Team Sussex: The Sussexes Legal Action Part 1

Started by Blue Clover, May 24, 2023, 11:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

changemhysoul

i'm not wading too much in the court case with harry but i do know not to watch anything from the lens of the media harry is currently in conflict with. i don't doubt that the negative has been shared but i doubt that the other side of it has been. as much as harry is being lambasted for 'not doing well' actual court lawyers and etc said that harry did very well. he said i don't know a lot which is the truth, he shouldn't lie on the stand but i'd like to remind people that harry is one of many people speaking against the mirror group, he's just the high-profile. while he does have a mission against the british press, he's one of many of countless others who lives had been ruined. i'm glad harry has the courage not to play game in favor of good press, instead of just being good people and letting the good press follow. the british media, in cahoots with the royal family and the government are out of control, a free press is good but if the free press isn't being held to account for their own actions, then they're useless.

also, harry's lawyer did a great job at a take down of the mirror editor. who admitted in court that morgan had an 'in' with the royals. she said i don't know just as much but obviously, the media won't report on that. cowards.

anyway, what harry is doing is for the good of the public, he has everything to lose while the public has everything to gain. most people just don't care but will cry and whine when it's them being brutalized and they don't have the funds to take the press on.

video of a solicitor on bbc news about how well harry was doing

https://twitter.com/jozzzaphen/status/1666436910309425156

--------------------------------

info about mirror group saying that they got information about harry from st. james palace, once again, leaking is okay as long as you aren't brave enough to say it yourself. and if they were willing to leak about a young man, i have no doubt that they'd be willing to leak on a grown harry and his wife.

another point for harry, the mirror group asked harry about one article and why that would've been hacking or anything like that and harry pointed out that they had information about his flight details. the lawyer for the mirror group had no response for that.

--------------

https://twitter.com/NaimaALovesU/status/1666126366809501711?s=20

once again, the court lawyer saying that harry did really well. the third video is funny because the woman obliviously didn't want to hear that harry was doing well but you invited the man on tv to speak about the case.

another good point, "the dogs aren't barking here." none of the editors are coming forward to say it wasn't me. if they had good sources, they shouldn't be afraid to back that up. as he said. "the question that the judge has to ask himself is, i've got documents and evidence from the claimants but nothing from the other side to counter that." and the woman speaking quickly moves on.

https://twitter.com/saucepieces/status/1666155242117791752?s=20

---------------

as much as the media has tried their hardest to whip up hate, calls of love as harry left the courthouse https://twitter.com/IrisTheeScholar/status/1666482090638991369

-------------

another video of court lawyer talking about how good harry did, best of all, he's unbaised which some interviewers hate

https://twitter.com/blessingsmood/status/1666285773707005952?s=20

a good question of bbc question time (i think it's that)

https://twitter.com/implausibleblog/status/1666888151040679948?s=20

Ayesha Hazarika, "Prince Harry says he is being brutalized by the press.. If there was no bad practice going on, why is that so many newspaper groups have spent so much money settling these claims out of court?"

----------

Opinion | Prince Harry Is a More Interesting Prince Than We Deserved - The New York Times - this is a great article. i'm glad that was highlighted that meghan faced -something other royal women has never faced and will never will racism, and xenophobia. let's not forget when meghan joined, it was on the heels of brexit, in which brits wanted to get rid of other. meghan entered a space that shouldn't have been hers to enter and when she did enter she didn't lower herself and beg for thier approval and they've never forgiven her for it. i also agree, harry needs to stop caring what happens to his uk family. if he manages to change things in the country, they benefit but he doesn't. there can be no reform when the people at the top like the status quo and don't have the courage to change it.

Rosita Sweetman: We should acclaim Harry as our prince of truth | Independent.ie - leveson part 2 being shelved caused much harm and allowed the press to run free

-----------------

a good article from byline on harry's case

?Missing in almost all the press coverage and commentary, ?is a context of which the judge who was watching, and who will rule in this case, is well aware. Mr Justice Fancourt will not be relying on the Mail or the Sun to inform his judgment?

"If the Mirror had a ?widespread culture' illegal information gathering, how likely was it that they were making an exception for #PrinceHarry? In other words, it might be said that it is Green who has the greatest difficulties in this case, not the prince."

Prince Harry and the press: some missing context ? Byline Investigates

---------------

& jennie bond or whatever her name is, talking about how the palace would invite the tabloids in.

https://twitter.com/sharlen11276366/status/1665999153279774720?s=20

and this reminds me of mark bollad instead of standing up for harry, he fudged timelines and turned a story about harry into a positive for Charles. worked out for everyone but the traumatized harry. mark bollad was in charge of the camilla rehab image. bottom line: it's wild that people who rarely stood up for harry are upset that he's standing up for himself, his wife, kids and the public and expecting him to be whipped for them, thankful for it and to stay silent.
-----------

?What I saw was someone who was very cool, very calm. Answered the questions that were put to him?I think he?s done exactly what he set out to do which is to make the case that there was a huge amount of intrusion. Some of it may have been done lawfully, a lot of it?unlawfully?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-06-08/prince-harry-exposes-huge-amounts-of-intrusion-by/102454656

-----------------

Caroline Flacks mum, speaking up and supporting Harry. Someone you can't claim is in it for the fame and the money. She lost her daughter to the British Media.

https://twitter.com/PaganTrelawney/status/1666757860628234241?s=20
https://twitter.com/Cromwell606/status/1666729154589360129?s=20

-----------

David Yelland is named in prince Harry's lawsuit as one of the people who must have been aware of the illegal targeting of Princess Diana. Yesterday he was exposed as one of the people alongside Piers Morgan who were invited to Buckingham Palace to receive briefings.

-------------------

?A lot of journalists, senior news editors, and in fact, publishers  aren?t holding our public politicians and Royal Family to account. They?re holding them to ransom. And, that?s the wrong shift of power.? #PrinceHarryVsMGN

https://twitter.com/royal_suitor/status/1666330052362145792

----------

https://bylinetimes.com/2023/06/06/prince-harry-takes-a-stand-for-us-all-if-theyre-supposedly-policing-society-who-on-earth-is-policing-them/

Curryong

That is a wonderful group of linked sources that you have posted, change. Thank you so much for these!

And absolutely it?s forgotten that the fact that why most of the British newspapers are seemingly contemptuous of Pr Harry?s demeanour and testimony in Court has everything to do with the fact that he is suing their newspaper group bosses in his anti hacking, illegal information gathering cases in London. It?s certainly got very little to do with balanced and unbiased reporting. Few of those reporting are lawyers anyway. I?ve posted a couple of BBC reports on the Court proceedings here myself and I do find them fair and balanced.

And it?s so good that the newspaper group?s lawyers are being forced to concede in Court that these separated royal Courts do leak on other royals for their own betterment and to make other royals look bad, even their own close relatives. Many royal watchers have known this for decades. Now it?s coming out into the light of day at long last.

PrincessOfPeace

I've yet to read an explanation as to how 'leaking' a negative story about royal X, improves the image of royal Y. 

Curryong

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on June 11, 2023, 12:07:38 PM
I've yet to read an explanation as to how 'leaking' a negative story about royal X, improves the image of royal Y.

Look at what happened at the time of Camilla?s rehabilitation by Bolland, when Charles?s reputation was at rock bottom He planted stories about other members of the RF including Charles?s own sons, Not only them however, but Charles?s siblings as well, to such an extent that Charles had to sack him, as his siblings complained to the Queen. However Charles, and especially Camilla, couldn?t do without him, so he was reinstated.

And it was well known that Charles?s staff were quite willing that Harry be thrown to the wolves if William?s reputation needed saving. William was at the Rattlebones pub near Highgrove plenty of times when under age drinking and cannabis smoking was going on.

wannable

It worked in the 90's but with social media (which will topple all media outlets) and figuratively getting caught with the the pants down 21's century is a whole different ball game.

changemhysoul

Quote from: PrincessOfPeace on June 11, 2023, 12:07:38 PM

Curry did summed it up well, they turned the story into a positive for Charles. Not caring about the damage that would be done to his damaged son. The human teenage boy didn't matter. There is also the method of leaking a story about another royal, to stop stories about another. It helps the image of royal Y. Because the media won't talk about what royal Y is doing as long as they information on royal X.

Quote from: Curryong on June 11, 2023, 11:53:21 AM
That is a wonderful group of linked sources that you have posted, change. Thank you so much for these!

And absolutely it?s forgotten that the fact that why most of the British newspapers are seemingly contemptuous of Pr Harry?s demeanour and testimony in Court has everything to do with the fact that he is suing their newspaper group bosses in his anti hacking, illegal information gathering cases in London. It?s certainly got very little to do with balanced and unbiased reporting. Few of those reporting are lawyers anyway. I?ve posted a couple of BBC reports on the Court proceedings here myself and I do find them fair and balanced.

And it?s so good that the newspaper group?s lawyers are being forced to concede in Court that these separated royal Courts do leak on other royals for their own betterment and to make other royals look bad, even their own close relatives. Many royal watchers have known this for decades. Now it?s coming out into the light of day at long last.

Np and thank you. I didn't think that views would make it out to the wider forum and public. I have more that I'm gathering from a post. Most recently, news that Rebecca English (who has confirmed that she has recived messages from Kate via Whatsapp, no shady things there (not) ) that she paid a private eye to get information on Harry's girlfriend, including flight details. Chelsy tried to get around it by being on stand-by for a flight and paying in cash but......it didn't work. Harry's lawyers read these details in court.

I forgot to include this but it was a wonderful line from Harry.

"There?s a difference between public interest - and what interests the public?

The excuse of public interest is so often used against Harry but he's right. Not everything is public interest.

Overall, Harry did well on the stand, he's one of many but the most high-profile. I'm glad that he has the courage to stand up. I'm not happy that those he's went to bat for on the record, his father, his step-mother, his brother, his sister-in-law who couldn't once do the bare minimum of "racism is bad" might benefit from press reform on his back and the back of those who won't bow down to the tabloids. But it is, what it is.

Anywoo, I'm also glad it's on the record that instead of stepping in, parenting and helping him, they leaked about him as it pleased them.

Ayse

Quote from: changemhysoul on June 11, 2023, 11:35:35 PM
Curry did summed it up well, they turned the story into a positive for Charles. Not caring about the damage that would be done to his damaged son. The human teenage boy didn't matter. There is also the method of leaking a story about another royal, to stop stories about another. It helps the image of royal Y. Because the media won't talk about what royal Y is doing as long as they information on royal X.

Np and thank you. I didn't think that views would make it out to the wider forum and public. I have more that I'm gathering from a post. Most recently, news that Rebecca English (who has confirmed that she has recived messages from Kate via Whatsapp, no shady things there (not) ) that she paid a private eye to get information on Harry's girlfriend, including flight details. Chelsy tried to get around it by being on stand-by for a flight and paying in cash but......it didn't work. Harry's lawyers read these details in court.

I forgot to include this but it was a wonderful line from Harry.

"There?s a difference between public interest - and what interests the public?

The excuse of public interest is so often used against Harry but he's right. Not everything is public interest.

Overall, Harry did well on the stand, he's one of many but the most high-profile. I'm glad that he has the courage to stand up. I'm not happy that those he's went to bat for on the record, his father, his step-mother, his brother, his sister-in-law who couldn't once do the bare minimum of "racism is bad" might benefit from press reform on his back and the back of those who won't bow down to the tabloids. But it is, what it is.

Anywoo, I'm also glad it's on the record that instead of stepping in, parenting and helping him, they leaked about him as it pleased them.

Like Harry leaking about his family? Oh, i?m sorry it doesn?t count as leaking when you?re talking about your ?truth?  :laugh10: :laugh10: Especially when you?re making millions out of it. Very noble indeed. :laugh10: :laugh10:

changemhysoul

Quote from: Ayse on June 12, 2023, 08:40:22 AM
Like Harry leaking about his family? Oh, i?m sorry it doesn?t count as leaking when you?re talking about your ?truth?  :laugh10: :laugh10: Especially when you?re making millions out of it. Very noble indeed. :laugh10: :laugh10:

I?m unsure if this is suppose to be some sort of ?gotcha? to me but I?ve already explained many times that I respect Harry more for saying what he has to say with his chest and playing the games his family invented without being a coward and leaking to the media.

He?s playing the game that he was taught, the only difference is he?s doing in the face instead of trying to be regal in the front and then running to the daily mail in the back.

The royals made their bank off him and his family pr and he made money.

So, laugh if you want. I?ve made my position clear. The RF don?t have the right to be upset that he?s doing what they do and that he has the courage to say it with his chest.

Ayse

Quote from: changemhysoul on June 12, 2023, 12:58:28 PM
I?m unsure if this is suppose to be some sort of ?gotcha? to me but I?ve already explained many times that I respect Harry more for saying what he has to say with his chest and playing the games his family invented without being a coward and leaking to the media.

He?s playing the game that he was taught, the only difference is he?s doing in the face instead of trying to be regal in the front and then running to the daily mail in the back.

The royals made their bank off him and his family pr and he made money.

So, laugh if you want. I?ve made my position clear. The RF don?t have the right to be upset that he?s doing what they do and that he has the courage to say it with his chest.

Well, as long as he's doing it with the courage then. It doesn't make him a least bit of a hypocrite. Respect my privacy but don't mind me invading yours. Protect my children oh but it's okey if i talk about yours. Harry had the audacity to talk about the future of William's children. I could only imagine the fury if William had uttered a single word about Harry's children. Look i get Harry needs money to live his Hollywood lifestyle and he doesn't have anything to do but sell his royal life. Just don't try to make it anything other than this. There's nothing noble or brave about exploiting your family .Then you become the laugh stock you are now.

wannable

Harry in his legal action 100% blamed the press, 0% the palace

But yeah all his grievances is 100% everyone else, he is perfect.

Mentioning Charles in this team Sussex legal action is a fantasy.  Harry did not blame his father in any of the 33 articles.  The 33 articles by the defence was proved taken from originator (other media outlets) or Harry's own press secretary. Harry said under oath that the palace operates to protect him, hence he finds the media suspicious.

Curryong

From the Guardian. Comments from the judge on certain editors and journalists.

During Tuesday?s hearing, Mr Justice Fancourt listed the names of more than two dozen people he felt could have been brought before him, ?in no particular order?, in the case against Mirror Group Newspapers (MGN); the publisher of the Daily and Sunday Mirror and the Sunday People.

?There?s a question in my mind whether any of the individuals on my list could and should have given evidence.? They included the former Daily Mirror editor Morgan and Neil Wallis, the former People editor.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...given-evidence

Referring to that pair in particular, he said they ?relatively recently had a lot to say about this matter outside of court?.

wannable

Piers Morgan gave evidence during the Leveson inquiry. 

This new case, the Judge will make inferences, which would be a conclusion to the would have, should have.

changemhysoul

Judge in phone hacking trial asks whether Piers Morgan 'should have given evidence'

Ahead of closing submissions in the case, Mr Justice Fancourt said Morgan and former editor of The People newspaper Neil Wallis "relatively recently had a lot to say about this matter outside of court".

Judge in phone hacking trial asks whether Piers Morgan 'should have given evidence' | UK News | Sky News

QuoteAhead of closing submissions in the case, Mr Justice Fancourt listed out more than two dozen names, including the former Daily Mirror editor, "in no particular order".

He added that Morgan and former editor of The People newspaper Neil Wallis "relatively recently had a lot to say about this matter outside of court".

Mr Justice Fancourt said questions had also been raised about why "three or four associates of the Duke of Sussex" had not given evidence.

TLLK

Today's ruling in Prince Harry's case against The Sun. The phone hacking claims have been dismissed, but the case could go to trial next year.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-66322279

QuoteThe Duke of Sussex is to take The Sun's publisher to court over claims it used illegal methods to gather information on him.

Prince Harry's case could go to trial in the High Court next year after a judge ruled on Thursday that parts of his claim can proceed.

While his allegations of some illegal methods will go to trial, a judge dismissed his phone-hacking claims.

News Group Newspapers (NGN) has denied Harry's allegations.

Prince Harry has alleged that journalists and private investigators working for The Sun and now-defunct News of the World used unlawful methods to obtain information about him.

The latest round of the royal's battle with the UK tabloid press revolved around at what point Harry knew enough about the alleged methods used against him in order to sue.

Under UK law, claimants usually have six years after a privacy breach in which to take action, which is relevant because some of the evidence Harry was relying on went back to the mid-1990s.

Lawyers for NGN have argued that he waited too long to bring the claim, and said it should therefore be dismissed.

But the court previously heard Harry claim that a "secret agreement" was struck between Buckingham Palace and the newspaper company which had prevented him taking legal action sooner.

In March 2023, Harry said in a witness statement that a deal between royal aides and senior executives at NGN stipulated he should delay any legal action against the company, at which time privacy breaches would be admitted or settled with an apology.

He relied on the supposed agreement to explain why he had not brought his claim years earlier, and to refute NGN's defence that he had waited too long to seek damages.

Lawyer's for NGN have previously disputed the existence of any secret agreement, describing it as "Alice in Wonderland stuff".

Now a judge has ruled that some of Harry's claim can proceed to trial, but has dismissed the parts which relate to phone-hacking.

Mr Justice Fancourt said Harry's amended case submitted earlier this year - which was reliant on the existence of the agreement to explain why he had not taken legal action over alleged phone-hacking sooner - "did not reach the necessary threshold of plausibility and cogency".

He said Harry knew about phone-hacking at the News of the World by 2012, and so should have sued within six years of that year.

A spokesperson for NGN called the ruling a "significant victory" for the company.

They said: "In arguing his case, the Duke of Sussex had alleged a 'secret agreement' existed between him/Buckingham Palace and NGN which stopped NGN from asserting that the Duke's claim had been brought too late.

"The judge, Mr Justice Fancourt, found his claims in relation to the alleged 'secret agreement' were not plausible or credible.

"It is quite clear there was never any such agreement and it is only the Duke who has ever asserted there was."

But the judge ruled that there should be a trial around other alleged methods used to get information about Harry, identified in the ruling as "blagging of confidential information from third parties, and instructing private investigators to do these or other unlawful acts".

The judge said Harry had a "realistically arguable" case that he did not and could not know enough about any use of the methods back in September 2013, the point at which NGN argue that his six-year window to bring a claim began.

Harry says he did not have enough information to bring a claim until 2018.

Thursday's ruling does not take a position on whether Harry waited too long to bring a valid claim, only that "it is not sufficiently clear at this stage that it was issued too late" and should be decided at trial.

The trial will feature "many other" claimants, including actor Hugh Grant, and is due to start in January 2024.

Harry's legal action against the Sun is one of three major claims he is making against the publishers of British tabloids.

He gave unprecedented testimony in court last month as part of his claim against the Mirror Group, and is also attempting to sue the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday over alleged breaches of privacy.

wannable

^ I'm sure Harry and his lawyers are aware of the 'double egde sword' with the part of 'can go to trial' = he can trial ''ex journalists and ex private investigators'', basically he will be questioning ByLine Times/ByLine Investigates owner/personnel.

IMO the yes he can part is more a blow than a win, taking into consideration that double edge swords have both positive and negative effects; the positive is he can go to trial about 'them', the negative he/lawyers actually used 'them' as their own witnesses and it turned out in the hearing 'negative' .

EDIT TO ADD: Imagine yourself asking someone to help you. That someone (s)  say yes. Then months later, that someone that helped you, you can officially by law trial, litigate and examine that someone. This example is to put it simple of what the Judge is allowing H to do.

wannable

Here is the official website the Court and Tribunals Judiciary

Free download for Judgement summary

Duke Of Sussex -v- News Group Newspapers - Courts and Tribunals Judiciary

wannable

For further clarification to my above post

The Judge ''He may proceed with a claim for unlawful information gathering'' = the ex journalists/ex private investigators who were fired, jailed, penalized by law during the Leveson.  These are the people that during this actual 2023 hearing H used. 

IF H decides to go to trial, as the Judge says he ''may'', but can withdraw, it will be interesting the decision he will take, if he decides to go ahead 🍿

Curryong

Harry has been given permission to proceed with part of his legal case if he wishes. Of course a judge isn?t going to instruct him that it is/isn?t advisable to proceed to trial. Harry will consult with his legal team and then will proceed or not, depending on what decision he comes to based on advice.

To infer that he will inevitably lose any case if he proceeds is incorrect. If the Judge felt there wasn?t a case to answer then he wouldn?t have given permission to proceed.

And when it comes to the vile and disgusting British tabloid newspaper groups vs all the claimants in these cases, and there are dozens, I know which side I?ll be barracking for and it?s not the swollen, allegedly corrupt and extremely greedy tabloid Press.

wannable

I didn't infer he will lose. My comment has to do with double edge sword of the positives and negatives. He used people to favor his hearing, the same people he may now put on trial, hence my mutliple examples to understand what his only option of to be or not to be is.

The media is there to do their job, H is a public person. Of course there are many angles the media can use with whichever decision he decides to take. IF H doesn't know this, his lawyers will also need to prepare him for it (I expect with a yes or a no the same result, 10 or more articles per media outlet with the different angles of journalism). From H has moneys to burn, to H is going to take trial the Sun, BUT ultimately due to the fact that during the Leveson the ex J and PI (the ones H used now) were the ones who by law and proof - they were the ones who ultimately had the 'know how' of breaking the law got penalized. Yes The NOTW closed because of the hacking proof, they paid more than 300 claimants, including Prince William, H had his opportunity then, but it's closed and 2023 thrown out, no moneys to gain. Basically if H wants to harm The Sun, H would have to prove that i.e. The Sun (an official invoice with The Sun's logo, company registration number, their fiscal number in the invoice) paid these people to get information unlawfully rather than bank transfers from 'one individual person' (Journalist) to 'another individual person' (Private Investigator), which was the methodology then. That the journalist then proceeded to write an article based on this made the NOTW close due to the payments they had to do to the 300 persons - this is the part H missed out and has been thrown out, he can't claim this part.

TLLK

Prince Harry should hear the judgement to his most recent legal action against The Mirror and other tabloids soon as the Court's summer recess comes to an end.

Prince Harry Has U.K. Press Judgement Day Coming Down the Line

Nightowl

wannable

Cameron Walker
@CameronDLWalker
Prince Harry's lawsuit against News Group Newspapers' tabloids (the Sun and now defunct News of the World) is likely to go to trial in early 2025, the High Court in London has heard. The Prince is suing NGN over alleged invasions of privacy from the mid-1990s until 2016.

WOW, HM Court and Tribunal Services pushed it to 2025.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on October 10, 2023, 01:01:20 PM
Cameron Walker
@CameronDLWalker
Prince Harry's lawsuit against News Group Newspapers' tabloids (the Sun and now defunct News of the World) is likely to go to trial in early 2025, the High Court in London has heard. The Prince is suing NGN over alleged invasions of privacy from the mid-1990s until 2016.

WOW, HM Court and Tribunal Services pushed it to 2025.

There?s been a logjam in British Courts since the start of the Covid pandemic. Problems with delays in going to trial have been around for at least a decade before that for both civil and Criminal trials, but the pandemic pushed everything to a snail?s pace. It?s got nothing to do with Charles or the Courts being in his name at all. We have a similar system to the British one and cases are prosecuted on behalf of the Crown. We here have been suffering major delays as well, especially in the Higher Courts,

Performance Tracker 2022/23: Spring update - Criminal courts | Institute for Government,Covid%20levels%20for%20several%20years.

wannable

Harry's case is not a criminal case.

For more information, the backlog WAS with courts specifically with Criminal cases - SOME buildings.

Reducing the backlog in criminal courts
Inquiry
The COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated a growing backlog of cases waiting to be tried in the criminal courts system. During the first national lockdown, HM Courts & Tribunals Service (HMCTS) closed some court buildings, and suspended all jury trials. Since then, courts have reopened, but national guidelines for social distancing mean a reduced number of hearings can be held, and the backlog has steadily increased.

This backlog has had significant impacts on defendants, some of whom are held in custody on remand, and on victims and witnesses, many of whom are waiting months and years to have even extremely serious cases heard.

The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) and HMCTS are implementing a COVID-19 recovery programme to tackle the growing backlog. These efforts will have impacts across the whole criminal justice system.

The Committee will question senior officials at the MoJ and HMCTS on how they are managing the criminal case backlog, including their understanding of demand and capacity in the criminal courts, the effectiveness of their COVID-19 recovery programme, and their work across the criminal justice system to understand and plan for demand which is expected to increase further as thousands of new police officers are recruited.

If you have evidence on these issues, submit it here by Monday 6 December 2021.
https://committees.parliament.uk/work/1521/reducing-the-backlog-in-criminal-courts/publications/

Proper information in HM UK Government rather than the above link of performance tracker - which is not entirely incorrect but a gov site beats an org site.