Royal snub for queen of naughty knickers

Started by abc, February 25, 2004, 04:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc

In the article the owner of a leading sex toys store says she feels slighted because the queen has never invited her to the Women of Excellence lunch. It makes her made if she was overlloked because of the kind of business it is, "that kind of thinking is outdated". Her granddaughter (zara) is a customer so she feels its a double standard. She also says she has "liberated" women in the bedroom.

I thought the article was a hoot. I am not convinced she was intentionally overlooked but she sure as heck can't be supirsed that the owner of 120 sex shops isn't invited to a women of excellence lunch.  
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

kitkat

Who does this?

Okay, if she wanted to be invited it must mean that she will want to again. Does she think that her saying Zara shops there is the way to the lunch? (Plus she said the fact that Zara shops there makes it a double standard--um not really. It's not like the QUEEN shops there herself.)

If she did this purely for revenge and never has the want to attend such a lunch, it's majorly pathetic of her to whine (and go to the press) about not being invited.

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

This is all I have to say about the article: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA.  Thank you.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris