William with a mystery girl!

Started by GIGI, October 03, 2004, 12:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharon

chersian

please could you post the links to those pictures. It's the forum policy concerning photos. Only the links are allowed.  

Gocha

QuoteThis is old, but I don't think that some of you have seen it: mystery girl!

She is fat and ugly anyway!! :D

Gems

Shes not fat or ugly lol. Do i sence jelosy?

Windsor

Quotewell I think these are copyright protected, as you can see its got the name of the company/person that took the picture
Well i dont think it's illigal then becuase it's clearly stated the source so they still get the credit.
ohh well yes you right I didn't think about that :lol:  

kitkat

Quotewell I think these are copyright protected, as you can see its got the name of the company/person that took the picture
Well i dont think it's illigal then becuase it's clearly stated the source so they still get the credit.
Mediastar has told us not to let any copyrighted pictures be posted on this forum, whether we give credit or not.

At one point we, the mods, said it was okay to post things that aren't copyrighted, but then we realized that it's too hard, on occasion, to decipher whether it is or isn't. So now we ask that no pictures be posted, only linked.

Thank you.

Kit

Windsor

Mediastar has told us not to let any copyrighted pictures be posted on this forum, whether we give credit or not.

At one point we, the mods, said it was okay to post things that aren't copyrighted, but then we realized that it's too hard, on occasion, to decipher whether it is or isn't. So now we ask that no pictures be posted, only linked.

Thank you.

Kit
OK

Gocha

QuoteShes not fat or ugly lol. Do i sence jelosy?

Are we talking about the same girl then? The one standing next to Will white blouse, light blue skirt? She's horribly fat! Just look how slim Wills is if we compare him with her! :) And she has ugly face!

By the way... I AM jealous hehe :) but I still think this girl is ugly and FAAAAATTTT!

Gocha

Quotehttp://img53.exs.cx/img53/803/wciren5.jpg

http://img53.exs.cx/img53/7919/wciren4.jpg

hasnt any1 got any idea who this girl is?

Wrrrr.....  :angry: I wonder how it feels ... to be kissed by William!  :wub: I'm jealous!  :angry:  

LisaG

I'm not trying to pick on  you, Gocha. I'm just saying this to everyone... but it's kinda mean to call someone fat, espeically if they aren't that big. Weight is a really touchy subject and we've had problems in the past with it on the forum. Calling someone fat, to me, is just as bad as saying something mean about someone being Gay or a minority.  It's not a huge deal or anything I just think that subject always has a way of hurting people's feelings here (and in real life)

Windsor

Gems

QuoteShes not fat or ugly lol. Do i sence jelosy?

Are we talking about the same girl then? The one standing next to Will white blouse, light blue skirt? She's horribly fat! Just look how slim Wills is if we compare him with her! :) And she has ugly face!

By the way... I AM jealous hehe :) but I still think this girl is ugly and FAAAAATTTT!
i agree with lisa g, would you like it if i said all that to you now? I think  you's be very upset and so would most people, fat or not. And she is not fat or ugly.

chersian

ok, we've got a range of oppinions here.
and sorry for the pics, wasnt entirely sure how to post them but now i kno :D

Gocha

QuoteThis is old, but I don't think that some of you have seen it: mystery girl!

I was referring to this picture not the one where William is kissing a blond girl. The girl IS fat but I didn't know you would take it so personally :( Sorry for hurting your feelings I'm not slim but weight has never been a problem for me...

Gems

Thank you.

Kit
lol, well i must have missed that post cos iv posted after it, but thax kitkat  :)