Duke and Duchess of Sussex

Started by Blue Clover, February 15, 2021, 12:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

Greetings,
I hope everyone is well!  :flower: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex threads are now open for unmoderated comments. Please follow all forum rules when posting. Respect the opinions and viewpoints of all RIF members who post; if you have concerns, please notify the Head Moderator. Keep comments respectful and only post comments that support civil discussion when commenting about Harry and Meghan.

sara8150

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry say they are expecting a second child  | Daily Mail Online

Queen leads reaction to news Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are expecting their second child | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's second child will become EIGHTH in line to the throne | Daily Mail Online
Baby will be eighth line in the throne after Duke of Sussex

SARAH VINE: The image announcing Harry and Meghan will be parents again offered a delightful tableau | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle announces pregnancy exactly 37 years after Princess Diana | Daily Mail Online

Archie to be joined by little Alfie or Alexandra say bookies | Daily Mail Online
Name wont announcement till after baby born no betting names till reveal from Palace,Clarence House and Sussex

Photographer who took Harry and Meghan's baby announcement photo is long-time friend | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Announce Pregnancy | PEOPLE.com

Meghan Markle Is Expecting: Special Meaning Behind Her Dress in Second Pregnancy Announcement | PEOPLE.com

Where Will Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's Second Child Fall in the Line of Succession? | PEOPLE.com

Queen Elizabeth, Royal Family Respond to Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's Pregnancy News | PEOPLE.com

Princess Diana Announced Her Second Pregnancy on Valentine's Day, Just Like Meghan, Harry | PEOPLE.com

Photographer Explains Meghan Markle's Pregnancy Announcement Pic | PEOPLE.com

Meghan Markle pregnant: Duke and Duchess of Sussex share bump photo - LIVE UPDATES | HELLO!

Why Meghan Markle and Prince Harry announced her pregnancy news on Valentine's Day | HELLO!

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle give nod to son Archie in surprise baby announcement | HELLO!

The Queen reacts to Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's surprise baby announcement | HELLO!

The hints that gave away Meghan Markle's impending pregnancy announcement | HELLO!

Double post auto-merged: February 15, 2021, 03:42:23 AM

It?s would be five grandchildren for Prince Charles and late Diana,Princess of Wales and 10 great-grandchildren for HM Queen Elizabeth II and Duke of Edinburgh but will add 11 great-grandchildren due Zara expecting third baby

wannable

I'm late in the congratulations department (too many matches, too much tennis AO hours awake!)
👶🏻🍼🤱🏻🐣

TLLK

Thank you @Blue Clover!  :) Fully reopening the Sussex forum on the day the couple announced the coming arrival of their second child was the perfect was to celebrate.  :happy:

QuoteGreetings,
I hope everyone is well!  :flower: The Duke and Duchess of Sussex threads are now open for unmoderated comments. Please follow all forum rules when posting. Respect the opinions and viewpoints of all RIF members who post; if you have concerns, please notify the Head Moderator. Keep comments respectful and only post comments that support civil discussion when commenting about Harry and Meghan.

Please take the time to read the following:

Our Guide To Forum Etiquette

Here are the posting rules and expectations for Royal Insight Forum.

http://www.royalinsight.net/forum/index.php?action=about;sa=User%20Conduct%20and%20Etiquette

Posting Rules and Expectations

Please keep all rules in mind especially numbers one, six and  seven.

Quote1. Respect All Users
Royal Insight Forum operates with the purpose of sharing news and providing a platform for the exchange of diverse opinions. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Our Forum users are expected to be courteous and flexible when disagreeing with others.

Quote6. Prohibiting Rumor Mongering and the Act of Defamation
Topics and posts which are founded on Rumours and do not originate from an identifiable news source may be deleted. Rumour mongering, particularly using social media sites as a source of information, generally lead to instances of defamation. Both have proven to be detrimental to the well being of the community and tend to create unnecessary hostility among users. Monitoring and managing such topics and posts also increases the workload of our moderators and as such we request members refrain from content of this nature.

Quote7. Racism and discrimination are prohibited.
Any form of posting which negatively discriminates against or stereotypes another person may result in immediate posting suspensions. Users are expected to refrain from wilfully posting anything which constitutes racism, sexism, religion, hate speech or gender-stereotyping.

Blue Clover

Thank you @sara1850! I appreciate all of the links!   :thumbsup:

TLLK, Thank you for posting the forum rules and reminding us all of how important it is to treat each other with respect.  :friends:

TLLK

Quote from: Blue Clover on February 15, 2021, 11:23:36 PM
Thank you @sara1850! I appreciate all of the links!   :thumbsup:

TLLK, Thank you for posting the forum rules and reminding us all of how important it is to treat each other with respect.  :friends:

You're welcome. Also I am going to request that if posters to contact me via private message or use the report post function if they believe a post is in violation of the stated board rules and policies.

TLLK

Thank you @PrincessOfPeace for being my tester this morning. Happy to announce that the "modify" button has been reinstated in the fully reopened Sussex forum. Thank you @Blue Clover.
Let the editing commence!!! Just remember that there is a 15 minute window in which you can edit.
TLLK

TLLK

A reminder to all that the forum rules must be followed in the Sussex threads. Moderators have the authority to close and lock threads if members do not adhere to the forum rules.

Our Guide To Forum Etiquette

Blue Clover

Please follow the rules in the Sussex threads. Threads will be closed if forum rules are violated.

TLLK

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex interviews, TV and other media events Part 3 thread is locked due to continued use/implied use of foul language that does not abide by our forum standards. Do not carry on discussion of the Harry and Meghan docuseries in any other thread. Discussion will be deleted and threads will be locked. Thank you

Amabel2

Can i ask what counts as foul language?  what counts as reasonabel cirtiicsm~

wannable

I would too. I received a message that I used a word starting with S, I did not. 

I only said the LETTER ''F''. Precisely to avoid saying a bad word.

Off putting

?!?!?!?!?!

TLLK

@Amabel2 and @wannable - The issue was that there were posts that used a different spelling of a foul word or a well known implied form of a foul word aka cursing.

@wannable-Please PM me if you have any questions.

TLLK

The  TV/Media thread is now reopened. Please follow all forum rules in regards to foul language and do not use it to imply the use of a word through single letters or different spellings.

If you have any questions please PM a member of the moderation/administration team.[/color

TLLK

More clarification on "foul language" or "profanity"  can be found in this thread as well as other forum rules.