The Archewell Foundation, Invictus and other charities news and activities -2

Started by TLLK, November 12, 2021, 12:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Quote from: Macrobug67 on November 03, 2022, 10:59:43 PM
Each week the podcast drops in ratings.  I don?t want to listen to people moaning poor me while splashing around in a private pool while the nannies take care of the kids.   I am reminded of Socality Barbie and the kinfolk authenticity parody when I hear MM go on and on.  It?s an Instagram filtered world she lives in with her truth.

How do we know that Meghan lazes around pools or anywhere in fact? There are one heck of a lot of celebrity mums and others in private life who are very hands-on with their children. Nor do we know that Meghan has any Nannies. She does have her mother Doria nearby, but Meghan was joking in her podcast with her guest about the rush in the mornings to get Archie off to school and feed the  toddler Lili.

She said Harry does his part as well,  and that she gets satisfaction out of making breakfast for her husband and children. No mention of nanny or cook.  I thought that was relatable from my years as a mum with a job and school aged children.

And even with the reporter from the mag The Cut, she reported that Archie came running out of nursery school and did not express surprise that his mother was picking him up at home time, which would have been the case had it been unusual. And Harry has said that he does the nursery school run as well sometimes.

Macrobug67

That what she and Sophie were doing.  And I hope that the nannies were around because mommies drinking and giggling ( her words), pools and toddlers are a bad combo. 

Curryong

Quote from: Macrobug67 on November 03, 2022, 11:16:05 PM
That what she and Sophie were doing.  And I hope that the nannies were around because mommies drinking and giggling ( her words), pools and toddlers are a bad combo.

Well, I don?t know whether Sophie has Nannies, perhaps she does, but if Meghan does then the British tabloids haven?t got onto it since Lauren left when Archie was very small, and if she has they would have been screaming in tons of articles about Meghan?s lifestyle. Is Harry not capable of looking after the two children, taking them out, or Doria spending some time with her grandchildren while her daughter does an interview?

TLLK

Not sure if this is entirely true...Meghan Markle Wants Kate Middleton On Her 'Archetypes' Podcast

QuoteMeghan Markle has hosted a ton of celebrity guests on her critically acclaimed podcast, Archetypes, but apparently there?s one person still on her wish list: Kate Middleton. According to a new report in The Express, Duchess Meghan asked Princess Kate if she?d like to appear on the podcast during her recent trip to the United Kingdom. (Reminder: The Sussexes and Waleses were staying just five minutes apart and made several public appearances together.)

Here are the specifics: Royal expert Neil Sean reportedly spoke to a source who said that while Meghan was staying at Frogmore Cottage, she ?put out a request to the Princess of Wales? to appear on an upcoming episode of Archetypes. Apparently, Meghan even offered that Kate have ?the whole episode to herself

wannable

I just think people should be always truthful, that way one doesn't have to remember every embellishment, awe effect, exaggeration, white or dark lies, etc.

April 2022 (Invictus Games)

Harry also revealed to People in April that Lilibet took her first steps to compete with her brother Archie. 'Her current priorities are trying to keep up with her brother; she took her first step just a few days ago!'

November 2022 (Meghan's podcast)

The Duchess of Sussex opened up about her daughter Lilibet on the latest episode of her podcast series, Archetypes. While chatting with actress Pamela Adlon, the royal shared that her one-year-old daughter has started taking her first steps. 'Lili has just started walking,' she said on the episode.

That's eight (8) months of difference between one statement from Harry vs Meghan

As I previously said in reference to this technological age, fast internet search, investigation, instant news, videos and pictures, it is VERY EASY to find what one is interested in and then it is also a DOUBLE EDGE SWORD for the public figure, be it a celeb or politician.

The 'pile on' get's boring and the interest wanes.

TLLK

TLLK

We're close to 15 pages and this seems to be a good place to close and begin a new thread for the Archewell Foundation etc...