Main Menu

November 11 holidays

Started by TLLK, November 12, 2021, 12:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

:happycanada: :happyusa: Wishing our Canadian members and guests the best on their Remembrance Day.
                                           Wishing our American members and guests a Happy Veterans Day.

Curryong

Remembrance Day in Australia is November 11th, following British traditions, Armistice Day 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month thing. We have poppies and a service of remembrance at the Shrine, which went on yesterday. It?s now the 12th November in Australia.

Remembrance Day in Australia

Yesterday?s services etc.

iview

TLLK

@Curryong -Thank you for the information and my apologies for not including Australia in my previous post.

Curryong

Is Ok, TLLK.  :consoling1:

Btw I posted some article about Charles?s aide resigning earlier today but I?m afraid I must have put it in the wrong thread. He was a charity worker and middle man for donors for Charles?s charitable endeavours like Dumfries House,  so I?ve got a feeling I shoved the post in Charles charities thread.  My mistake, I?m sorry!

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on November 12, 2021, 02:57:40 AM
Is Ok, TLLK.  :consoling1:

Btw I posted some article about Charles?s aide resigning earlier today but I?m afraid I must have put it in the wrong thread. He was a charity worker and middle man for donors for Charles?s charitable endeavours like Dumfries House,  so I?ve got a feeling I shoved the post in Charles charities thread.  My mistake, I?m sorry!

Hi @Curryong. Regarding Michael Fawcett, I merged your post into the one about Current and Former BRF staff. It's in the Socialites and Royal Aquaintances forum. Don't worry about where you placed it. We're all still adjusting to the new board arrangement. I'll post a message in the Board Reorganization thread.

Here's the thread for Current and Former BRF staff.

Current and Former British Royal Staff members Part 2