A New Chapter Part 8

Started by wannable, June 13, 2022, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on September 24, 2022, 04:07:57 AM
Harry went to the extreme with alcohol and drugs. Source Prince Harry Apple TV

Harry has not denied he drank heavily at times in his younger days. He certainly wasn?t a drug addict however. He wouldn?t have been allowed inside a military vehicle if he had been drinking or drugging. And there was never any sign of Harry being drunk or under the influence of drugs at any of his royal engagements. And what of his brother? Are we to believe that William sat around as a teenager and young man while all his friends were smoking and drinking, waving away the drinks and weed?

wannable

I will not say his brother, he has not spoken about it. It would be defamatory.

Harry was on light and heavy drugs. Source Prince Harry Apple TV

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on September 24, 2022, 04:01:59 AM
Busy fighting with Charles whilst the Queen was in her deathbed. Day 1 word Go, he thinks in me myself and I.

I feel for William Andrew Edward and Sophie, they should have jetted off at the scheduled 1:30 pm.

Harry is very problematic.

There are several members of the royal family who are problematic, including a couple who conducted an adulterous affair for years that could well have caused a constitutional crisis. And Charles was also arguing while his own mother was dying, that is, if we believe tabloid accounts of the incident. And there has been no official confirmation of the delay of that plane.

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on September 24, 2022, 04:34:29 AM
I will not say his brother, he has not spoken about it. It would be defamatory.

Harry was on light and heavy drugs. Source Prince Harry Apple TV

My former post on the subject stands. Please do not infer that Harry was a heroin addict or anything of that sort.

Prince Harry says he used drink and drugs to numb pain of Diana's death - CNN

And binge drinking is extremely common among young British people. Harry wasn?t doing anything thousands of his contemporaries aren?t doing every night of the week and especially at weekends and on holidays.

Nightowl

Quote from: changemhysoul on September 23, 2022, 09:53:19 PM
Fair thoughts, I guess I can only say.

I don't agree with most of your points for various reasons but I accept your view.

I do believe the family across the pond is just as involved with the drama also do to various things that happened before the split.

And Harry and Meghan aren't anywhere near Hollywood even though people keep saying this, Meghan wasn't even in Hollywood before she met Harry. She was apart of the tabloid drama life like she was until The British tabloid's sunk their claws into her. But yeah, just the Hollywood thing is...funny to me because they're no where near Hollywood and haven't even done anything with Hollywood even though people keep saying this.

If you'd like more information for my first two points, message me. I don't feel the need to drag it out here but I can understand where you're coming from.

The reason I mentioned Hollywood is that the fact Meghan grew in Hollywood on a TV set with her dad as that is what is reported and where she lives, well her neighbors like Oprah are members of Hollywood no less. And not all her neighbors are Hollywood either.    A person does not have to work or live in Hollywood to be associated with Hollywood at all.  Netflix is very well associate with movies and TV and then entire entertainment industry.   And Harry and Meghan have made millions from Netflix. 

So exactly what is Harry's problems with the royal family, he shouts his rage and anger and they remain quiet.  He is not getting their attention that way for darn sure.

wannable

Quote from: Curryong on September 24, 2022, 04:41:19 AM
My former post on the subject stands. Please do not infer that Harry was a heroin addict or anything of that sort.

Prince Harry says he used drink and drugs to numb pain of Diana's death - CNN

And binge drinking is extremely common among young British people. Harry wasn?t doing anything thousands of his contemporaries aren?t doing every night of the week and especially at weekends and on holidays.

I didn't infer a specific. I was very careful in stating light and hard. Source Prince Harry Apple TV

changemhysoul

Quote from: Nightowl on September 24, 2022, 06:19:54 AM
The reason I mentioned Hollywood is that the fact Meghan grew in Hollywood on a TV set with her dad as that is what is reported and where she lives, well her neighbors like Oprah are members of Hollywood no less. And not all her neighbors are Hollywood either.    A person does not have to work or live in Hollywood to be associated with Hollywood at all.  Netflix is very well associate with movies and TV and then entire entertainment industry.   And Harry and Meghan have made millions from Netflix. 

So exactly what is Harry's problems with the royal family, he shouts his rage and anger and they remain quiet.  He is not getting their attention that way for darn sure.

Fair point, like I said, my view of Hollywood and what a Hollywood life is different from you but again, I understand where you're coming from.

He's explained what his issue is already and I agree. I don't agree they remain quiet, they've never remained quiet. Just this last 10 days, we got them fully briefing about he they had happily snubbed him when it came to going to see The Queen and now, they're trying to spin the story into Harry snubbed the family because it wasn't a good look. Royal Family speaks when they want to speak and if they don't want to show themselves speaking they use their favorite journalist/outlets/reporters. If you don't agree with me that's fine but it'd be no point in going back and forth on that point.

I'd also like to say, he's spoken about his family in depth, twice. Once on Oprah and The Me You Can't See. He did talk about being in the Royal Family on The Armchair Expert but it wasn't really about the family members but just the feeling of living your life in the public eye and how mentally damaging that can be. And, he's never said anything worse than other members of the family about the family.

NOW, there is a lot of "Harry said this..." "Harry is going to say this..." "My sources tell me he feels this way...." And it's a constant news cycle that makes it seems like he's trying to get their attention. Largely, Harry has said what he wanted to say and has been getting on with his interest in America and his work.

wannable

All public figures use the media, they throw them a bone to keep the media happy rather than snooping constantly on them. I've read the whinning of a majority of the Sussexsquad about the Once in the Year reception at BP for the media at the end of the year (hasn't been done since pandemic), It keeps good relations. The Whitehouse does it too (until Obama), Trump eliminated it, don't know if Bidden will re-implement it.

She was protected by the media, there's about a dozen of journalists, from RR's to Investigative who have stated they did not publish all/majority of stuff they know about her. What could it be? So far we don't know.

The timeline of day 1 Queen in her deathbed can't be changed. The fact that W, A, E and S were waiting 1 hour from the scheduled flight 1:30 p.m. to finally leave without Harry at 2:30 p.m.  I am 100% sure I read and also watched the news at that sad day multiple journalists who acquired the RAF Jet log, not only the flight was scheduled to leave at 1:30 but the passenger manifest had 7 people, 1 was early scratched out, Kate, 1st day of school, stayed. The other 2 passengers would be H and M.  Latest: Last Night Sean Neil said MM from the beginning didn't want to go to Balmoral, all this brouhaha is Harry! He has turned into a Me Myself and I, without a thought of his grandmother firstly, his father secondly. For goodness sake, what does he think his father was going through?!!!

and Harry's PR confirmed from all the British Media that they received from Harry's PR emails by Press Associated, inquiries to PA they stated they received them from Harry's PR, one after the other Meghan going/Meghan on her way/Meghan not going, then Harry leaving Balmoral the next day earliest possible a.m. Everyone else except Anne who did her Duty from start/finish, left Balmoral in the afternoon/late afternoon, W, A, E and S.  HMKCIII about an hour later.

Curryong

With regard to Valentine Low?s book ?Courtiers?

Valentine Low has posted on twitter about his new book whilst retweeting a thread by Catherine Mayer. She is the author of Charles: The Heart of a King (2015) a book I own.

Low declared that he was critical of Meghan, but also equally on the Palace's approach of her behaviour. Mayer, who is co-founder and president of Women's Equality Party, has criticised the dysfunction between the royal households.

She has also previously written articles for The Observer, sister paper to The Guardian.

Valentine Low @valentinelow
I couldn't agree more. In the book I am critical of Meghan, but also very critical of the way the palace handled her.
5:53 PM ? Sep 24, 2022?Twitter for Android

Nightowl

Quote from: changemhysoul on September 24, 2022, 02:42:37 PM
Fair point, like I said, my view of Hollywood and what a Hollywood life is different from you but again, I understand where you're coming from.

If you don't agree with me that's fine but it'd be no point in going back and forth on that point.

I'd also like to say, he's spoken about his family in depth, twice. Once on Oprah and The Me You Can't See. He did talk about being in the Royal Family on The Armchair Expert but it wasn't really about the family members but just the feeling of living your life in the public eye and how mentally damaging that can be. And, he's never said anything worse than other members of the family about the family.

Here: On Oprah, they both LIED, I am not going to research all the Lies here, they are all on the internet for everyone to read. MY issue is *You do not LIE on TV to the world about your family problems, be an adult and do them behind closed doors. Harry and Meghan BETRAYED their family, be they royal or not* Yea he sure talked/LIED about his family as the world has seen time and time again. NOBODY can put a positive spin on that ever...I shake my head in disbelief that people still think it is OKAY to be that way about your family, for heaven's sake, Philip was in a hospital and then went home to be with his wife at the end of his life, he was DYING and still Harry and Meghan continued their tirade about the royal family and then in the last year of his grandmother's life, do you think he went to see her and tell her he loved her, NO that did not happen, HM was 96 years old for goodness sake, think she was going to live forever?  I know Harry went to church a number of times and know right from wrong about life......he preaches right and does wrong all the time.   He is a hypocrite  and 2 faced lair as far as I am concerned for the way he treated his grandparents, that is unforgivable to me. They are now both gone and I strongly believe Karma will take a very huge bite out of both of them someday.....what we do and what we put out to the world, will and does come right back to us in time.....I have seen that happen to me and so many other people I know.  It will all come back to both of them and they won't survive it.  Let them stay and live in Ca and do as they please yet stay far far away from those across the pond as there is NO reason for Harry or Meghan to ever go back again, not even for Charles coronation. 

My views on Hollywood, LOL.....all that comes out of Hollywood, men raping young girls and there are lots of men that do that who have not been caught *yet*, drugs, booze and the violence on TV is all we see from Hollywood......do not get me started on my views of Hollywood or my congress either.

Okay done...thanks for your participation, our views are most certainly different and that is okay as that is what makes the world a better place in learning to understand each other.   

wannable

Nightowl

Yes, Mr. Low won't be sued and I bet he has a firm of great lawyers who went over this book word by word and fact by fact to make sure of that.  8If* it is proven that either Harry or Meghan screamed, yelled or threaten any employee that is a very abusive work place.  That is shame on them for they have NO reason to talk about mental health to anyone if they did that. That type of abuse should never be tolerated by anyone and reported to the major person in charge of employment regardless of who the boss is or the job.   

One thing that really stood out for me, caught my eye and made me sit up and reread the entire article twice was in the article it was reported that Meghan told Harry "If you don?t put out a statement confirming I?m your girlfriend, I?m going to break up with you" she would leave him if he did not make it known about their relationship.....tell me, how is that called *love* when you threaten the person you say you love?  Making that statement is a *threat* and and that right there is abuse, Meghan pushed Harry to make that statement, she manipulated him to make that statement, that is NOT love and that showed me the type of person she is and how weak and insecure Harry is because all Harry wanted in life was what William had, a family, so Harry has that now yet at what cost to him. Meghan is a very intelligent woman who knows how to play people as after all that was her career in Hollywood, playing people on a TV show which all those lessons she could and probably does carry over into her personal life.  Harry provided for her the largest stage ever, the world became her stage tenfold.

Macrobug67

That stood out to me, too.   Serious side eye.   I was willing to give her a chance at the beginning but now I am not impressed.   Harry is a angry man lashing out.  She?s a manipulator.   Together, it?s not good

Curryong

As I observed in a previous post Low just attributes that statement about Meghan threatening Harry to an unnamed source. It?s not clear in fact how Low attributed this, as there are other unnamed sources talking about Harry ?panicking? about her doing so.

In fact the whole paragraph or so that discusses the statement and the run up to it, Harry?s reaction etc have no named sources given. Low may be speculating about it, staff within KP at the time might have been speculating about it, but unless someone was standing by Meghan?s elbow when she phoned him from Canada and then informed Low of the conversation (highly unlikely) it remains unverified and therefore probably did not happen, or at least not in the way Low seems to be framing it.

I?m getting this book and verifying a lot of stuff for myself. It examines every Court, BP, CH, KP and how various royals and aides operate within it so it sounds a good read.

Macrobug67

I?m going to get it also.    Bah!  Not Available in Canada until June 2023

wannable

^^IMO Jason Knauf, reading his previous court emails to his employers, he ask questions in exchange conversations. Tom Bower has a similar story. Jason didn't want to do it, in both accounts Harry and Meghan dramatize and exaggerate situations. Tom said Jason when commanded, he questions, thus helping the couple reduce their own backfire, self inflicting damage. This type of bosses, one can do it for a certain time. 

But as Samantha Cohen said, it's like working with teenagers (both books reference teenagers, different wording)

Curryong

Quote from: wannable on September 24, 2022, 09:18:02 PM
^^IMO Jason Knauf, reading his previous court emails to his employers, he ask questions in exchange conversations. Tom Bower has a similar story. Jason didn't want to do it, in both accounts Harry and Meghan dramatize and exaggerate situations. Tom said Jason when commanded, he questions, thus helping the couple reduce their own backfire, self inflicting damage. This type of bosses, one can do it for a certain time. 

But as Samantha Cohen said, it's like working with teenagers (both books reference teenagers, different wording)

It?s not attributed to any named source. And if it is Jason then he should have the courage of his convictions and put his name to what he offered Low. Otherwise it means nothing. Unnamed sources are never valuable, especially when they are discussing an incident like this supposedly is.

wannable

My brother, the magic cirlce lawyer said just reading the account of receiving after working hour calls on a Friday evening every 10 minutes, then continued Saturday, Sunday to Monday morning is the strongest case of harrasment. Secondly, I showed him the article of bullying dated March 2021, no lawsuit, the guy is solid.

IF the Sussexes decide to sue, the court CAN order telephone company to check that specific weekend IF the victim didn't save the calls. BUT since it's detailed in the Valentine Low extract, she (victim, all the victims in the extract so far are women) has it saved. Go to phone icon in a cellphone or smartphone, enter recent, screenshot, save in Cloud and a just in case USB stick too.

wannable

Quote from: Curryong on September 24, 2022, 09:26:38 PM
It?s not attributed to any named source. And if it is Jason then he should have the courage of his convictions and put his name to what he offered Low. Otherwise it means nothing. Unnamed sources are never valuable, especially when they are discussing an incident like this supposedly is.

I stated ''IMO''. IMO he has plenty of conviction too.

Curryong

The flight to Balmoral mixup.

Meghan Markle news: Fresh claim over what happened on her abandoned flight to Scotland | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

A source had told The Sun Harry missed the flight after King Charles III told him it was not appropriate to take Meghan to Scotland.

They claimed: "Harry was so busy trying to get Meghan to Balmoral and rowing with his family that he missed the flight."

Harry's separate flight arrived in Aberdeen five minutes after the death of Queen Elizabeth II was announced at 6.30pm on September 8.

A second source has told the Telegraph it was all a mistake.

The source, who is familiar with how the day unfolded, claimed: "It was just a mistake.

"This wasn't about causing or taking offence. It was simply the protocol and [the Sussexes] were always going to respect that."

It was reportedly understood Harry and Meghan would travel together as the couple would have done had they flown to the UK from their US home in the event of the Queen's death.?

The Telegraph btw is not a tabloid and is therefore more reliable. Imo.

Nightowl

Quote from: Macrobug67 on September 24, 2022, 08:57:07 PM
That stood out to me, too.   Serious side eye.   I was willing to give her a chance at the beginning but now I am not impressed.   Harry is a angry man lashing out.  She?s a manipulator.   Together, it?s not good

All along from the first picture of Harry and Meghan together at their engagement interview with Meghan wearing that white coat, I saw big trouble, maybe it was just me or my gut instinct taking over yet in 2 short years their life went to hell and is still there.   I have talked that picture over and over again with my sister, my friends and they all thought I was seeing things that weren't there, yet now just look.  All sides of this have issues to discuss yet the bulk of this is on Harry and Meghan period.  Their shouting, screaming, yelling or threatening anyone is on them period.  They have lied again and again so many times and it is all out there on the internet as I have said before.....yet has anyone in the royal family come back at them screaming, shouting, yelling or threatening them.............quiet dignity gets more done with a positive affect then this behavior.   

Curryong

Quote from: Nightowl on September 24, 2022, 10:25:43 PM
All along from the first picture of Harry and Meghan together at their engagement interview with Meghan wearing that white coat, I saw big trouble, maybe it was just me or my gut instinct taking over yet in 2 short years their life went to hell and is still there.   I have talked that picture over and over again with my sister, my friends and they all thought I was seeing things that weren't there, yet now just look.  All sides of this have issues to discuss yet the bulk of this is on Harry and Meghan period.  Their shouting, screaming, yelling or threatening anyone is on them period.  They have lied again and again so many times and it is all out there on the internet as I have said before.....yet has anyone in the royal family come back at them screaming, shouting, yelling or threatening them.............quiet dignity gets more done with a positive affect then this behavior.

We don?t know whether Charles and/or William have shouted, yelled or screamed at Harry (or Meghan.) Both Charles and William are known to have tempers. Several of these were featured in Robert Jobson?s bio on Charles in a discussion on his sons. Jobson noted that there were times when William stood toe to toe with his father during arguments, and shouted. Camilla has reportedly noted that William has a temper. There were confrontations between the brothers on various occasions that we know of, including just before the two Households split.

And Charles, again, being a ?man child?

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/royals/king-charles-pen-tantrums-expose-him-as-an-overindulged-manchild/news-story/a413dcbd9fd1c46859e9bcb39a7b9f9b

Quiet dignity?

Prince William's ?temper? stunned Camilla on entering Firm as young ?royal found it hard? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

changemhysoul

Quote from: Nightowl on September 24, 2022, 07:54:12 PM
Here: On Oprah, they both LIED, I am not going to research all the Lies here, they are all on the internet for everyone to read. MY issue is *You do not LIE on TV to the world about your family problems, be an adult and do them behind closed doors. Harry and Meghan BETRAYED their family, be they royal or not* Yea he sure talked/LIED about his family as the world has seen time and time again. NOBODY can put a positive spin on that ever...I shake my head in disbelief that people still think it is OKAY to be that way about your family, for heaven's sake, Philip was in a hospital and then went home to be with his wife at the end of his life, he was DYING and still Harry and Meghan continued their tirade about the royal family and then in the last year of his grandmother's life, do you think he went to see her and tell her he loved her, NO that did not happen, HM was 96 years old for goodness sake, think she was going to live forever?  I know Harry went to church a number of times and know right from wrong about life......he preaches right and does wrong all the time.   He is a hypocrite  and 2 faced lair as far as I am concerned for the way he treated his grandparents, that is unforgivable to me. They are now both gone and I strongly believe Karma will take a very huge bite out of both of them someday.....what we do and what we put out to the world, will and does come right back to us in time.....I have seen that happen to me and so many other people I know.  It will all come back to both of them and they won't survive it.  Let them stay and live in Ca and do as they please yet stay far far away from those across the pond as there is NO reason for Harry or Meghan to ever go back again, not even for Charles coronation. 

My views on Hollywood, LOL.....all that comes out of Hollywood, men raping young girls and there are lots of men that do that who have not been caught *yet*, drugs, booze and the violence on TV is all we see from Hollywood......do not get me started on my views of Hollywood or my congress either.

Okay done...thanks for your participation, our views are most certainly different and that is okay as that is what makes the world a better place in learning to understand each other.

Well, as you said. Our views are different.

My take away from Low can be summed up in a tweet I saw. "The overwhelming message is "The courtiers leaked constantly that Meghan was paranoid about people leaking about her."

As a note, they've never sued about any books written about them. I doubt that Mr. Low will have the privilege of being the first.

TLLK

We've now reached 15 pages so it's time to close this thread and open another one.