If Diana had been older

Started by LouisFerdinand, July 06, 2019, 01:37:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Quote from: oak_and_cedar on September 04, 2019, 04:05:59 PM
@Curryong What kind of costernation? I'm very curious and quite interested in knowing..

I recommend 'Prince Charles: The Passions and paradoxes of an Improbable Life' by Sally Bedell Smith, for an in depth look at Charles's causes over the years. Architecture, alternative medicine, agriculture. There are chapters on these.

As far as agriculture is concerned, scientists and those who have farmed for years often don't share Charles's enthusiasm with 'sustainable farming'. His own sister, who has led a rural-type lifestyle and often has engagements in the countryside, disagrees with him.

Here are some more,

Prince Charles and Genetically Modified Food

amabel

and some people do agree with him.

oak_and_cedar

Quote from: Curryong on September 04, 2019, 04:52:28 PM
I recommend 'Prince Charles: The Passions and paradoxes of an Improbable Life' by Sally Bedell Smith, for an in depth look at Charles's causes over the years. Architecture, alternative medicine, agriculture. There are chapters on these.

As far as agriculture is concerned, scientists and those who have farmed for years often don't share Charles's enthusiasm with 'sustainable farming'. His own sister, who has led a rural-type lifestyle and often has engagements in the countryside, disagrees with him.

Here are some more,

Prince Charles and Genetically Modified Food

I have that book. Haven't finished it yet, which I now think I will.

@Curryong thank you for the info and the link! :)