & fame | YouGov

While she wasn't mentioned in the article, here's the current ratings for the Duchess of Sussex in the U.S.

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex popularity & fame | YouGov

Curryong

I don?t particularly take notice of popularity polls but I trust YouGov more than most. So this makes pleasant reading for me.

Prince Harry is More Popular Than Prince William in U.S.