Main Menu

I'm new here!

Started by Princess Luna, August 11, 2019, 12:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Luna

Hi everybody, another newbie here! I have been a royal fan for many years, and my favourite royal is Crownprincess Mary and Duchess of Cornwall :)

Curryong

Hi, Princess Luna, and welcome! I like the Danish RF too, and Queens Maxima of the Netherlands (my favourite) and Letizia of Spain. Hope you enjoy posting here.

TLLK

:welcome: to Royal Insight Forum @Princess Luna!

Blue Clover

Welcome to Royal Insight @Princess Luna! :welcome: Happy, Happy posting! :windsor1:

Windsor

Welcome to the forum!!! :welcome: :welcome:

LouisFerdinand

Bonjour, Princess Luna! Do you have a favorite royal of the past?  :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

MarcoPolo

TLLK

Blue Clover

@MarcoPolo :welcome: Have fun dishing about the Royals!  :royalsneeze: Who is your favorite?

TLLK

@Windsor. With our new members expressing an interest in foreign royals, it would be nice if the Modern Monarchies forum could be reopened.  :Jen: :nod:

LouisFerdinand

@TLLK, That is an excellent remark! There is much to learn about foreign royals.

Curryong

Yes, TLLK, I very much second that. Please, Windsor! Especially with the Japanese enthronement ceremony coming up which will no doubt see a big gathering of royals, monarchs and otherwise.

Apparently the convention against other monarchs attending such ceremonial doesn't apply in Japan, perhaps because their royal lineage is so ancient. Anyway, apparently Felipe and Leti are attending according to the Spanish press so I suppose others may well follow suit.

Blue Clover

Quote from: TLLK on August 16, 2019, 11:04:28 PM
@Windsor. With our new members expressing an interest in foreign royals, it would be nice if the Modern Monarchies forum could be reopened.  :Jen: :nod:

@TLLK I would love to see the foreign royal section reopen. So much is happening in royal families around the world.  :royalsneeze:

Princess Luna

Quote from: LouisFerdinand on August 14, 2019, 01:03:01 AM
Bonjour, Princess Luna! Do you have a favorite royal of the past?  :flower3: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Queen Victoria is my biggest favourite, follow by Queen Mary :)

Blue Clover

Princess Luna,

Two great choices!  :goodpost:

Jenee

Quote from: TLLK on August 16, 2019, 11:04:28 PM

I apologize, however we do not have enough volunteer moderators to manage that many boards.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

TLLK

Blue Clover

Thanks@Jenee!

@TLLK I am optimistic about the future of the RIF board and perhaps as the board grows and we can find responsible and dedicated volunteer moderators we can make a stronger case to the Admins for opening the Modern Monarchies threads.

All good things in good time!  :friends: