PICTURES of Bea in St. Tropez

Started by kasper, August 11, 2003, 04:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

PrincessPreppy

Thats such a cool site. Only its kinda hard to find things on there sometimes......
Harryite #0035

kasper

QuoteThats such a cool site. Only its kinda hard to find things on there sometimes......
What do you mean??  All the links are on the left side.  The only complain I have about it though is that on their "Pictures" sections, I would really put them in alphabetical order or something so it'll be easier for people to skim through.

Also, they have anothe site called...well modernjetset (it's the original modernjetset site) that has more pictures in them.

Martine

QuoteThanks to Martine in ModernJetSet (I didn't know you're a member there)!

http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset2/yorkpr...003.msnw?Page=8
yeh i'm a member there :D  Zara is doing such a great thing with that group!!!

you can find an alphabetical list in the first modernjetset group

Martine

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

kasper

Quoteyeh i'm a member there :D  Zara is doing such a great thing with that group!!!

Martine
Yeah, I gotta say, that's probably one of the best groups that I belong to.  I love the fact that she has tons of pictures of everyone from royalties to movie stars to models.  I absolutely love it.  I belong to both MJS and MJS2.  Although I don't post there....I just post links to this site from there.

Keep up the good work!  

Martine

Quoteyeh i'm a member there :D  Zara is doing such a great thing with that group!!!

Martine
Yeah, I gotta say, that's probably one of the best groups that I belong to.  I love the fact that she has tons of pictures of everyone from royalties to movie stars to models.  I absolutely love it.  I belong to both MJS and MJS2.  Although I don't post there....I just post links to this site from there.

Keep up the good work!
yeh it's an absolute fact that you find pics of almost all celebs there  :D  if i'm getting interested in some celeb i always check the groups out first.
I only post bea/eugenie pics there + belgian royals and lance armstrong ;)