Channel 4, England & Documentaries on the Monarchy

Started by Hale, January 13, 2010, 12:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hale

Channel 4 has linked with You Tube where you can now watch many of their programmes.

Channel 4 Documentaries

Anything and everything by the Historian, David Starkey is worth watching.  This particular episode is from his series The Monarchy.  It is about the Windsors.  It lasts 1hr 13mins.  Fascinating stuff.

drezzle

This video contains content from Channel 4, who has decided to block it in your country.
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Hale

drezzle, do I understand you correctly?  Despite the fact it is on You Tube, you are unable to view it?

drezzle

Yup, that's right.  Too bad, I would have liked to see them.
If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Hale

:doublewave:  Thanks drezzle for that info on Channel 4.  I shall remove the post.  Pity, there is some good stuff on that site and I know there would be further British Monarchy documentaries likely to be posted on that website.

Meanwhile, I shan't remove this post from the thread.  The reason being is I do not know just how many non UK residents are affected and also for those members who like myself do reside in the UK, you may like to peruse that site and post a comment here.

Really, really sorry drezzle.   :cry: :hug:

Lindelle