QEII and the late DoE as parents and grandparents

Started by TLLK, March 12, 2020, 11:32:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Princess Cassandra

I love those pictures. Considering what has happened since then, they are even more special. I often think how difficult this whole Sussex thing has been for him...seeing his children at odds and one son leaving the "firm". This photo is just a treasure.

wannable

I bet there are plenty taken this past Christmas with the Cambridge's and Wessex's.  I understand the Queen loves to make homemade films.

I think they (the C's and W's) were the only children around Sandringham.  Everyone else were holidaying elsewhere; Tindall's in Australia, Phillips (we know now) he went alone to S and didn't go to Church, whilst Autumn stayed home with the girls, and the Sussex's in Canada.

Princess Cassandra

Yes, I've noticed that the Wessex and Cambridge couples are very friendly at events. The Cambridge, Tindall and Phillips families have been seen as groups at different events, also.

wannable

There are pictures of today with Peter and Autumn at Cheltenham Horse races.  Friendly uncoupling.  :D

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on March 14, 2020, 02:00:52 PM
There are pictures of today with Peter and Autumn at Cheltenham Horse races.  Friendly uncoupling.  :D
I saw them, also. They couldn't have looked more like a couple in those pictures! Either they have reconciled or the relief at having to live under stressful circumstances has made them truly friends.

TLLK

Grandchildren of monarchs: Queen Elizabeth II ? Royal Central

Information on QEII's eight grandchildren. HM has four grandsons and four granddaughters ranging in age from 42-Peter Phillips to 13-Viscount Severn (James).

LouisFerdinand

A well-written article. It is interesting that the Queen's first grandson was addressed as Master when he was a little boy. This is because he did not have a royal title or a nobility title.

LouisFerdinand