Team Sussex: Prince Harry's Army Career Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

wannable

Better Up is H job, career, not charity related, so I'm adding it here in the career thread.

A new look for H with hair regrowth and brown colour.

changemhysoul

Well, then it's good that nothing you said applies to Harry because he never called himself a mental health expert.

But, it's always those who hold him to a higher standard that themselves cannot achieve that will lie on his name. There are also those who cry at him for perceived insults or actions and proceed to not be any better but still find a way to talk from their high horse. I would just hope that those who attack him, sure making sure their closet's are clean and they don't live in glass houses.

Also MODS, I'm not saying everyone who post on the Team Sussex forums, have to like them but seeing as there is an ENTIRE part of this forum that's for people that don't like them, can you please have people direct their insults and etc to that part of the forum and leave the space for people who are fans of the Sussex's in peace? I don't enter those spaces on the forum as to not ruin the environment of Sussex's bashing that they can enjoy.

It would be nice if the Team Sussex environment was free of that.

wannable

Quite, I like to read non challenging sweet comments here.   :wub: :vday2:

IF any one wants to discuss or challenge, cut the quote and straight to the Iffy Wiff.

Aren't those the rules. 

Now the Delaware state rule is a state government fact, which by the way is also a sweet thing for fans (for real) I mean surely people will keep on transferring moneys to their favorite i.e. Clinton Delaware foundation which transfers moneys to the other 20 Delaware companies.  :cloud9: :crazylove: :brightside:

I honestly like it, I wish for a Team Commonwealth thread with zero challenge, just sweet talk.

TLLK

A reminder to all on the purpose of "Team Sussex" forum. "Unshaken Support for the Sussexes (for fans, devotees, and admirers of Harry and Meghan.) Comments that are admirable, revering, and ardent are welcome here." If you wish to make a more candid and less complimentary post about the couple, take it to "Iffy-Wiffy Club"

wannable

Quite, I usually post news here with no comment.

Cut/Paste to other one if I decide to comment.

TLLK

TLLK

Veteran reveals what it was like fighting alongside Prince Harry in Afghanistan | Daily Mail Online

QuoteAn Army veteran who served with Prince Harry in Afghanistan has insisted that the Duke of Sussex was never 'mollycoddled' in the military.

Steve Sampher, who was shot in the head and lost his leg, appeared on Good Morning Britain as he explained he would be reuniting with the veteran royal at the Invictus Games next month.

The Duke served in the Army for 10 years in total, rising to the rank of Captain and undertaking two tours of Afghanistan.

During the second tour, he spent four months as an apache helicopter pilot - from September 2012 to January 2013.

He praised the Duke's work, saying he was never treated differently to other soldiers, and adding: 'You'd bump into Harry in the cookhouse and have a chat with him.'