British Royal Family group events for 2018 to present

Started by TLLK, May 14, 2018, 02:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

I cannot wait until I can again meet up with family and friends who I have not seen months. Here's to a very Happy and Healthy 2020! :snowflake:

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on December 25, 2020, 08:59:01 PM
The Queen's speech was, as always, a very pertinent and moving one. And of course she spoke to this having been a year of separations, from family members, friends, workmates and other loved ones. This has certainly been a year no-one, not even the monarch, would want to live over again.

I and my husband were so thankful to sit down for Xmas Day lunch and then exchange of gifts with children, grandchildren and two inlaws yesterday, having gone through the harshest lockdown ever known earlier and come out the other side. Nobody still alive as we end 2020 would want to relive this, and that includes every member of royal families everywhere. Several members of them including in the British, Danish and Spanish Royal families have experienced this awful virus and must be so thankful to have survived.

I?m already post on HM Queen?s speech thread 2020 see links
HM Queen?s broadcast speech on Christmas Day 2020

Curryong

Thank you Sara for the information re the Queen's speech thread. However that post of mine that you've quoted there was just a reply to one TLLK posted, which was above mine, where we briefly discussed the Queen's speech and reactions to it.

TLLK

We're at 15 pages now and it's time to start a new thread for BRF Group EventsW

New thread can be found here.

British Royal Family group events for 2021 to present