Main Menu

It's a Girl

Started by Trudie, February 21, 2014, 10:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

We have wait and see who godparents of leonor this summer on the lists let Christopher and Madeleine decide who will be

Lady Adams

^ Of course Madde & Chris will decide, but it's fun to speculate!  :nod: Sara8150 do you have any guesses?
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

HereditaryPrincess

Quote from: sara8150 on March 10, 2014, 11:44:59 PM
We have wait and see who godparents of leonor this summer on the lists let Christopher and Madeleine decide who will be

Well I thought it would be fun to guess. I can do this, can't I?

Lady Adams

Quote from: HereditaryPrincess on March 12, 2014, 10:04:17 PM
Quote from: sara8150 on March 10, 2014, 11:44:59 PM

Well I thought it would be fun to guess. I can do this, can't I?
You can guess, HP! It's all part of the fun.

Imagine if we could actually pick godparents. I'd assign... me! Hey, I'm already Lutheran!  :thumbsup:
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

HereditaryPrincess

Quote from: Lady Adams on March 13, 2014, 04:06:34 AMYou can guess, HP! It's all part of the fun.

Thanks, Lady Adams. :hug: I never post negatively about other posters (and apologies for doing so), but sara8150's posts like this often make me feel uncomfortable, it's as if she's telling us that we can't guess at names and godparents, and the only people that can are Madeleine and Chris themselves. 

QuoteImagine if we could actually pick godparents. I'd assign... me! Hey, I'm already Lutheran!  :thumbsup:

Add me to the list of godparents, too! (But I'm Anglican - would that be OK? :P ;))

sara8150

We have wait till godparents name this summer expect June or July between maybe midsummer chosen date but wait till palace and court official date will be..

But can't tell name of godparents kept private let Madeleine and Chris chosen godparents who will be?!?

I'm baptist&christian in my own rightful

Lady Adams

Quote from: HereditaryPrincess on March 13, 2014, 07:16:54 PM
Quote from: Lady Adams on March 13, 2014, 04:06:34 AMYou can guess, HP! It's all part of the fun.

Thanks, Lady Adams. :hug: I never post negatively about other posters (and apologies for doing so), but sara8150's posts like this often make me feel uncomfortable, it's as if she's telling us that we can't guess at names and godparents, and the only people that can are Madeleine and Chris themselves. 

QuoteImagine if we could actually pick godparents. I'd assign... me! Hey, I'm already Lutheran!  :thumbsup:

Add me to the list of godparents, too! (But I'm Anglican - would that be OK? :P ;))

I think it's all a part of the fun  :hug: And knowing how the Swedish family seems to like sharing the joy of their new additions, I think they'd be okay with us speculating who will be chosen.

Now, if we showed up at the christening insisting we should be a godparent, not so much!  :lol:

Quote from: sara8150 on March 13, 2014, 09:07:39 PM
We have wait till godparents name this summer expect June or July between maybe midsummer chosen date but wait till palace and court official date will be..

But can't tell name of godparents kept private let Madeleine and Chris chosen godparents who will be?!?

I'm really sorry, but I don't think I'm understanding you, Sara8150.  :flower:

HereditaryPrincess

Quote from: sara8150 on March 13, 2014, 09:07:39 PM

Apologies for sounding negative again, but I didn't say that, you did. The first sentence of your post made it sound as if you think that we're saying that our guesses defiantly correct, when in reality, we're just speculating because its fun.

I'm always open for discussions and predictions regarding Leonore's potential godparents, as I feel that its interesting to hear what others think, and its fun to see if any of us actually guess correctly.

SophieChloe

Speculate away my friend, speculate away..... :hug: :hug:
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Lady Adams

^^ I love that Zoro is still part of the family

HereditaryPrincess

^^^ That's adorable. :happy: I wonder if Louise will be a godparent to Leonore? She seems to be spending a lot of time with her and Madeleine nowadays.

Lady Adams

^^ Ahh, yes, good spotting, HP! They've been friends for a long time, so I wouldn't be surprised if she takes my spot as godmother.  ;)