Copenhagen: Danish royals on New Year' s eve

Started by karla64, January 02, 2008, 04:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marine2109

03-01-2008 Christiansborg Palace The Danisch Royal Family, Queen Margrethe, Prince Henrik, Prince Frederik and Princess Mary received the Corps Diplomatique at the Christiansborg Palace in Copenhagen.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?start=0&zoektype=2&search=03-01-2008%20Christiansborg

hippie_cyndi

Mary looks great.....and the Queen luckily is wearing an appropriate color this time.
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

Miss Scarlett

love Mary's dress in the new pictures!!  gorgeous!!

moley

I was hoping to see Maire her first official outing too bad I want to see her looking like a Princess.

Windsor

Varya

Does anyone have larger pictures of Mary in the purple dress?
SO I DID HAVE SIGNATURE UP HERE... but evidently it would probably have been removed so I removed it first. But bummer about the possible censorship!
Almost everything is speculation mixed with opinions... get over it!
Diana-ite #3 Chelsy-ite #8
NON[/colo

hippie_cyndi

here are some pics:

3.....very Jackio of Mary.....she's truly the best dressed crown princess around!

Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

dizzylizzy13

What's that gorgeous thing on her head?   :shrug:

Miss Scarlett

I think it's the tiara she wore to her engagement gala.  There is a close up on a danish b*log where there is a close-up --and it looks like ivy-ish leaves in diamonds or something...  dunno exactly. :shrug:

Lila the Flirt

I love her purple sari type dress and the tiara on her head - very Roman goddess-like :teehee:

HM's dress was a very striking colour - it was the New Year's after all :happy:

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Berlin

Wow, you guys are a bit behind in your Danish royal jewelry trivia!  Apparently, the Queen Desirée Diamond and Ruby Parure belonged to Queen Ingrid of Denmark (Fred's grandma) and was left to him (so his wife could wear them) after her death in 2000.  They were pretty close too.

Countessa

Well those are gorgeous rocks, that's all I have to say!

marine2109

10-01-2008 Copenhagen Princess Mary at a reception for her patronages in Chr. VIII Palae at Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen.

http://www.ppe-agency.com/show.php?start=0&zoektype=2&search=10-01-2008%20Copenhagen

Miss Scarlett

Lila the Flirt

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila: