Books written about and by the Sussexes Part 3.

Started by TLLK, January 08, 2023, 02:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Welcome to Part 3 of Books written about and by the Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

The previous thread can be found here.
Books about and written by the Sussexes Part 2

Prince Harry paid homage to "Marko" aka Capt. Mark Dwyer who was a steadying figure during Harry's teen years.

Meet ?Marko?, the steady mentor who kept the young Prince Harry in check

QuoteHe is described in the Duke of Sussex?s memoir as ?Marko?, the man dispatched by the Royal household to uncover the ?truth? of Prince Harry?s drug-taking at Eton. 
But it has now emerged that ?Marko? is none other than Mark Dyer, the royal aide credited by many as being a mentor and steadying influence on the errant teenager. 
Indeed, many who know Mr Dyer consider him to be a surrogate father and one of the most important figures in the young Prince Harry?s life.

I found this editorial piece by Sarah Vine to have a good analysis comparing Prince Harry's actions to that of   his late mother's and what it ultimately cost her. I hope that there is a chance for Harry to reconsider his actions and words going forward before his bitterness and anger consume him.

He has compared Meghan to Diana. In thrall to vultures and unsure who to trust: that's Harry  | Daily Mail Online

QuoteHowever entitled her anger might have been ? and it was, without a doubt, justified ? she allowed it to eat her up to the point where her behaviour became quite toxic.

Bit by bit she wore out my sympathy ? and that of many others ? with her antics. In her desire to wound those who had wounded her, she ended up making an even bigger mess of things, retreating into a fantasy world in which she blamed everyone else for her misfortunes, never able to accept responsibility for her actions, always casting herself as the victim.

Harry is the same. There is no doubt whatsoever that the poor boy was deeply traumatised by the loss of his mother, and that so much of his anger and bitterness stems from that fundamental grief.

Nightowl

Thank you TLLK for that article, yes it was a very well written piece showing Harry, sad that he has become so out of control with his life when he could of done so much more to help those in need. 

wannable

I've read enough to conclude that the #1 priority for both sides of the family should be Archie and Lilibet well being ASAP.

FanDianaFancy

Quote from: wannable on January 08, 2023, 02:16:33 PM
I've read enough to conclude that the #1 priority for both sides of the family should be Archie and Lilibet well being ASAP.

excellent point. What next.
For BRF of KC, PW , handling Sussex adults by silence of Remain to Never Explain and Never Complain is best.
They  won?t be able to see the children as the parents would have to visit England  because the relationship is too toxic with the adults.
For the children in their primary years to visit Wales children, no. No, Sussex adults would have to accompany their children to England visits.
Megan and Harry would start toxicity on the that. A financial windfall. Example. Sussex children were bullied by George. Charlotte, aged 11,  does not play with Lillbet, aged 5. The Wales children are racists. Gotta thrown in the racism claim as it is a big money maker. $$$$$$

sadly, truly , you can count on one hand how many times KC has seen Archie and Lillibet.
All they BRF can do is leave the door open for the Sussex children to visit, live in England , and even join the BRF in support by working for it when the children are adults. At 18 yrs . old. By then, KC will probably be dead or very elderly at 90.
It is very sad HenryHarryHarold Dummy has taken love and history and amazing things there away from his children.

Divorce. When Megan tires of Henry,when he is no longer useful, I doubt he will have liberal access to the children. So him taking the children to England, probably not. I predict his rights to the children will be limited. The custody arrangement, no outside the USA travel. Megan will be custodial parent. Visitation to Henry who, fir the sake of the children, will make his home in CA

FanDianaFancy

Prince Harry claims Prince William refused to go with on a pre-wedding walkabout | Daily Mail Online

William, last minute, changed his mind about staying with Whittle Harwy at the hotel with the other guys before HennyHenry got married. H was left feeling low.

UMMMMMM, Wiliam, his fault, I will say it was Williams fault, lol.to have ever considered this , to agree.
William had a wife and a newborn month old at home plus two other young ones under age 5/6.
Lol, William should have never even considered it.

Henry is the ultimate crybaby, victim. Ridiculous.

wannable

^ Another example of Me, Myself and I solely self focus attention (Harry writing about his SELF needs forgetting not forgetting, he knows but doesn't factor it in, William is a father of 3 with recently born Louis at the above referred moment of H&M marrying. Multiple examples of me myself and I he exposed himself and the wife), every other 'analysis' of his (or her) crybaby is secondary.  The Me Myself and I is the most important aspect that affects themselves and the closest, relations, whoever crosses their paths and are involved one way or another, hence the children priority comment.

Fixing adults takes years, children must be saved 'before' age 4. ASAP. They will be dealing 'forever' with the destructive shenanigans of the parents. But how to deal with that is priority. 

Whatever Charles and Diana's ''story'' and faults, Harry has multiplied his story x100.  Really scary stuff. There is a lot of self destruction but also deliberate intention of destroying other people worse than whatever his parents did to each other, third parties, etc.

sara8150

Reality star, 51, who had 'fling with toyboy' Prince Harry when he was 21 says he's a 'good kisser' | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry 'cried once' over Diana's death: Duke reveals he broke down in tears at mother's burial | Daily Mail Online

Prince William 'lunged at Prince Harry and grabbed his shirt twice' in row over Oprah interview | Daily Mail Online

Friends of the warring brothers hint Harry's 'favoured usher' Jack Mann was his best man | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry could be barred from the US and has put visa 'at risk' after drugs admission | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry uses memoir to thank 'gypsy spirit' film producer and cameraman who 'brought him up' | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry was high on laughing gas and ate Nando's chicken at the birth of his son Archie | Daily Mail Online

Agent of Caroline Flack criticises Prince Harry for writing about their 'tainted' romance | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry 'made crass joke about 19-year-old he spent night with during Swiss ski trip aged 27'  | Daily Mail Online

Independent bookstores won't even stock Prince Harry's ?28 Spare because it's too expensive | Daily Mail Online
That explained royal watchers and royal fans will not buy Prince Harry?s memoir due bombshell claims im sure Prince William is right!!

Kate Middleton's cheeky wedding gift from Prince Harry was VERY unroyal | HELLO!

Bizarre reason why King Charles and Queen Consort Camilla wanted Kate to spell her name differently | HELLO!

Prince Harry reveals real reason he showed no emotion following Princess Diana's death | HELLO!
Prince Harry still missed his mother the late Diana,Princess of Wales who died in 1997

Zara and Mike Tindall appear all smiles during first outing since Prince Harry Spare bombshells | HELLO!

Remorseful Prince Harry expresses guilt over treatment of Caroline Flack during their romance | HELLO!

Prince Harry's latest bombshell claims Prince William was 'tipsy' ahead of wedding to Kate Middleton | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-64197679

Prince Harry 'unable to show any emotion' in days after Diana's death - as reason William has kept quiet over book explained | UK News | Sky News

Prince Harry?s book could be ?beginning of end? for royals, warns Charles?s biographer | Monarchy | The Guardian

Prince William could 'have field day' with worse stories about Harry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Public have lost trust in Duke we who is 'wrong' to share personal details of Royal Family | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince William told Harry he had been brainwashed by therapy and asked to supervise | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry opens up on 'guilt' after only crying once when mum Diana died | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry and Prince William: How royal rift broke brothers' 'unique bond' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Buckingham Palace 'war-gamed every dispute' in preparation for Harry's bombshell memoir | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace will not comment on Harry?s memoir books it?s private matters,it?s private business and family matters between William and Harry?s claims but William will not allowed comment without permission!!

Prince Harry to be ?written out? of King Charles? coronation, a royal source claims | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry thanks ?second family? and lady who is 'jokingly' referred to as 'mom' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

sara8150

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-01-07/prince-harry-speaks-of-guilt-he-felt-after-dianas-death-in-latest-itv-trailer

What broke Prince Harry and Kate Middleton - 'arguments, broadsides and betrayal' - Mirror Online

Prince Harry slammed by Caroline Flack's agent for spilling details on 'tainted' romance - Mirror Online

Prince Harry could lose his US visa after admitting taking *** and magic mushrooms - Mirror Online

Prince Harry's love life - celebrity snogs and girlfriend Queen didn't approve of - Mirror Online
Late Queen Elizabeth have strict rules for approval who date

Zara and Mike Tindall ignore Prince Harry digs as they rub shoulders with Chris Hemsworth - Mirror Online

William WASN'T Harry's best man - and was 'sulking' night before wedding, claims Duke - Mirror Online

'The Queen would be devastated by Harry's row with family', says former press secretary - Mirror Online
Late Queen Elizabeth will not approved on Harry?s memoir bombshell books but Queen Elizabeth follow William?s advice and example if Queen Elizabeth was here today and she will forbid Netflix and memoir books

Prince Harry ?placed target firmly on back of Archie and Lilibet? with Taliban claims - Mirror Online

'Spare' Princess Anne forged own path could offer advice to Harry, says friend - Mirror Online

Harry didn't think he'd lose security as Andrew kept his after 'shameful scandal' - Mirror Online

Prince Harry's friends could speak out against him 'to debunk some of his claims' - Mirror Online

Seven questions Prince Harry still needs to answer as bombshell book is released - Mirror Online

Tom Bradby life off camera: 'Complete breakdown', Harry friendship, and second career - Mirror Online

Prince William 'lunged at Harry' and 'used secret Diana code phrase' after Philip's funeral - Mirror Online

Worried Prince William told Harry he has been 'brainwashed by therapist' in royal row - Mirror Online

Prince Harry to have no role at coronation as King Charles SCRAPS tradition - Mirror Online

What broke Prince Harry and Kate Middleton - 'arguments, broadsides and betrayal' - Mirror Online

Who did Prince Harry lose his virginity to? Rumours go into overdrive after duke reveals he had sex in a field | The Sun

Harry branded 'disrespectful' towards women 'during Swiss ski trip where he spent night with teen 8 years younger' | The Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20973635/eye-witness-harrys-not-best-man-brothers-wedding/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20973036/william-lunged-harry-philip-funeral/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20972850/prince-william-angry-prince-harry-spare/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20973530/prince-harry-spare-security-andrew/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20973041/prince-harry-vulgar-book-petronella-wyatt/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20974673/prince-harry-brainwashed-therapy-says-prince-william-spare/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20973734/prince-harry-ditch-memoir-platinum-jubilee/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20973840/prince-harry-omid-scobie-book/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20973928/thomas-markle-will-not-read-harry-memoir/
Good for Meghan?s dad!!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20969163/prince-harry-cried-once-princess-diana-death-interview/

FanDianaFancy

Another. FACT FACT in his autobiography written by him is that HE AND MEGAN released a statement saying THEY were headed to Balmoral during the Qs last hours or her passing.
THEYwere cut off immediately by Charles and Buck Palace via a public statement to counter Sussex statement.

I blame Charles and William. Yes, I blame them for Harry ,lol, up to a point. They have to stop coddling this oversized monster man- child.
Hindsight, but Henry , yes needed to be informed, of Qs last or her passing, but HE DID NIT NEED TO GO TO BALMORAL. When he was informed, he should have also been informed that HRH, QEs children were with her , Duchess of Wessex because of their 30 plus long very close relationship, and William. No other grandchildren.
Henry did not need to be there. Why, how was he given this special HONKRafter all the heartache, public ridicule, headaches, and undoing of QEs 70 years at home and in The Commonwealth?

Peter Phillips, as QEs eldest and first grandchild should have been oresent. William because of his position in the family .
QE had many grandchildren all loved and special by her.
8 grandchildren. They all 8 could not and did not need to be there.

Zara and the York girls did well with their lives.
Wessex children if EdSophie are still very young.

AGSIN, DUE TO HENRY, RANK, BRING CHARLES SON, HE WAS GRANTED THIS SPECIAL HONOR, and the gall to THEY were going meaning him and his wife.
? Don?t ever talk about my wife like that AGAIN.?  Uhhhhhoooooohhhhhhh Charles is good and English polite because here in America, anybody else would have said on second thought , please do not . This is a difficult time. Do not come here. Charles - click. Phone hang up that dummy.

sara8150

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on January 08, 2023, 05:49:55 PM
Another. FACT FACT in his autobiography written by him is that HE AND MEGAN released a statement saying THEY were headed to Balmoral during the Qs last hours or her passing.
THEYwere cut off immediately by Charles and Buck Palace via a public statement to counter Sussex statement.

I blame Charles and William. Yes, I blame them for Harry ,lol, up to a point. They have to stop coddling this oversized monster man- child.
Hindsight, but Henry , yes needed to be informed, of Qs last or her passing, but HE DID NIT NEED TO GO TO BALMORAL. When he was informed, he should have also been informed that HRH, QEs children were with her , Duchess of Wessex because of their 30 plus long very close relationship, and William. No other grandchildren.
Henry did not need to be there. Why, how was he given this special HONKRafter all the heartache, public ridicule, headaches, and undoing of QEs 70 years at home and in The Commonwealth?

Peter Phillips, as QEs eldest and first grandchild should have been oresent. William because of his position in the family .
QE had many grandchildren all loved and special by her.
8 grandchildren. They all 8 could not and did not need to be there.

Zara and the York girls did well with their lives.
Wessex children if EdSophie are still very young.

AGSIN, DUE TO HENRY, RANK, BRING CHARLES SON, HE WAS GRANTED THIS SPECIAL HONOR, and the gall to THEY were going meaning him and his wife.
? Don?t ever talk about my wife like that AGAIN.?  Uhhhhhoooooohhhhhhh Charles is good and English polite because here in America, anybody else would have said on second thought , please do not . This is a difficult time. Do not come here. Charles - click. Phone hang up that dummy.

You?re right about that but Peter is first grandchild of late Queen Elizabeth and Duke of Edinburgh he can present at Balmoral

Prince William is heir of the throne he can present anywhere included royal residence expect Balmoral,Sandringham,Windsor Castle,Buckingham Palace and Kensington Palace when Queen Elizabeth?s passing

King Charles is good but he cant bring Catherine and kids plus Meghan to Balmoral till after Queen Elizabeth?s death but Catherine and Meghan respect Queen Elizabeth?s rules to invite but during Queen Elizabeth?s reign years Queen Elizabeth know who invite on the lists include members of the royal family

sara8150

Prince Harry likens his family to abusers in Tom Bradby ITV interview | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan's 25-page rebuttal of bullying claims | Daily Mail Online

Harry thought of Kate as 'sister he never had' but accuses the Royal family of 'stereotyping' Meghan | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry shows anger and resentment during ITV interview, body language expert reveals  | Daily Mail Online

Spare: 'Weird' detail in Prince Harry's account of Charles marrying Camilla | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry: 'I see a lack of scrutiny to my family towards a lot of things' | Daily Mail Online

Mystery of woman in field romp deepens as Prince Harry's old flames deny they took his virginity  | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry opens up on walking with Prince William behind Princess Diana's coffin | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry 'cried once' over Diana's death: Duke reveals he broke down in tears at mother's burial | Daily Mail Online

He is 'dignified and unbelievable loyal' say friends of Prince William | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry becomes first royal to publicly address Prince Andrew's links to Jeffrey Epstein | Daily Mail Online

Harry thought of Kate as 'sister he never had' but accuses the Royal family of 'stereotyping' Meghan | Daily Mail Online

Meghan risks alienating the US public, claims foreign policy expert | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry Says He Has No Intention of Harming or Hurting Royal Family

Prince Harry Says Prince William Didn't Dissuade Him from Marrying Meghan Markle

Prince Harry Asked to See Photos of Princess Diana Car Crash

Prince Harry defends Lady Susan Hussey: Meghan Markle 'loves her' | HELLO!

Prince Harry says royal family is NOT racist despite comment about Archie's skin | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-64205474

Prince Harry accuses 'certain' Royal Family members of 'getting in bed with the devil' as TV interview airs | UK News | Sky News

Prince Harry 'unable to show any emotion' in days after Diana's death - as reason William has kept quiet over book explained | UK News | Sky News

sara8150

Prince Harry defends tell-all memoir in furious ITV interview | Prince Harry | The Guardian

Harry says it 'did not need to be this way' after 'years trying to get through to family' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

ITV viewers 'shaking with rage' as they 'switch off' Prince Harry's interview | TV & Radio | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

Prince William and Kate did not get on with ?successful? Meghan 'from the get go' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry says family members 'jumped in bed with the devil' to leak stories to press | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry 'insisted on seeing pictures' of Diana dying in back of car after crash | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry lays bare why he chose to tell his story now in latest interview | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

'He went there': Harry's anger at William for using secret three word code | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry doesn?t think Charles or William will read his book - but he hopes they do | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
King Charles and Prince William will not comment about their books on Harry?s memoir not without permission from Buckingham and Kensington Palace nor Palace attorney or Sussex?s lawyer but Prince William said this book will straighten to book store on the shelves period!!

Prince Harry physically recoils after ?scathing? accusation about Queen Consort Camilla | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry hits out at Royal Family over Kate and Meghan's bridesmaid row ? ?Ask them!? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Archie and Lilibet remind Harry of relationship with William as they 'need their space' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

GB News sparks uproar as Angela Levin claims Prince Harry is 'very ill' | TV & Radio | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

Tom Bradby needed ?long lie down? after reading Harry?s ?lightning strike? book on Royals | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince William and Kate did not get on with ?successful? Meghan 'from the get go' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry says family members 'jumped in bed with the devil' to leak stories to press | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry lays bare why he chose to tell his story now in latest interview | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry dismisses royal mantra as he shares ?there was a lot of complaining and explaining? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry says it 'did not need to be this way' after 'years trying to get through to family' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry labels Prince Andrew's involvement with Jeffrey Epstein a 'shameful scandal' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

'Absolutely no way' Harry and Meghan can regain UK support as Sussexes turn to US audience | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry news: Queen would be ?heartbroken? by Harry's claims, says Widdecombe | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry blasted as released date of bombshell book to loom over Kate's big day | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry compared flying helicopters in Afghanistan to 'playing PlayStation' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry warned he has hurt King Charles ?terribly? and 'will be booed' at coronation | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry's claim Wills and Kate involved in Nazi outfit branded 'bull****' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Harry and Meghan told they are 'most unpopular couple in modern British monarchy history' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-01-08/harrys-first-interview-about-controversial-memoir-airs-on-itv

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-01-08/prince-harry-denies-he-and-meghan-said-the-royal-family-was-racist

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-01-08/harry-condemns-royals-deafening-silence-on-jeremy-clarksons-meghan-article

Prince Harry accuses Kate and William of 'stereotyping' Meghan Markle and causing 'barrier' - Mirror Online

Prince Harry claims he received 'really horrible reaction' from royals on day Queen died - Mirror Online

Prince Harry says he and Meghan did NOT accuse royals of racism in Oprah interview - Mirror Online

Prince Harry brands Jeremy Clarkson?s vile Meghan remarks ?horrific and cruel? - Mirror Online

Prince Harry 'stopped cold' when William used three-word secret code during funeral row - Mirror Online

Harry defends royal aide who quit over race row - and says 'she's great, we love her' - Mirror Online

Piers Morgan breaks Twitter silence with crude Prince Harry tweet - Mirror Online

Prince Harry leaves ITV's Tom Bradby cringing over awkward 'virginity' question - Mirror Online

Harry's memoir triggers protests in Afghanistan over claim he killed 25 Taliban fighters - Mirror Online

Prince Harry recalls seeing Diana in his dreams and calling out 'mummy is that you?' - Mirror Online

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/prince-harry-likens-royal-family-28904945

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/prince-harry-hits-back-told-28904438

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/prince-harry-branded-insensitive-saying-28904764
Harry says he leave UK for good but he don?t want Archie and Lilibet living in UK due paparazzi and media i understand Harry?s claims

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/harry-doesnt-recognise-charles-william-28904769

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20980116/harry-denies-royal-family-racist/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20979617/prince-harry-rehab-visit-cocaine-ketamine/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20978914/prince-harry-bombshell-itv-interview-royals/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20980553/harry-william-kate-never-fab-four/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20980458/prince-william-cannot-bite-harry-claims/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/20980636/prince-harry-dont-recognise-family/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20980449/harry-blame-british-press-meghan/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20980116/harry-denies-royal-family-racist/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20980316/harry-trauma-royal-family-dysfunctional/

sara8150

Prince Harry launches blistering attack on Camilla, branding her 'dangerous' in 60 Minutes interview | Daily Mail Online

ROBERT HARDMAN: To quote our late Majesty... recollections may vary | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry's squabbles over parking spots in his palace flat  | Daily Mail Online

Harry accused of turning Royal Family 'into episode of the Kardashians' as social media explodes | Daily Mail Online

RICHARD KAY: Why I'm certain Princess Diana would have been appalled at Prince Harry's grievances  | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry's private secretary showed him pictures of Diana in her car crash after he wanted proof | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry says he and William used to SHOOT each other with BB guns as children | Daily Mail Online

Harry denies the Royal family are racist but again repeats relative asked about Archie's skin colour | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry modestly declares his Spare memoir is 'essential for historical fact' | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry's old pals may break their silence over book revelations after years of loyalty  | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry accuses Jeremy Clarkson of inciting violence towards women over column about Meghan | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry's book reaches some British customers days ahead of release date | Daily Mail Online

If my claims against Mail are false they will sue me, says Prince Harry  | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry Details Nasty Fight with Prince William Over Meghan Markle

Anderson Cooper Asks Prince Harry Why He Hasn't Renounced Royal Title

Prince Harry Wasn't Invited on Family Flight When Queen Elizabeth Died

Prince Harry Hasn't Spoken with Prince William, King Charles in a While

Prince Harry Says Press Pitted Meghan Markle Against Kate Middleton

Prince Harry makes shock revelation about experience with psychedelics | HELLO!

FanDianaFancy

Thanks @sara8150  for all the  links in one place and articles,  lol, far too many to read. I pick and choose.
One that. chose Harry is now saying BRF is not racist.
Too much to say too late now.
Snooze. silent. no one is listening or reading that because he and Meg said to the world, implying , that BRF was racist in Oprah interview and other times since Jan 2020.
Words from their own lips. So the story was and reporters worldwide ran with it.
Talking heads on talk tv shows ran with it,

sara8150

Prince Harry hints he and Meghan Markle will NEVER give up their royal titles | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry claims he has 'never intended to hurt his family' | Daily Mail Online

Harry says Prince William believed their mother Princess Diana was ALIVE for years | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry used to watch videos of his mother Princess Diana to try and cry | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry says he was 'not invited' on plane that royals took to Balmoral for Queen's death | Daily Mail Online

Prince William will NOT speak out about Harry's allegations against him in his incendiary memoir  | Daily Mail Online
WOW!! William will not speak on Harry?s book!! But its very private

Royal family were 'horrible' to him on the day the Queen died, Harry claims | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry likens his family to abusers in Tom Bradby ITV interview | Daily Mail Online

HARRY INTERVIEWS RECAP: All the bombshells revealed from Duke's explosive interviews | Daily Mail Online

DAILY MAIL COMMENT: Prince Harry's revenge game will harm Invictus  | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry on 60 Minutes - biggest moments from CBS interview | HELLO!

Prince Harry reveals the last time he spoke to Prince William and King Charles | HELLO!

Prince Harry asked why he and Meghan haven't renounced their Sussex titles 'Why not?' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Piers Morgan takes aim at Prince Harry for being the 'unhappiest happy man' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry slammed as 'paranoid' and 'unhinged' by Nile Gardiner following US interview | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry says he and William wanted to reopen Diana's inquest: 'So many holes in it' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince William 'hurt' Harry by rejecting him at school: 'I took it personally' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

sara8150

Prince Harry says he and Meghan did NOT accuse royals of racism in Oprah interview - Mirror Online

Prince Harry's x-rated reaction to Meghan's discovery after 'nasty' fight with William - Mirror Online

Harry 'doesn't recognise' Charles and William anymore but 'would like to get them back' - Mirror Online

Prince Harry saw harrowing photos of Princess Diana 'slumped on the back seat' in crash - Mirror Online

Piers Morgan slams 'family-trashing halfwit' Harry who 'exploited personal secrets' - Mirror Online

Young Prince Harry watched videos of Diana to try to learn how to cry - but couldn't - Mirror Online

Prince Harry echoes Diana's famous comment about Charles and Camilla's affair - Mirror Online

12 bombshells from Harry's ITV and CBS interviews - attack on Kate and bizarre beard row - Mirror Online

Prince Harry fans baffled he had to get permission from the Queen to keep his beard - Mirror Online

Prince Harry blasts Queen Camilla as 'dangerous villain' and calls her 'other woman' in scathing attack on 60 Minutes | The Sun

Prince Harry reveals he was 'happy' for Queen as she lay on her deathbed because she?d be reunited with Prince Philip | The Sun

Prince Harry says Charles wasn't made to be a single dad and hits back at claims of his 'scathing' attacks on Camilla | The Sun

Royal fans all say the same thing about Prince Harry's bombshell interview as viewers blast 'he's getting an easy ride' | The Sun

Therapy stopped me from hitting William during fight, reveals Prince Harry | The Sun

Sad Prince Harry has faced a lot of trauma - the Royal Family is as dysfunctional as any other | The Sun

Prince Harry loses our sympathy in his refusal to acknowledge personal responsibility for his mistakes | The Sun

Nightowl

And now we are all looking at the path Harry/Meghan will be taking for the rest of their lives, anything and everything to take down the royal family as they want an apology/response and yet they know it will never be...just what else do they have to offer anyone in the way of helping those that need it.  Personally, I think they could care less about anyone who needs help, they are after the very rich and famous so that they can become just like that.  Hollywood here they come yet it seems like Hollywood does not want them either....wonder why?  TRUST, nobody in their right mind will ever *Trust* them again as they have proven that to the entire world.

So sit back and keep watching how they will continue to bad mouth the royal family and try to put themselves out there when any senior is working at an event  to defect to the attention on to them.

Well Charles, your son went after Camilla, now are you strong enough to deal with that and say NO to him finally?   

Princess Cassandra

At this rate nobody will have to buy the book :teehee:

Nightowl

There should be consequences for what Harry and Meghan have done, people just do not go around and try to destroy another be it family or friend just because someone did not get their own way in life.  All Harry's life someone else has cleaned up after him, he has suffered no consequences for any of his behavior and he still thinks to this day he can get away with doing anything he wants regardless of who it hurts or who suffers from his decisions. 

That old saying I keep framed at my front door.....*When we are young dumb and foolish, all our actions, choices and decisions will come back to haunt us where we are older and wise*, someday Harry and Meghan will suffer deeply for that they have done, I firmly believe as did my sister that what we put out to the world will come back to us 100 times over.....be it good or bad.   I just pray the royal family is strong enough to survive this and shuts that darn door on them for good now.

Curryong

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on January 09, 2023, 05:46:22 AM
I think he has read Camilla all wrong. Of course, I am not privy to things she says and does behind closed doors, but she just doesn't seem to be her MO to make deals with the press. I suspect he is painting her with his own brush.

Well, Camilla may not have ?made deals? with the Press but she certainly kept in regular touch with the editor of the Sun tabloid in the very early years of the Charles-Diana marriage, because he admitted as much years later.

He would ring her, discuss certain stories and gossip about the couple and what she believed about it from her knowledge of Charles and his set, and if she stated that she believed so and so info was correct then he would go ahead and print it. This is a very young woman Camilla was reporting on to a tabloid editor, a young woman who had no suspicion that anything of that sort  was going on. Camilla was prepared to go behind Diana?s back to give that tabloid editor information, so who knows what else she has done in that area.

And then there was Mark Bolland, who was brought in at the beginning by Charles and Camilla to whatewash her image and rehabilitate them both. It was both of them who were 100% behind Borland?s campaign to do just that. The campaign partly succeeded but not quite, as Camilla still isn?t a hugely popular royal even today.

Camilla Sums Up Everything That's Wrong With the Royal Family | Opinion

Curryong

Sorry, forgot to put in the Sun editor?s name. Stuart Higgins. Several years later he invited Diana to lunch and Diana, who knew all about it by this time teased him. ?I hear you are a friend of Camilla?s??