What's the Point of Prince Andrew, and What Exactly Does He Do?

Started by cinrit, January 24, 2015, 01:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuoteThe Duke of York has said his piece and personally made his position clear.

In a much-trailed speech in Davos at a reception at the World Economic Forum the resilient royal "reiterated and reaffirmed" the categorical denials made by Buckingham Palace issued on his behalf over accusations that he was repeatedly intimate with an alleged underage "sex slave."

Andrew, still fifth in line to the British throne and Queen Elizabeth II's second son, carefully and wisely avoided mentioning the name Virginia Roberts (Jane Doe 3 in filed U.S. court papers) -- the woman at the center of the sordid claims. He also did not repeat the specific allegations made against him.

More: What's the point of Prince Andrew, and what exactly does he do? - CNN.com

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

DaFluffs

[insert sarcastic snort]

I read the CNN article.  What was the point of this article, and exactly what does the author do?  Oh lookee - author has a book coming out soon re: the royal family!

Cooincidence?

FanDianaFancy

What's the Point of Prince Andrew, and What Exactly Does He Do?
Ummm,   no point.
Good question.
YES, he does exactly what  he does with  he  wants  and when he wants. no consequences. No  QEII, TPTB, no one  curtailing  him....even for his own sake.
See famous pic  of him walking  and chatting with  his  good  friend, Epstein, after Epsteins  ' prison  sentence.

(  I  am  not  knocking  you, but I am   poking fun at  the   the  article, author.   What  is the answer  to this question...ummmm. There is  no answer.  )