Team Sussex: Sussex family birthdays, anniversaries, and other milestones

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry prepare for happy family occasion
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will celebrate their daughter Lilibet's second birthday this week

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry prepare for happy family occasion ahead of imminent UK visit | HELLO!

changemhysoul

It'll be official has of tomorrow but we've officially reached $100,992 for Archie & Lili's birthday! I'm glad it could get done before she turned 4 and I expect a lot of people will be donating tomorrow for the actual day!

https://give.kaboom.org/campaign/sussex-community-events-supports-kaboom/c468591

https://twitter.com/kaboom/status/1661027111803449344

this was a post from the ceo thanking after the $80,000 was raised

Curryong

Quote from: changemhysoul on June 03, 2023, 01:01:47 PM
It'll be official has of tomorrow but we've officially reached $100,992 for Archie & Lili's birthday! I'm glad it could get done before she turned 4 and I expect a lot of people will be donating tomorrow for the actual day!

https://give.kaboom.org/campaign/sussex-community-events-supports-kaboom/c468591

https://twitter.com/kaboom/status/1661027111803449344

this was a post from the ceo thanking after the $80,000 was raised

This is an absolutely wonderful total, which will go towards helping children and families, I?m sure.  Every donor should feel very proud of themselves. Well done!

And a happy, happy second birthday to Lili of course! With plenty of cake!

Curryong

And a very happy birthday to Princess Lili today, her second. Lotsa cake, lots of gifts!  :bday:

changemhysoul

Quote from: Curryong on June 03, 2023, 09:59:49 PM
This is an absolutely wonderful total, which will go towards helping children and families, I?m sure.  Every donor should feel very proud of themselves. Well done!

And a happy, happy second birthday to Lili of course! With plenty of cake!

Yes! It's officially after twelve here so happy birthday Lili! May she have all of the fun~ Today is the day indulge in some sweets.

changemhysoul

I've seen this go around and I thought it'd be fitting to Share.

It's from Spare about Lili's birth.

Quote"When the doctor said it was a matter of minutes, I told Meg that I wanted mine to be the first face our little girl saw."

The Duke later added: "I slid my hands under the tiny back and neck. Gently, but firmly, as I'd seen in films, I pulled our precious daughter from that world into this, and cradled her just a moment, trying to smile at her, to see her, but honestly, I couldn't see anything.

I wanted to say: Hello. I wanted to say: Where have you come from?

I wanted to say: Is it better there? Is it peaceful? Are you frightened? Don't be, don?t be, all will be well. I'll keep you safe."

Curryong

That?s a beautiful, very moving statement from Harry about his precious daughter?s birth. All sorts of thoughts enter a parent?s head as their child enters this world from their cosy sanctuary. However, one thing is for sure. Harry always wanted children and showed he had a natural affinity for them. Meghan too, wanted children early in her marriage to Harry. I believe the Sussexes are a very happy foursome.

For hundreds of years men, the fathers, were left out of the birthing process. In many homes it was considered women?s business. I?m glad that there?s been a change over the last fifty years.

Blue Clover

wannable

Prince Archie's Birthday Gift Revealed! See Prince Harry and Meghan's Sweet Thank You Letter
Local bike shop owners in Montecito gifted Prince Archie a bike with training wheels ? plus flowers for Meghan, balloons and a card
By Liza Esquibias  June 9, 2023 08:00 AM
People Magazine

changemhysoul

TLLK

:bday10: I'm literally "late to the party" but wanted to with Princess Lilibet a very Happy 2nd Birthday.

TLLK

On the eve of the Duchess of Sussex's 42nd birthday, the couple were seen at a Montecito restaurant.

EXCLUSIVE Meghan Markle's birthday date night with Prince Harry! Smiling Duchess of Sussex celebrates turning 42 at trendy Montecito restaurant after

QuoteHarry and Meghan enjoyed a date night out in Montecito to celebrate the Duchess' birthday - a day after the couple made their first public appearance together in months.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were seen in good spirits, smiling and laughing, as they were pictured leaving the trendy Italian restaurant Tre Lune, a favourite among A listers including Kourtney Kardashian and Ellen DeGeneres.

Meghan, who turns 42 today, looked glamorous wearing a strapless column-style black and white Posse dress, priced at ?188, paired with her beloved Cult Gaia bag and flat strappy black sandals. The Prince accompanied her wearing a linen blue shirt and white trousers.

The pair entered the popular eatery, where musician Travis Barker was spotted earlier that night, and they were joined by their good friend Matt Cohen, husband of the Duchess of Sussex's friend of many years Heather Dorak.

Happy 42nd Birthday to the Duchess of Sussex.  :bday:

Curryong

Yes, a very Happy Birthday to Meghan, who was taken out for a fun time on her birthday by her adoring husband. I bet her children spoiled her as well.

Hope Lady CC, who had them in the divorce courts earlier this year, is taking note, and Angela Levin and the rest of the anti Sussex media crew with their vials of poison. 

changemhysoul

Quote from: Curryong on August 04, 2023, 03:48:41 AM
Yes, a very Happy Birthday to Meghan, who was taken out for a fun time on her birthday by her adoring husband. I bet her children spoiled her as well.

Hope Lady CC, who had them in the divorce courts earlier this year, is taking note, and Angela Levin and the rest of the anti Sussex media crew with their vials of poison.

Happy Birthday Meghan! May you have a good day with your lovely kids, husband and mama doria (assuming she's with meg for her bday)

Angela Levin is too busy complaining that Meghan will be doing a panel at Invictus, after complaining that Meghan left Harry alone on his book tour.

TLLK

TLLK

Curryong

Quote from: TLLK on September 15, 2023, 01:03:19 PM
Happy 39th Birthday to the Duke of Sussex today!  :bday:

Yes, many Happy returns, Harry. I hope he has a great birthday, maybe with a celebratory dinner attached!  :hearts:

Curryong

How many years is it going to take before the British Press shut up about birthday ?snubs? and other rubbish? The RF?s iGs and Twitter Accounts have not publicly acknowledged the birthdays of Harry, Meghan, their children, Andrew, Lady Louise Windsor or her brother, Beatrice, Eugenie, Sarah, the Tindalls, any of their children,  or any other non working royal for about two years now and the Palace Press Office told the Press the reason. That was and is, that only working royals are given these greetings. I do not imagine that Harry gives a darn, quite frankly, about things like that anyway, but that?s the British tabloids in all their smearing stupidity. Never let the truth get in the way of clickbait!

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on September 16, 2023, 05:58:13 AM
How many years is it going to take before the British Press shut up about birthday ?snubs? and other rubbish? The RF?s iGs and Twitter Accounts have not publicly acknowledged the birthdays of Harry, Meghan, their children, Andrew, Lady Louise Windsor or her brother, Beatrice, Eugenie, Sarah, the Tindalls, any of their children,  or any other non working royal for about two years now and the Palace Press Office told the Press the reason. That was and is, that only working royals are given these greetings. I do not imagine that Harry gives a darn, quite frankly, about things like that anyway, but that?s the British tabloids in all their smearing stupidity. Never let the truth get in the way of clickbait!

King Charles makes decisions to change traditional since death of Queen Elizabeth but he follow his mother?s rules and mores for only royal work say happy birthday but not non royal work say happy birthday for no reason

I understand Palace wont say anything about non royal work say happy birthday,wedding anniversary and lots of mores definitely ignored to press and media kept silent for no reason for years

wannable

The media will probably or never quit mentioning it.  It's a game of: Sussex fans when H is invited he is a 'son' of a monarch, so when something doesn't happen with the son of the monarch, the media plays the cat and the mouse.

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on September 16, 2023, 02:22:35 PM
The media will probably or never quit mentioning it.  It's a game of: Sussex fans when H is invited he is a 'son' of a monarch, so when something doesn't happen with the son of the monarch, the media plays the cat and the mouse.

Yes Harry is son of King Charles and late Diana,Princess of Wales but Palace have no respect for that but media and paparazzi always play cat and mouse games definitely no excuse for that still silent since bombshell Netflix last December 2022 and memoir last January 2023 but Palace always kept silent on Harry?s name

After Queen Elizabeth?s death King Charles makes decisions change new rules and traditions kept Queen Elizabeth?s legacy follow example of Queen Elizabeth?s

King Charles wanted says happy birthday and wedding anniversary to royal worker only not non royal worker im not surprised that

changemhysoul

Heyo! It's been a big week and I've been focused on my sideblog mostly as well as joining another forum but I have a big post in-coming.

Happy Belated Harry, I'm glad Misan & Nicky could fly out to Germany to not only support the games but be with him. He got two cakes and loads of happy birthday songs!