Princess Beatrice and Count Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi are engaged, wedding 2020

Started by wannable, September 26, 2019, 12:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

Who is Edoardo
He is the son of former Olympic skier Count Alessandro Mapelli Mozzi and Nikki Shale, is a count himself, and has been a friend of the York children for some time before getting engaged to Beatrice.
He was educated at the prestigious Radley school in Oxfordshire before studying for a Master's in politics at Edinburgh.
His mother is Nikki Shale, who split with his count father when he was young.
Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi is the 36-year-old property developer son of a skiing count | Daily Mail Online

Engagement pictures, the ring and Buckingham Palace announcement

We can't wait to be married!': Princess Beatrice reveals her joy after announcing her engagement to Italian property tycoon Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi as couple reveal they will wed next year
Princess Beatrice has become engaged to tycoon Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi | Daily Mail Online

The Royal Family twitter

The Royal Family
‏Verified account
@royalfamily

Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice and Mr Mapelli Mozzi became engaged in Italy earlier this month. The wedding will take place in 2020. This photograph was taken by Princess Eugenie in Italy.
  ? Princess Eugenie
Twitter

TLLK

Congratulations to the couple. Beatrice and Eduardo look very happy in their engagement photos. :vday2: :wub:

sara8150

Princess Beatrice engaged to property tycoon - BBC News

Another royal wedding! Meet Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi, the man who has charmed Princess Beatrice

Princess Beatrice announces engagement to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi

Another royal wedding as Princess Beatrice gets engaged to property tycoon - ITV News

Princess Beatrice faced 'messy situation' with Queen over engagement to Edoardo | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice engaged: Is this the reason why Bea and Edo are getting married NOW? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Sarah Ferguson cries ?tears of joy? at Princess Beatrice engagement to Edoardo | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Sarah Ferguson proudly posts beautiful new pictures after ?sensational? announcement | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice engaged: When is next Royal Wedding, what date Will Bea tie the knot? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal Wedding: Will Princess Beatrice marry in St George's Chapel or Westminster Abbey? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice engaged: Read full statement here as Eugenie spills royal wedding secret | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice fiance: Who is Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi? Is he British aristocracy? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice ENGAGED to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi: Fergie and Andrew confirm wedding | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice wedding: Princess Eugenie's heartfelt tribute as sister gets engaged | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Sarah Ferguson and Andrew talk royal babies already in Beatrice engagement statement | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice is engaged ? Royal Central

A first look at Princess Beatrice?s engagement ring ? Royal Central

Little sister Eugenie snaps Beatrice?s engagement photos ? Royal Central

The Duke & Duchess of York react to Princess Beatrice?s engagement ? Royal Central

wannable

And what Tiara will Princess Beatrice wear for her wedding?  :D

Perhaps its true they will marry in Italy (as per the news of Sarah spotted looking at wedding venues).  And probably a good idea, with what the circumstances of Brexit and Prince Andrew.

I liked very much that Edo's parents (happy and congratulations) were included in the Buckingham Palace announcement, and that the couple together with Eugenie and Jack (whom were at hand) when the couple got engaged in Italy a few weeks ago. 

Eugenie's picture taking of the official engagement photos (in Italy during their holiday) are quite good and nice.

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on September 26, 2019, 01:38:07 PM
And what Tiara will Princess Beatrice wear for her wedding?  :D

Perhaps its true they will marry in Italy (as per the news of Sarah spotted looking at wedding venues).  And probably a good idea, with what the circumstances of Brexit and Prince Andrew.

I liked very much that Edo's parents (happy and congratulations) were included in the Buckingham Palace announcement.

We have wait and see till confirmed from Buckingham Palace and Yorks to discuss to see the Beatrice but don?t think will have wedding in Italy too far for monarchy seriously kept underwraps guarded secret till her wedding day of Beatrice but HM Queen want see her granddaughter?s wedding day in Westminster Abbey or St George option but we have wait venue confirmation from Palace and York approves like Eugenie?s wedding day don?t say anything about that but Beatrice will chosen tiara kept underwraps till wedding day..🤐🤫

wannable

I'm a Tiara fan, and love to speculate in this matter.  Also I am rooting for an Italian wedding church and venue, rather than the per usual minor royal wedding venue at St. Georges and Frogmore House.

Fergie's wedding tiara
http://www.royaltiaras.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Tiara-Corbis.jpg

sara8150

Princess Beatrice and Edoardo's honeymoon destination - where the couple could go - Mirror Online
Kept private guarded underwraps don?t say anything about that 🤐🤫

Princess Beatrice's engagement brings family joy amid turmoil over Prince Andrew - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle fans unimpressed with 'convenient' timing of Beatrice's engagement - Mirror Online

When is Princess Beatrice's royal wedding? Date, venue, fianc?e and more - Mirror Online
Kept underwraps till wedding day date

Princess Beatrice shows off huge ?100,000 diamond engagement ring designed by fianc? - Mirror Online

Who is Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi? Multi-millionaire tycoon marrying Princess Beatrice - Mirror Online

Inside the spectacular Amalfi Coast where Princess Beatrice got engaged - Mirror Online

Princess Beatrice engaged to millionaire boyfriend Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi - Mirror Online

Princess Beatrice didn't need Queen's permission to marry - but William and Harry did - Mirror Online
I cant believe that she is granddaughter of monarchy must have permission for that

Princess Beatrice is engaged to multi-millionaire tycoon Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi ? The Sun

Princess Beatrice?s engagement ring is valued at ?100k MORE than Meghan Markle?s ? The Sun

Sarah Ferguson shares joy at Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi engagement as sister Eugenie says ?you two are meant to be? ? The Sun

Princess Beatrice doesn?t need The Queen?s permission to get married to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi ? unlike Prince Harry and Prince William ? The Sun

Double post auto-merged: September 26, 2019, 03:26:08 PM

Princess Beatrice of York got engaged to Mr. Mapelli Mozzi | Newmyroyals & Hollywood Fashion

Princess Beatrice engaged to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi!

Double post auto-merged: September 26, 2019, 03:34:40 PM

Princess Beatrice, daughter of Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew, is engaged | GMA

https://www.today.com/news/princess-beatrice-engaged-edoardo-mapelli-mozzi-t163383

Double post auto-merged: September 26, 2019, 03:53:00 PM

Edoardo Mozzi's ex-fiancee and mother of his son ignores his engagement to Princess Beatrice | Daily Mail Online

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie announce their engagement news VERY differently | Daily Mail Online

Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi is the 36-year-old property developer son of a skiing count | Daily Mail Online

Westminster Abbey is the bookies favourite for Princess Beatrice's wedding venue - | Daily Mail Online

Beatrice will be FIRST princess in Queen's family to become a stepmother when she marries Edoardo | Daily Mail Online

Fergie reveals Eugenie took colour engagement photographs of Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi | Daily Mail Online

Edoardo Mozzi's ex-fiancee and mother of his son ignores his engagement to Princess Beatrice | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: September 26, 2019, 04:07:01 PM

The most romantic royal proposals ? from Princess Beatrice to Kate Middleton | HELLO!

sandy

Quote from: wannable on September 26, 2019, 01:55:42 PM
I'm a Tiara fan, and love to speculate in this matter.  Also I am rooting for an Italian wedding church and venue, rather than the per usual minor royal wedding venue at St. Georges and Frogmore House.

Fergie's wedding tiara
http://www.royaltiaras.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Tiara-Corbis.jpg

I think if there is a second ceremony in Italy it would and should be low key.

I think Bea would want very much to be married in the UK and probably in Windsor. It won't look good if she has this super spectacular wedding. She is a minor royal and minor royals weddings are not "simple" by any means.

amabel

Well it can't be both.  If it is a royal wedding and "Not simple" then presumably it is going to be a big thing.. and therefore spectacular.  ANd in the light of the whole Epstein fiasco.. I don't think it will go down well with the public if she even has one as fancy as Eugenies.

TLLK

Like many I believe that Beatrice and Eduardo will marry at SG Chapel at Windsor. It's easier on her paternal grandparents and close to RL which is Andrew and Sarah's home.
I believe she will wear a tiara but perhaps it will be one from the vault that has not been worn in decades like we saw with Catherine, Meghan and Eugenie. :Jen:

sara8150

Quote from: amabel on September 26, 2019, 06:22:27 PM
Well it can't be both.  If it is a royal wedding and "Not simple" then presumably it is going to be a big thing.. and therefore spectacular.  ANd in the light of the whole Epstein fiasco.. I don't think it will go down well with the public if she even has one as fancy as Eugenies.

I?m agreed with you,@amabel

But cant have two wedding between in London and Italy because HM Queen is head of state for goodness sake!! or Beatrice will lose her style titles like her mom the Duchess of York and late Diana,Princess of Wales but royals fans wanted glimpse of Beatrice?s wedding included Westminster Abbey,st.george?s chapel but Beatrice must kept her styles titles since she was born when her little sister Eugenie got married and kept styled titles..

I?m hope her dad the Duke of York will give Beatrice away no more drama on Epstein on Beatrice?s thread please!!

Double post auto-merged: September 26, 2019, 06:45:31 PM

Quote from: TLLK on September 26, 2019, 06:34:30 PM
Like many I believe that Beatrice and Eduardo will marry at SG Chapel at Windsor. It's easier on her paternal grandparents and close to RL which is Andrew and Sarah's home.
I believe she will wear a tiara but perhaps it will be one from the vault that has not been worn in decades like we saw with Catherine, Meghan and Eugenie. :Jen:

We have wait and see till wedding will loaned from her mom?s wedding tiara or loaned from her grandmother?s tiara we haven?t decided have wedding locations till confirmation from Buckingham Palace and Yorks kept underwraps on day of wedding

Double post auto-merged: September 26, 2019, 06:50:09 PM

Quote from: sandy on September 26, 2019, 05:50:04 PM
I think if there is a second ceremony in Italy it would and should be low key.

I think Bea would want very much to be married in the UK and probably in Windsor. It won't look good if she has this super spectacular wedding. She is a minor royal and minor royals weddings are not "simple" by any means.

I don?t think so!! HM Queen is head of state can?t have both wedding between London and Italy royals fans wanted see Beatrice in wedding like past to present of royal bridal I?m already told @amabel end of discussion

amabel

Quote from: TLLK on September 26, 2019, 06:34:30 PM
Probably the best location. It is not too big a place and the queen and Philip are close by.. but I think they should opt for keeping it as simple as possible. 

oak_and_cedar

Good luck to them. The pictures look nice.

But something tells me if her name had been Beatrice Smith he wouldn't have given her the time of day.

DiggingHeavs

Quote from: sara8150 on September 26, 2019, 06:42:31 PM
I?m agreed with you,@amabel

But cant have two wedding between in London and Italy because HM Queen is head of state for goodness sake!! or Beatrice will lose her style titles like her mom the Duchess of York and late Diana,Princess of Wales but royals fans wanted glimpse of Beatrice?s wedding included Westminster Abbey,st.george?s chapel but Beatrice must kept her styles titles since she was born when her little sister Eugenie got married and kept styled titles..

I?m hope her dad the Duke of York will give Beatrice away no more drama on Epstein on Beatrice?s thread please!!

Double post auto-merged: September 26, 2019, 06:45:31 PM

I don?t think so!! HM Queen is head of state can?t have both wedding between London and Italy royals fans wanted see Beatrice in wedding like past to present of royal bridal I?m already told @amabel end of discussion

They will probably have a wedding at St. George's but if they do decide to have a 2nd ceremony in Italy, it wouldn't mean Beatrice looses her titles, why would it? She wouldn't even be out of the line of succession if it turns out he is a practicing Catholic these days. 

If her name was Bea Smith he might not have given her the time of day but if his was Eddie Smith she probably wouldn't either, they're both marrying within their social circle.

Curryong

Congratulations to Beatrice and Ed. They've known each other for years but dated for less than a year, so there is concern about that. However, I hope they will be happy. The Yorks would be well to keep this marriage simple and quiet. If Andrew insists on carriage rides and marching guardsmen he will be extremely foolish.

It will probably be St George's. While Beatrice's grandparents are still alive that's the most logical place and the most convenient. Wherever Beatrice gets married it make no difference to her titles at all. This isn't Sweden, where certain rules prevail about the keeping of royal titles, position within the family and so on.

And I can't see a wedding happening in Italy anyway. If Bea was a private citizen maybe, or marrying a member of the now defunct Italian Royal family, perhaps. Ed was brought up in Britain. He's based there as was his father for decades. There might be a few relatives left in Italy, cousins and so on, but they can just as well come to London for the wedding if he is still close to them.

Double post auto-merged: September 26, 2019, 10:47:05 PM

The BBC correspondent here says the couple have been together for 'about two years' (which I don't believe as the news of their dating would have broken much earlier than late last year if they had.)

Princess Beatrice engaged to property tycoon - BBC News

Blue Clover

fawbert

Fawbert

dianab

Their engagement photos are very beautiful. The ring truly is gorgeous! Congrats to them

sandy

I did like the photos but it is too bad they had to "mug" for some of the shots. Fergie herself got criticized at her wedding to Andrew for over the top mugging.

Trudie

I'm so happy for Beatrice their engagement photos are beautiful they really look over the moon in love. I love the ring it sort of looks reminiscent of the Queen's ring classic and elegant. Now as for the wedding I think it will be at St. Georges logistically speaking it will be easier for The Queen and DOE to attend and her parents are based there. I hope she has a beautiful wedding along the lines of Eugenie's wedding not huge but a real family wedding.

TLLK

Wow! I believe I have found the equivalent of the "Holy Grail" with 40 of the royal tiaras worn by the members of the BRF.

Yes that some of these are not going to be available to Beatrice for her wedding day, but here they are...
40 Exquisite Tiaras Owned By The British Royal Family | Harper's BAZAAR Australia

Going to divide my tiara wishes into four categories:

Historic-Strathmore Rose tiara...rumored to be in pieces, but I'd love to see it on one of QEII's granddaughters or great granddaughters.  :Jen:

Expected:-York tiara worn by her mother Sarah, Duchess of York. Would also like to see this one again. :nod:

Surprise-Something created from older pieces to form a new York tiara-floral motif with a modern take on the white rose of York :happy:

Oh please no...Another new "craft project" like the one gifted to poor Sophie Rhys Jones. :eyes:

Double post auto-merged: September 27, 2019, 04:14:26 AM

Westminster Abbey is the bookies favourite for Princess Beatrice's Royal Wedding | Tatler

Double post auto-merged: September 27, 2019, 04:17:44 AM

QuoteThis morning, Princess Beatrice announced her engagement to Italian property million Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi after just under one year of dating. Bookies are already taking bets on where the next Royal Wedding will be in 2020 - the fourth in just under two years - with Westminster Abbey currently in the lead with odds of 2/1.

Still thinking that it will be SGC at WC. WA is not likely to be a venue but wouldn't the historic York Minster be fabulous no matter how unlikely. (Beatrice unlike Katherine Kent didn't grow up in York.)