will be reply at once?

Started by small-bell, October 15, 2004, 07:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

small-bell

Dear Prince William,
I'm Bella. I have some question to you. How can I write ONLY TO YOU, or speak with you??? :waaaah:  I will be very happy if you answer me
this address:---edited by mediastar---:angelic:

Note to members: Please do not leave your e-mail address on the forum. It is likely to be picked up by spambots in order to send you lots of spam. Members can send you e-mails or private messages by clicking on your name and looking at your member profile. Your e-mail address is not revealed unless you reply to an e-mail sent from the forum.

Gems

Welcome the forum. You can't write to him personaly, unless you personally  you personaly know him(i think), but you can write to his secutary or whoever read's his fan mail and he might see it. And also your address will be taken out by a mod (ok i had 2 put this in, with my fast typing at first i wrote mad instead of mod).. [/font]

drvixen101

Yeah I don't think he will reply. Sorry if I put your hopes down.
Harryite #0070
Willite #0059

Windsor

you can write to Prince William and Prince Harry
this is their address

Prince William of Wales
Clarence House
London
SW1 1BS
United Kingdom
:royal:  

butterfly49

when writing to him... what would be the way you would start the letter... just asking for future reference

Windsor

that's the address you would send the letter to :royal:  

Gems

Quotewhen writing to him... what would be the way you would start the letter... just asking for future reference
However you want [/font]

LisaG

How about "Yo, Dude, What up?" Teehee. Just kidding  :lol:  

Gems

QuoteHow about "Yo, Dude, What up?" Teehee. Just kidding  :lol:
Well with all the rap he listens to you might get an  :blink: interesting :blink:  reply. [/font]

The Queen

Willite #00369

butterfly49

no seriously... come on... you guys have such good ideas... and plus rap is good

The Queen

Ok, how about,
Hello I think your hot,
Hello Prince Sexy,
:P  :lol:  
Willite #00369

butterfly49

very funny  *wink wink* NOT

The Queen

i'm working on it, its not an easy challenge for this one. Hmmmmmm lets see, go about WHATTTSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUPP? No, thats too old, its lost all meaning. UH, Gosh, I really can't think of anything. I NEED HELP!!
Willite #00369

The Queen

Quoteno seriously... come on... you guys have such good ideas... and plus rap is good
This joke was on the radio station I listen to: And its not ment to offend anyones taste of music, its just funny, cause of this new song thats out, thats actually pretty good.

What do you get when you mix Country and Rap?

Crap.
Willite #00369

LisaG

I detest rap! BLAH.

Anyway, to be serious about your question, I would honestly just address him as William. Dear William.....

Mrs. Harry Windsor. . I wish

Quoteno seriously... come on... you guys have such good ideas... and plus rap is good
This joke was on the radio station I listen to: And its not ment to offend anyones taste of music, its just funny, cause of this new song thats out, thats actually pretty good.

What do you get when you mix Country and Rap?

Crap.

Lol, nice!!

Ummm how bout this:
Yo yo yo my lil prince, hows it going??

LOL OKAY THAT WAS GAY!!!

AHHHHH I HAVE BECOME A DORK!!!! AHHHHH
The Many Faces of Harry

Angry Harry
http://www.isifa.com/functions/watermark/w...nummer=10248230
[url=http://pro.corbis.com/images/DWF15-395848.jpg?size=67&uid={ea1c3199-2ecb-489

aussiegirl

ummmm ok how bout this?

G'day Wills

How's it going? I think u r a bonza bloke and r a great role model for givingitago coz you are no mug  :P and you seem like a great mate to have, do you do smoko and mabe  you and i could blow the froth of a couple (lol i'm joking thier is no way i'd write that last sentance)
I'm the biggest bogan  ;)

QuoteYo yo yo my lil prince, hows it going??

LOL OKAY THAT WAS GAY!!!

AHHHHH I HAVE BECOME A DORK!!!! AHHHHH

mate your not a dork, you just got caught up in the moment lol
Living in the Land Down Under, where woman go and make thunder
Met a large man, he just smiled and gave me a vegimite sandwich!!
Living Down Under YEAH!!

Gems

I like rap. And y don't you just say eya? [/font]

Windsor

I don't like RAP ;)  :(
sorry!!! :puke:  

Gems

I don't like RAP ;)  :(
sorry!!! :puke:
why?

Windsor

I don't like RAP because it all sounds the same!!! :ph34r:  

Gems

QuoteI don't like RAP because it all sounds the same!!! :ph34r:
not it u listen properly.And the words arnt[/font]

Windsor

well everyone is different :D  

Hillery

All rap isn't all the same,for instance the beastie boys are very different and good for their time,and nelly is excellent,I think rap has come along way.I love that "Yeah" song,but that might be R&B.I'm not really sure where R&B stops and rap begins.I like Eminem,too.Country +rap=crap,that was way too funny!
Your letter will definitely have to be out of the ordaniary to get you noticed.Dear William,  I am obsessed with you ...........blah,blah,blah,and if you don't respond to my letter you leave me no choice but to detinate the bomb I have hidden somewhere on your estate.hee,hee.Na that might get you locked up! :lol:  
The dawning of a new day