£37M FOR THIS

Started by polo_pony, June 29, 2006, 01:05:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polo_pony

Harry boozes at brawl bar as royal costs are revealed

QuoteHis 4 8 - hour bender included a visit to Boujis at which he and brother William splashed out £2500 on booze

we're from the city

lizzie2106

They are crazy to spend so much money on booze <_<

Go Zara!! :thumbsup: :woo:

guysguy

that is for a party of about 8. and none of it is paid for by the british people.

M

I think this article is more than a little unfair.
:kisskiss:

Speckles

Harry's Allowance comes via Prince Charles which is based on his income generation, which is in surplus and he pays tax on......also these places are rather expensive.....   8)

chavita

what are they complaining about ...can't british people vote for the royal family to come to an end? <_<
Harryite #0009

Windsor

Prince Harry is not supported at all by the taxpayers, so this article should not be taken seriously.  :rant:

Smartie**

Thats like $4,550.00 in the U.S. what kind of stuff do they buy? they need to go to cheaper clubs! LOL
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. 
~Ambrose Redmoon

traciebelle

Quote from: Smartie** on June 29, 2006, 11:03:13 PM
Thats like $4,550.00 in the U.S. what kind of stuff do they buy? they need to go to cheaper clubs! LOL

:lmao: No kidding  :happytears:

Chelsyite#0005
Dianaite#0004
Cheeseite #0002

T125eagle

Quote from: chavita on June 29, 2006, 10:52:32 PM
what are they complaining about ...can't british people vote for the royal family to come to an end? <_<
chavita!! i cant believe you would even suggest that!
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Lila the Flirt

:rolleyes: Taxpayers don't pay for W&H's drinking

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

heather

Quote from: Smartie** on June 29, 2006, 11:03:13 PM

Well they can hardly head off down the pub can they? ;)

Smartie**

Either that, or buy less drinks! that is a outrageous amount of money to spend on alcohol..that money could've went...in my pocket for instance.  :woo: they must get that Crystal and stuff, with all the money they're paying.
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear. 
~Ambrose Redmoon

Lila the Flirt

Quote from: Smartie** on June 30, 2006, 02:16:21 AM
Either that, or buy less drinks! that is a outrageous amount of money to spend on alcohol..that money could've went...in my pocket for instance.  :woo: they must get that Crystal and stuff, with all the money they're paying.

Cristal? No, I don't think so. Just normal drinks. You can have quite a tab in a short time if you're having fun.

Smartie**

crystal, cristal that expensive crap tons of celebs supposidly drink?
~Ambrose Redmoon

Windsor

Quote from: chavita on June 29, 2006, 10:52:32 PM

Actually no we can't, as that would be an act of high treason :P

Smartie**

well too bad..we get to vote for who we want to represent us  :devil: even if they cheat in the polls sometimes  :hissyfit: can't wait to vote for Hilary Clinton (I hear she might be running)
~Ambrose Redmoon

Lila the Flirt

Quote from: Smartie** on June 30, 2006, 02:31:58 AM
crystal, cristal that expensive crap tons of celebs supposidly drink?

Yes, Cristal. It's not that great. Highly exaggerated if you ask me. :shrug:

QB

Quote from: Smartie** on June 30, 2006, 02:35:14 AM
well too bad..we get to vote for who we want to represent us  :devil: even if they cheat in the polls sometimes  :hissyfit: can't wait to vote for Hilary Clinton (I hear she might be running)
Brits can also vote for who they want to represent them.....they could demand an election to become a republic, but they don't, because they would be losing the best thing that every happened to them.
Why is you pickin on me? Is it cuz I is   ginger, aiii? –Arri G

guysguy

we already do vote for who represents us! they are called MPs and the PM!

brokenxhearts.

Quote from: Smartie** on June 30, 2006, 02:35:14 AM
I GET TO VOTE FOR HER TOO, OR WHOEVER RUNS, 2009=my first time to vote! i'm so happy.

Cristal is not that good. It's like mediocre alcohol with a HUGE price tag on it, my parents drop big bucks for that stuff though. They should buy me some designer shoes or something.

anyways, how much allowance do they get? anyone know?

peace will come when the power of
love
overcomes the love of power.
[ Jimi Hendrix ]
My name is brokenxhearts.

polo_pony

I just sent a email to Boujis, to ask how much their drinks are, so we can see what Harry is drinking! 

Boujis
we're from the city

M

:laugh:

You guys think of everything.

:unsure:

Stalkers.  :lmao:

;)
:kisskiss:

Jenee

Quote from: Lila the Flirt on June 30, 2006, 02:36:56 AM
Yes, Cristal. It's not that great. Highly exaggerated if you ask me. :shrug: