Harry and Meghan welcome Baby Lili

Started by PrincessOfPeace, June 06, 2021, 04:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Pleased to see that, as usual, the self-proclaimed ?royal experts? and tabloid journalists and both, are using a possible baby?s christening to spread around their usual layer of bs, lies and innuendo. They don?t know anything about what arrangements have and have not been made about anything, but no, that doesn?t stop them.

Curryong

Incidentally, it?s not necessary to be christened in the C of E to be in the line of succession. There are plenty of Lutherans who are there in line, including some German royals + Scandi monarchs. Plus Georges I and II were. So long as you were Protestant it was OK, nowadays even if you are RC you are no longer pushed out of the line. So the tabloid journos getting themselves into a twist over this, hoping for some clickbait, don?t bother. If Lili is christened in the US in an Episcopalian Church it will be fine, (sarcasm!) 

TLLK

Very true @Curryong and I wish that the "authors" of these articles would do a tad more research. The Sussexes could easily arrange a christening at one of the local churches within the Epsicopal Diocese of Los Angeles which includes Santa Barbara County.

From what I understand as long as the christening takes place in a church that  is in communion with the larger Anglican community, Lilibet would be a member of the same denomination as her parents, brother, paternal grandfather, paternal great-grandmother and her large extended British family members.

Now I doubt that there would be a plan to ship the BRF christening gown to the U.S. However I'm sure her parents can easily purchase a lovely one for her.

wannable

The couple probably will have a very intimate with 1 professional videographer/photographer. 

Rather than the supposed extensive detailed requirements and demands the couple did to the BRF placing the latter in a impossible position, which some RR's are saying the couple made (I'll believe it ONLY if one of them publishes the email, i.e. like Valentine Low with his latest articles posting actual images of emails blacking out names)

The impossible from the BRF are several, which would give a very bad public image
Private Jet
Private security hire
Presidential suite Hotel

IF and ONLY if this is true, just those 3 items would be front page news worldwide and defeat a restrained economical purpose and awareness of a post pandemic issue (s)

TLLK

This thread is now closed. Any further news and discussion for Archie and Lilibet Mountbatten Windsor should continue in the Sussexes and  Family Chat thread.

The Sussexes and Family General chat