Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbanks and Family General Chat

Started by wannable, May 31, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

A thread for general news about Princess Eugenie and family

QuoteJACK THE LAD Who is Jack Brooksbank? Meet Princess Eugenie?s fianc? and George Clooney?s Casamigos Tequila brand ambassador
Jack met the Princess on the trendy Swiss ski slopes of Verbier
Who is Jack Brooksbank? Meet Princess Eugenie's fianc? and George Clooney's Casamigos Tequila brand ambassador

At his wedding, left side, we will see pictures of his granny, parents, extended family in the front.   At the middle and back, I predict Randy Gerber, Cindy Crawford, George Clooney and Amal Clooney and his friends and acquaintances.

Eugenie's right side, the Windsor clan and very likely some family members of the Ferguson's. 

Curryong

There have been several articles about Jack lately. Hope we get lots of photos, because it won't be televised. He and Eugenie, especially Eugenie, know heaps of celebrities so those hoping/believing it will be celebrity-free are going to be disappointed.

wannable

Being in the business of alcohol, one expects from Jack all sorts of people in the liquor industry, some as I am predicting.

Eugenie is not so keen to celebrities as Beatrice, the later will have loads of celebrities and top models.  Eugenie's friends are more from the circle of aristocrats that helped her get real jobs that matched with her profession. I'll make a predictable list later of those people.

TLLK

I know that Major Ron Ferguson and Susan Barrantes are both deceased, but I do recall that Sarah's step-mother has remarried Sir Richard Swinson in recent years. I hope that we'll see Sarah's Ferguson relatives present at Eugenie's wedding.

Photos from Susan Deptford Ferguson's second wedding in 2012. The DoY, Sarah and their daughters were guests at the wedding.

Duchess of York's stepmother Susan remarries

LouisFerdinand

LouisFerdinand

Could children of Princess Eugenie and Jack use the surname of Brooksbank-Mountbatten or the surname of Mountbatten-Brooksbank?

amabel

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on April 07, 2019, 11:46:25 PM
Could children of Princess Eugenie and Jack use the surname of Brooksbank-Mountbatten or the surname of Mountbatten-Brooksbank?
no, they will take the name of their father

Princess Cassandra

sandy

wannable

Sooner or later she will get pregnant, although I doubt she is.  Jack and Eugenie went to the NHS just this week to delivery food.  If pregnant, she wouldn't get close to any hospital.

QueenAlex

Quote from: sandy on March 25, 2020, 12:38:42 PM
Exactly who is betting on this?

People bet on royal babies all the time. ON their names or the date of their birth....

Curryong

People go to betting shops and bet on all sorts of things. However I doubt that Eugenie is pregnant. I think most people in her position are postponing starting a family until all this is over.

I agree @Curryong that most couples would hold off on starting a family  now.

QueenAlex

Quote from: Curryong on March 25, 2020, 01:08:41 PM
People go to betting shops and bet on all sorts of things. However I doubt that Eugenie is pregnant. I think most people in her position are postponing starting a family until all this is over.

Betting shops are closed.. but you can bet on line.

wannable

All based because of her Instagram Mothering Day tribute.  And yet she went to a hospital this week to deliver food...

QueenAlex

Quote from: wannable on March 25, 2020, 01:18:17 PM
All based because of her Instagram Mothering Day tribute.  And yet she went to a hospital this week to deliver food...

People deliver food.  Provided they are healthy and take precautions I don't see that it is an issue. Im very grateful since Im not well that my neighbours have doen some shopping for me.

Glad that you have helpful neighbors @QueenAlex. :thumbsup:

wannable

That's great @QueenAlex

Yes, Eugenie and Jack did a good deed, but if pregnant I don't think she'd risk getting near airborne hospitals.   

QueenAlex

Quote from: wannable on March 25, 2020, 01:26:00 PM
That's great @QueenAlex

Yes, Eugenie and Jack did a good deed, but if pregnant I don't think she'd risk getting near airborne hospitals.
No I doubt if she's pregnant.. but she's over a year married, so it is about the time one might noramally expect a baby on the way.

Princess Cassandra

They say he is stable, and I hope that is true. The toughest thing is that his family won't be able to visit. How horrible that must be.

LouisFerdinand

Has there been any further news if Princess Eugenie's father-in-law is any better?

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on April 15, 2020, 04:31:55 AM
Has there been any further news if Princess Eugenie's father-in-law is any better?
I read that he is stable and recovering. I don't know if he is still in hospital.

TLLK

Thank you for the update @Princess Cassandra. Good news for the Brooksbanks family.