Prince William will attend 2014 Responsible Business Awards gala dinner 8 July

Started by PrincessOfPeace, July 04, 2014, 10:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Glad to see that the needs of returning and retired service personnel are being addressed tonight.

cinrit

QuoteThe Prince of Wales is Joined by The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry at the annual BITC Awards

The Prince of Wales, President of Business in the Community was joined by his sons The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry this evening as he attended the annual responsible business awards.

As they arrived at the Royal Albert Hall for the evening event, they were greeted by hosts comedian David Walliams and F1 presenter Natalie Pinkham.

Some 1,400 guests gathered for the event which featured performances by the Military Wives Choir and poet George Mpanga.

The Prince of Wales, who is President of the Business in the Community (BITC) charity, gave a keynote speech and urged business leaders to create more training and job opportunities for former military personnel.

He said: "I want to look at a situation, which is just as big a concern to my sons as it is to me, where fortune very often does not favour the brave.

More: The Prince of Wales is joined by The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry at the annual BITC awards

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Canuck

On a shallow note:  I really like the lining of Harry's jacket (which matches his tie), but I wish someone would talk to him about his pants.  They're not quite as bad as the ones he wore to the Tour de France, but they still look about two sizes too big.  Embrace the tailoring, Harry!  Don't hide your pretty legs!