Family bid to exhume 'secret royal lovechild'

Started by abc, March 22, 2004, 06:34:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

WD article
Original article, its the UK times online again. You have to be a member and its not free.

A guy wants to exhume his grandfathers body to see if one of Queen Victoria's daughters had an illegitimate son.

So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

LadyLove

abc

QuoteI wonder what he hopes to achieve.
He says he wants to know the truth about a family legend. But I think its fame. He can't get anything legally: money, houses, etc because of the types of wills all of them must have, the article mentions how it was originally denied because there was nothign to be gained from a legal standpoint. He is appealing now of course.  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

PrincessPreppy

I'm too lazy to register which daughter is he saying? I just finsihed a long book last month about all of her daughters, highly recemond it.
Harryite #0035

riley

so let me get this right, they want to dig up the body of this locok guy to see if his mitochodrian DNA (the maternal way to determine a dna link.....thank you anatomy class) matches that of Queen Victoria and or the Tsarina Alexandra of Russia.....yea ok, dig up their mass grave, disrespect them even more so than what has been already day........sorry, angry russian showing thru...............any who, this should be interesting to see what they discover. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

LadyLove

Quoteso let me get this right, they want to dig up the body of this locok guy to see if his mitochodrian DNA (the maternal way to determine a dna link.....thank you anatomy class) matches that of Queen Victoria and or the Tsarina Alexandra of Russia.....yea ok, dig up their mass grave, disrespect them even more so than what has been already day........sorry, angry russian showing thru...............any who, this should be interesting to see what they discover. cheers.
Yeah thats pretty much it.

PrincessPreppy

Louise, the daughter in question, never had any acknowledged children, she was married only her husband is thought to be gay perhaps. Just a tibit for all those interested.  
Harryite #0035

screw_N_scott

huh the things u learn jsut by wasting time snooping.

ok here is my thought yes i have thoughts.
leave him in the ground no one cares if ur her kid. were having enough/ well i'm having enough truble keeping her kids strait please dont' add any more to the list

AnitolaNova

Quotehuh the things u learn jsut by wasting time snooping.

ok here is my thought yes i have thoughts.
leave him in the ground no one cares if ur her kid. were having enough/ well i'm having enough truble keeping her kids strait please dont' add any more to the list
OK. Trouble & straight.  :)