A New Chapter Part 7

Started by TLLK, October 21, 2021, 08:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

For anyone interested. This is the guy who came up with the 'report'.

Curryong

Whoever he is, and I don?t know him, that doesn?t mean there isn?t (and hasn?t been) an organised campaign of harassment against the Sussexes by quite a small group that has been going on for years on Twitter. There have been other reports and articles on the couple?s treatment by such users over the years including one, not by Mr Bouzy, that appeared while they were still working royals.

wannable

He's like an Omid Scobie, harassing the Cambridge's and the children too. I hope that tweet was notified?! It helps open a file/eye. 

To be fair Christopher, Omid and Kaiser are the equivalent of Yankee amd Murky.

TLLK

Meghan appeared on the Brightly Story Time channel to read aloud from her book The Bench.

Brightly Storytime: The Bench Read by Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex

QuoteWe?re thrilled to welcome Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, in this special episode of  Brightly Storytime! Follow along as she reads from The Bench, a poetic story that beautifully captures the extraordinary relationship between father and son, as seen through a loving mother?s eyes.

wannable

Sad news to Americans or not?

Family leave fails to make an impact as Joe Biden drops the proposal from his $1.75Trillion plan

Curryong

Oh nut according to Angela Levin, one of those ?royal experts? who knows everything, the bill had already passed Congress when Meghan wrote the letter.
Two Dems apparently were holdouts, so again a watered-down bill of virtual nothingness gets enacted.

wannable

Harper's Bazaar
@harpersbazaarus
?
10m
Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan Call on Leaders at G20 Summit to ?Vaccinate The World?
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Call on World Leaders at G20 Summit to ?Vaccinate The World?

It's an open letter to #G20 leaders, asking where are the promised vaccine doses to low-income countries?

Curryong

From the Guardian article on Harry and Meghan?s open letter.

Prince Harry and Meghan have joined the World Health Organization (WHO) and Save the Children in appealing to G20 leaders meeting this weekend to honour promises to send Covid-19 vaccines to low-income countries where just 3% of people have had a jab.

It is one of the most directly political initiatives at a high-profile political summit by the former royal couple since they left the British royal household.

In a two-page letter, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, the WHO director-general, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the Save the Children International CEO, Inger Ashing, and representatives of other health charities called for the world?s wealthiest countries to accelerate long-promised donations and break the hold pharmaceutical companies have over access to vaccines. The issue was being discussed at a G20 health ministers meeting in Rome where it was agreed to try to vaccinate 70% of all populations by mid-2022.

It continues

By delivering already-pledged doses, helping countries manufacture their own vaccines, and prioritising vaccines for nations in need, the G20 can help ensure the world delivers on these promises,? said the letter that was also signed by the Vaccine Alliance, UNAIDS, Clinton Foundation, Global Citizen and the Rockefeller Foundation.

?We can?t simply hope for the pandemic to end on its own. As the virus progresses through unvaccinated populations, we risk new and more deadly strains sweeping the planet.?

The letter also calls for the G20 to immediately close a 550m-dose gap to accelerate towards WHO?s 40% coverage target by the end of 2021, by speeding up existing commitments of donations to Covax, pledging new ones, executing swaps with Covax, and eliminating export restrictions on vaccines.?

Prince Harry and Meghan appeal to G20 to keep Covid vaccine donation pledges | Prince Harry | The Guardian

Curryong

YouTube Profits from Meghan Markle Troll Accounts' Network of Hate

?YouTube Profits from Meghan Markle Troll Accounts' Network of Hate?. Headline from Newsweek.

I happen to be a long term member of Amnesty International which apparently advertises for new membership/donations on sites like Murky Meg, mentioned in this article. To say I?m pretty disgusted is an understatement and I?ll be investigating further.

wannable

It's Harry and Meghan's fault, it spiked after Oprah. That was their end.

Curryong

And that excuses Amnesty, whose very name stands for justice for all and no persecution or hatred, advertising on a site that promotes both? I?ve defended Amnesty against some people?s sneers for decades.

And your assertion is untrue. I noticed a whole Tumblr network erupt, which drove Twitter outrage, during November 2017, the couple?s engagement month. And it hasn?t stopped since. That Murky Meg site for instance began long before the Oprah interview, June 2019 as a matter of fact. 

wannable

The couple have to apologize publicly, then that spike will go away. The squad also spiked after the goldfinger dress.

It's very easy to ✔ date, time...review the usual nuts, voila.

It's very simple, go back on national TV, say "I'm sorry for 🗑 my family." Done.

wannable

It just goes to show the huge amount of people that ❤ the British Royal family. No one F or S....Her Majesty. Too many newbies in social media, tic toc, YouTube that started criticizing the Sussexes immediately after Oprah. ✔ the date of registration.

Curryong

I sure as hell wouldn?t be apologising, publicly or otherwise, for anything if I felt I was in the right. And if apologising was the price of shutting down a whole heap of wretched trolls I wouldn?t do it either. Those people are responsible for their own behaviour online. No-one forces any of them to make money by spreading hatred of people they have never met.

And nobody on the outside, not RRs, not ?royal experts?, not people on Tumblr, Twitter, members of the public or we on forums, nor even courtiers at the various Palaces, no the undercurrents between various members of the royal family. Nobody does, except family members themselves.

And I?m quite aware thanks of trends on Twitter, Tumblr, FB and other platforms thanks, and have been since this saga started in 2016.

wannable

People have freedom of speech to dislike 👎 what the Sussexes did. Now they or their minions are crying 😢 asking for shutdown.

I hope it happens. Usually something forced, people will dislike the couple more, and some have to learn the hard way.

Curryong

For most of Queen Elizabeth?s life there was no Internet. I don?t know how old you are but there was a great deal of criticism of her in the media at various points in her reign. In the late 1950s 1960s for being frumpish, stuffy, schoolgirlish and out of touch. In the 1970s and 1980s  for being frumpish, out of touch, undemonstrative and  a detached mother. After Diana?s death and it?s aftermath a deluge. It?s only now she?s very old that she?s untouchable.

And there has always criticism of other royals, both online and in print, the Yorks, Charles, Camilla, and yes, even the Cambridges. Though not at the screeching and moaning level against the Sussexes in the past three years.

wannable

It's the Sussexes own fault. They said 17 untruths on 📺.  If they don't like the reaction, go cry me a river. 

And they kept on burning 🔥 bridges 🌉. Running to G. King at every 📞 💩 on Charles William.

🙄 I actually love the fact that newbies started defending the castle 🏰 👌 🤣

Curryong

It?s not so much defending the castle as attacking the Sussexes and building up practically every other member of the RF to sainthood in consequence.

As for them being firm monarchists that depends on how many are British, doesn?t it? Because if they are from a non Commonwealth country it doesn?t mean a thing. And a growing sector of younger British people are not only not defending the castle but aren?t monarchists either.

Running to Gayle King all the time! When was the last time Gayle commented about the Sussexes? Must be at least six months!

wannable

The only solution for the Sussexes is dictatorship shutdown or apologize or declare insanity. They have to think very carefully, each choice has a "effect". 1 is negative,  2 positive 3 is amnesty.  They did a heck of a lot of damage 💔. As I said just goes to show how influential the BRF is, that a lot of people started flooding the gates of YouTube social media with thousands of followers, subscribers.

All that army of dislikes, trolls, whatever one calls it grew, spiked alarmingly after Oprah.

Curryong

I very much doubt that any of the options you?ve tabled will be followed by the Sussexes. They?ll just go on living happily together in California with their children.

The mob on the Internet will die down in a few years. And all those ?thousands of followers? are almost certainly the same people, going from site to site.

wannable

The doxer (s) are in meltdown mode, hence my suggestions. :shrug:

Curryong

To go into meltdown mode over someone you don?t know, will almost certainly never meet, and who has never harmed you, with a determination to do them harm, certainly suggests insanity in some individuals, but it ain?t the Sussexes.

wannable

The Sussexes fired a bomb. It's a war. The soldiers don't know the squad and vice versa.

wannable

Just to be clear the dislikers troll soldier whatever one wants to call them motivation was because of what the Sussexes did with Oprah.

The Sussexes started a war, the BRF replied once, but who knew thousands would flood the gates of free speech via SM defending the BRF.

The reports and its reporters of this new army are the ones moaning and in meltdown suggesting to shutdown these monarchy lovers.  They seem to forget who started sparked the fuse.

wannable

Quote from: wannable on October 30, 2021, 01:57:08 AM
The only solution for the Sussexes is dictatorship shutdown or apologize or declare insanity. They have to think very carefully, each choice has a "effect". 1 is negative,  2 positive 3 is amnesty.  They did a heck of a lot of damage 💔. As I said just goes to show how influential the BRF is, that a lot of people started flooding the gates of YouTube social media with thousands of followers, subscribers.

All that army of dislikes, trolls, whatever one calls it grew, spiked alarmingly after Oprah.

IF they choose Dictatorship Shutdown of Castle Crew Defenders, as I said it's a negative option effect...

Listen minute 24.04

QUEEN's DIAGNOSIS/MEG's plan BACKFIRES/Hiring HATERS/the succession/MARY SHELLEYs ghost/FAME,bad,mad - YouTube