Kate's baby secret!

Started by pinkpearls, July 30, 2011, 11:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XeniaCasaraghi

Kate had an "all knowing look" LMAO! Someone break outthe tea leaves next so we can determine if she is really pregnant.

PaulaB

Count me out of looking to see if she is pregnant.  I am so bad at it that you have to be practically giving birth before I notice.

:laugh10:

Ladybee

Their wedding was just 3 months ago... it's no wonder tabloids are talking about a possible pregnancy if the conception took place on the wedding night :teehee:

SophieChloe

Quote from: Ladybee on August 04, 2011, 04:06:34 PM
Their wedding was just 3 months ago... it's no wonder tabloids are talking about a possible pregnancy if the conception took place on the wedding night :teehee:
Could happen - if they had already stopped taking precautions - mind you have said that - if Kate was taking the pill over the longggg years, it might take a while for her system to re-balance - now if it were William - no problem!  But I too think she is not Pregnant.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Harryforlife25

Quote from: sophiechloe on August 04, 2011, 05:28:18 PM
Quote from: Ladybee on August 04, 2011, 04:06:34 PM
Could happen - if they had already stopped taking precautions - mind you have said that - if Kate was taking the pill over the longggg years, it might take a while for her system to re-balance - now if it were William - no problem!  But I too think she is not Pregnant.
As it was said here tabloids are going to run this story until it becomes reality ... :laugh: as I said  if she does get pregnant it's front page news to them if she doesn't they get to write all sort of bull around that ...it's a win/win situation for tabloids  :wink:.

pinkpearls

Who's taking bets? If Kate doesn't confirm a pregnancy in a few months, the papers will report she's infertile! No, PW's gay & can't perform! NO- PRINCE WILLY IS STERILE! Wait, KATE HAD A MISCARRIAGE!

She's going to be preg, infertile, miscarried, etc, etc, until the day she's leaves the hospital with a bundle of love in her arms.

cinrit

I'll believe it when the Palace or Clarence House or the couple themselves make an announcement.

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Liquorice

Me too. What a fuss ! If she have not fallen pregnant yet, I shall not imagine stories behind that. On the other hand, I shall wonder what else she could do while William is in the helicopter.

Lothwen

Quote from: pinkpearls on August 04, 2011, 08:28:08 PM
Who's taking bets? If Kate doesn't confirm a pregnancy in a few months, the papers will report she's infertile! No, PW's gay & can't perform! NO- PRINCE WILLY IS STERILE! Wait, KATE HAD A MISCARRIAGE!

She's going to be preg, infertile, miscarried, etc, etc, until the day she's leaves the hospital with a bundle of love in her arms.

:laugh10:
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am