Just looking for a place where I can be with others like me

Started by princes_not_poors, July 08, 2010, 12:47:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princes_not_poors

Hi guys,
I just totally stumbled upon this forum, but it must be like the absolute perfect thing for me. People are constantly having this massive go at me for my love of the Royals, but that's because they just don't understand, you know? I really hope that this is the place where I can really meet some like-minded people and really share in just how totally super the Princes really are. And the family. LOVE the family.

Anyhow, if you chaps all love the Princes like I do then I hope we can all express that here without feeling like we're doing something wrong. They really are just the absolute, total best and I want them to know that.

Anyhow, I hope you all agree.
**Princelover**

Lindelle

:welcome: PrinceLover, :doublewave:

Yes we understand you.

Hope you enjoy your time with us! :flower:

princes_not_poors

Hi Lindelle,
I'm so amazingly happy there are people out there on the same page as me. I really look forward to some in depth discussion about the Princes, because they really are just totally fantastic, you know? I absolutely can't get enough of them.

I'm sure I'll enjoy my time here with you all just as much as you'll hopefully enjoy me being here.
**Princelover**

Orchid

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

RoyalB

Hi there princes!  Yes, you clearly are with like minded people here!  Always nice to welcome someone new who has a "thing" about royalty.  Hope very much you'll find your way around the boards and have lots of fun posting opinions.  Look forward to your input ...   :banana: