Beatrice, Eugenie and their mother at Wimbledon party

Started by Allie, June 19, 2009, 02:51:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PopppyDaisy

Who's that nice looking guy with Eugenie I'll have some of him!
HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

Kate

Actually, for once, both girls look quite presentable. I like Bea's out fit as well...Now Sarah looks good, but she should have worn a jacket as Bea has done.

I like the little black dress, that Eugenie is wearing... Quite classic...

Orchid

Quote from: PopppyDaisy on June 19, 2009, 08:30:56 AM

That's Sam Branson (son of Richard Branson) and boyfriend of Isabella Anstruther Gough Calthorpe :teehee: ...so I think the lady may object to you "having some of him" PoppyDaisy :laugh:

Eugeine does look fab. Love the dress.  Thanks for posting all these great pics Allie! :curtsey:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

Allie

You are all welcome!

Kate, normally I try to not look at what Beatrice is wearing because I never like her outfits, but you are right, she does look nice in these pictures. 

Satrine

So we can confirm they are still an item Sam and Isabella as they have not appeared at several recent functions together, which is unusual for them.
"OUR LIVES BEGIN TO END THE DAY WE BECOME SILENT ABOUT THINGS THAT MATTER"

-MARTIN LUTHER KING

PopppyDaisy

Quote from: Orchid on June 19, 2009, 12:49:43 PM
Quote from: PopppyDaisy on June 19, 2009, 08:30:56 AM

That's Sam Branson (son of Richard Branson) and boyfriend of Isabella Anstruther Gough Calthorpe :teehee: ...so I think the lady may object to you "having some of him" PoppyDaisy :laugh:

Eugeine does look fab. Love the dress.  Thanks for posting all these great pics Allie! :curtsey:

Ahhh Such a shame  :teehee:
HARRYITE #0012
Harry~Hands Down

jolina

all of them look nice but not great cause there dresses are very simple