Diana could have survived if the french hadn't squandered so much time.

Started by heather, November 19, 2007, 06:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heather

Can someone post the link from the DM?
     I didn't put this in the inquest pile, as I feel it deserves a little more attention than page 13 or 14.
           Thanks
                 Heather

Diedera

Yes, this does deserve more attention than being on page 13 or 14 of a pile.  This is potentially the first serious "crack" into the truth of what happened........IMO.

Thank you for seeing it properly placed guys.
:snowflake:

Lucia

Apparently it's standard procedure in France to wait a while until the person is stable enough.  :shrug:

But once put into the ambulance, she should have been rushed straight off to the hospital. I wonder why they waited another 40min? But hey, I'm not a doctor.

Kate

You know, I , with so many others, posted on the old Mirror forum for 4 or 5 years and this was always a bone of contention... Why did they not rush her to the hospital?? Why? If she was as critical as has been said, why not just get her there! What was there to lose? As it turned out, NOTHING!
I hope the French rethink their procedures... Diana could still be with us and her sons would have been different as well, with her input in their lives....
course that might be one reason she is not with us today. The RF did  not want her input with the two princes...