Main Menu

Hello!! :)

Started by cuppycakes, June 20, 2010, 04:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuppycakes

Hello everyone! I have been a silent lurker here for quite some time, and I love it here. I decided it was finally time to introduce myself, and join in the discussions! My real name is Lisa and I am from the southern states in the US. I have lived in Alaska for the past 3 years, and am now living in Oklahoma. I am a military wife and Mama to two chihuahuas, a boy named Toby and a girl named Magnolia.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! :)
:hearts:

marine2109

Jenee

Hey Lisa and welcome to the forum!!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

someonewholovesharry

:hug: :hug: :hug:
:welcome: Lisa!
Hope u'll enjoy here  :banana: :banana: :banana:
:xoxo:
Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

RoyalB

Hey there, Lisa, (aka blondnesss) !! Welcome and hope you enjoy posting here!

cuppycakes

Thank you so much everyone!   

I guess I should have mentioned who I am a fan of! LOL! Well, let's see-I love them all! Haha! While I do love PW & Kate, I love love love Haz and Chels (:princess:)! And of course, Diana...forever in our hearts. Love CP Mary, Marie, etc. I think the Queen is just amazing! Pretty much, my interest in this forum is because I find them fascinating, and you will rarely, if ever, see a negative post from me!  :brightside:

Thanks again guys!! I really appreciate it!  :doublewave:

Scarlet Flowers

Welcome to the forum, Lisa. :doublewave:
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Orchid

Welcome!!  I hope you enjoy your time here :brightside:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Hale

:doublewave:  Hi blondness and , am enjoying your posts.  Hope you enjoy your time at the forum and if you have any concerns please feel free to PM me or other mods.

:heart:

cuppycakes

Thank you so much! :) I really appreciate y'all being so kind!

Lindelle

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

cuppycakes

Thanks Lindelle! :heart:

Windsor