Sophie's Bundle of Joy

Started by LadyLove, November 09, 2003, 05:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kwanfan

That's very scary. Thank goodness both Sophie and her baby are ok.  They had a guardian angel watching over them!  :angelic:

riley

QuoteThey had a guardian angel watching over them! 

that guardian angel was probably diana, i heard she wanted a daughter as well as the boys, but who knows. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

sara1981

QuoteThey had a guardian angel watching over them!?

that guardian angel was probably diana, i heard she wanted a daughter as well as the boys, but who knows. cheers.
that true!

Diana wanted daughter since Harry was born! but Diana give birth but she said oh boy! then later she wanted have baby with her love Dodi's her butler read autospy said Diana didn't pregnant with his child! that crap!

Sara Boyce

LadyLove

:blink:  :o  *looks at her pregnant stomach* you can just chill in there for awhile kid....... :unsure:  :wacko:  :waaaah:  :ph34r:  

riley

CONGRATS LADY LOVE!!!! i don't remember knowing you were pregnant...but i've also been out of the loop for a while.....wow so many people pregnant this year...so many babies..........it's so adorable!!! congrats again.
Im still wondering what the name is gonna be tho.
cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

FtLouie34

Are you considering any names, LadyLove?

LadyLove

thanks riley :)

nope Louie, i'm pretty much stumped! I know it will probably be a plainer, traditional name. I'm not a big risk taker!

FtLouie34

LadyLove

thanks for the link Louie!! :D

are they EVER going to name that poor kid?

princessrose

i am so happy for them :D
and you're right LadyLove why are they taking so long to name the baby girl
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

sara1981

im so sure Sophie finally leave the hospital but she had no plans for her baby's christening maybe wait in years if her baby looks great! i think her baby will be fine for treatment Sophie told reporter.

Sara Boyce

sara1981

i found out news about Earl and Countess of Wessex trying for second baby the close friend of couples says that!

check it out!

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.php?opti...d=1015&Itemid=2

Sara Boyce

Vanity6

Well, good luck to 'em if there's any truth to the story.  :)