A New Chapter Part 6

Started by PrincessOfPeace, May 19, 2021, 09:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

The only one who has declared to be spending his inheritance moneys is Harry.

William will inherit 2 working estates: Sandringham and Balmoral. IF the estates weren't ''working'' (livestock and agriculture farming), then there is a loss of use of the 'land'.  Both estates have the best land (soil) for different use. 

Amabel2

I dont think that WIlliam will go short of money, as a future King.  Even if the monarchy doesn't last, I doubt if he'll be reduced to borrowing from capitalist Harry....

Curryong

Both estates take millions to run each year, and now Britain is out of the EU there will be a loss of massive agricultural  subsidies for all farms and estates. William won?t inherit either estate until after his father?s death.

We don?t know what condition British farms let alone great estates will be in in another twenty years or so. And Charles is not so fond at all of Sandringham. It might be sold in the next reign. There have been rumours of it around north Norfolk where I come from more and more as the Queen has aged.

Amabel2

THe RF has plenty of private wealth and it isn't all agricultural land...

wannable

The contrary, when a country doesn't have importations, the country has to use their own products.  This will be massive not only for Sandringham and Balmoral, but both duchy's will benefit from absolutely ALL their produce.

In Re to Harry 'controlled' moneys; there is precedence with him, demanding his dad the advance of his 1 year allowance rather than monthly salary, moaning he was cut off, thanking he had his mums inheritance and he knows that his PP inheritance will be given (rumour, don't know if it will be lump sum or monthly trusty type) in 10 years time. The article will be coming out very soon.

It will be interesting to see what Harry will be doing in 10 years.  Will he entering his 50's be moaning (yet)? IMO it is already a very sad situation seeing a person entering his 40's moaning, man up!

wannable

Quote from: Amabel2 on May 29, 2021, 01:19:56 PM

I'm only stating the livestock/agriculture land because they do their yearly financial statement, be it the private Balmoral/Sandringham to the crown estate duchies.  Any other 'investment' and assets not disclosed or through a 'figurehead' is allegedly, no factual backup. Yes, written by serious outlets like fortune 500, but still.

Quote from: Amabel2 on May 29, 2021, 01:16:24 PM
I dont think that WIlliam will go short of money, as a future King.  Even if the monarchy doesn't last, I doubt if he'll be reduced to borrowing from capitalist Harry....

Capitalist Harry moans at every opportunity about his financial situation...

Curryong

Quote from: Amabel2 on May 29, 2021, 01:19:56 PM

It wasn?t me who introduced the subject of Sandringham and Balmoral estates. I merely replied to wannabie about the post Brexit agricultural subsidies being turned off on such estates in the next twelve months.

And I know about the RF wealth. It?s said in recent reports that Harry will be left some of PP?s millions, btw, as will all Philip?s grandchildren. And the same with the Queen?s wealth, as with her mother who left quite a bit to Harry according to reports. And Charles set up trust funds for both his sons years ago apparently.

So let?s not have any more stupid speculations about Harry being left to scrape along and beg in the future from his father and brother, because he won?t need to.

Andrew, who didn?t receive anything from any divorce settlement is a different kettle of fish. He will likely receive Duchy of Lancaster funding for the rest of his life in spite of rumoured ill gotten gains.

Amabel2

Harry's only just started his career as a liberal minded capitalist.. its early days yet.  Of course he shouldn't have to beg fro Charles as he had a fortune left ot him by Diana.. but that didn't stop him from complaining did it when Charles refused to pay for his security...  he clearly felt that he was being short changed.

Curryong

And Wannabie, are you serious? There is a massive threat to British farming through the loss of those subsidies. British farmers have been living in dread since the Brexit referendum results. And estates can only produce what they can produce. Much of Balmoral (and Scotland) is sheep country

And Britain has never ever had enough land to supply its own people with livestock, grains, and other produce. Not even in WW2 when every park and open space was dug up for vegetables, grain etc. Britain needs both exports and imports for food it can?t supply itself. That?s why Boris has been so anxious to sign trade deals with us.

Just have a read of this specifically about farms and estates in Scotland and Wales!

Farmers in UK devolved nations face big drops in income post-Brexit | Farming | The Guardian

wannable

A quick note from me then back to Harry.

Preferably I suggest to read the official website farmersguide.co.uk (reality) rather than The Guardian (pessimist)

The rise of home-grown beef
While beef exports share the difficulties being seen at borders, the industry has in fact seen a positive impact
What does this mean for UK farmers?
For the most part, the present situation is not directly impacting farmers
And so on....the most worry is the pig sector. Royal related Prince Charles has the best pigs in the UK  :happy15:

It is back to Harry for me,  :hi: (and a clarification that William's financial state with the properties came about because someone said in a comment that William will be asking Harry for money LOL)

Curryong

I doubt too many farmers are being jolly about saying goodbye to massive EU subsidies whatever the website says. And that?s when reality will bite within the next twelve months. You forget, I come from a county which is one of the most agriculturally based in Britain, and I know quite a few farmers there. I wouldn?t say optimism was their leading emotion at the moment when contemplating the future.

Amabel2

The RF is not dependent on one form of wealth, but Charles has done a good job of building up the Duchy of Cornwall so that it has done well and farming is always going to be important...Any country needs to be able to provide some of its own food.
I find it hard to believe that Harry was willing to make money out of his family's private life and his own  and their troubles.. but he's done so.  Perhaps he will be able to go on doing it for a long time but I still think that there is a limit to how much can be squeezed out of childhood traumas on TV.. esp. when there is a lot of confusion about details.

wannable

Exactly, hence I wonder if at age 50 he will still be moaning about his lot, the 1% problems.  :sarcastic:

Amabel2

of course there's also Meghan's family troubles..  Clearly her family also has issues..

wannable

Too much of a coincidence that the couple's actual state is no family relations with both sides.

Lashing out about his financial state equates to not being happy with his financial state. IF he had no financial problems, he wouldn't have said a word about it.  That's all.

Amabel2

it seems that even if he feels he has legitimate issues with Charles and the RF as parent figures, what really bugged him was the money.    They mentioned the "racist remark" but apparently didn't discuss it further with the RF if I'm not mistaken.  but they went to N America...then and kept up some contact UNTIL Charles stopped taking Harry's calls apparently over money issues.
So that rather looks as if they were able to get over the emotional problems in the family, and even the "heartless behavior" in relation to Meg's depression.. but what brought them to some kind of big row was  Harry asking for money and Charles refusing it.
And, in spite of the idea that Harry is going to be a successful and wealthy businessman, it seems as if he didn't make any serious commitment to a money making project, until the issues rose over "someone" paying for his security.
If he were an eager beaver capitalist, surely he would have been trying to get a money making deal in place pretty early in the day...He may strike lucky, people do and he has a fortune behind him.. but it seems to me that H has started money making rather late in life...

wannable

They themselves are giving out to the public information of all sorts, the more they speak, the more damage they are doing to themselves.  They are making it easy to judge their own situation.

Just check the latest news, about Harry not picking up the phone call at 3:00 a.m. The UK Embassy had to request local US police station (confirmed true story) to go to the couple's Montecito home to deliver the information of PP.  Check out for yourself in ANY search engine for stats, facts, psychology, IF a person is called at 3:00 a.m. IT IS AN EMERGENCY. Which brings other questions, they didn't hear the phone call, but he did hear her crying to her pillow in re to suicide thoughts.  It seems the couple are intent of making every situation with the BRF a news.  I'm glad that Charles used all the resources to contact Harry.  And that this story came out, because it can't be twisted.

There is no need to ''imagine'', because it is a case of a couple maintaining a permanent drama. I'm sure now that the BRF is covering all their tracks (contact they have to do with the Sussexes). 

FanDianaFancy

If it all ended tomorrow....Charles and William will never be btoke. Agri is only a 1/10 out if 10 from BRF income/ money.

If it all ended tomorrow...
Charles and William  AND THEN George too and his family , lets take it 30 years from now to really drive it home to some of us, they will have : guarded and maintained homes, RolPOs, med care, home maintenance, med care, etc.

Charles siblings and their famiies, Williams sibling ( that means HARRY), and George?s siblings all will have to marry money. Manage on inheritances, trusts funds, their own bills, finding income.

Here in TheUSA, Harry is no one. No body. Not protected by law ( special laws afforded him in his own country), etc.
He is subject here to :IRS, CA taxes, federal taxes, home maintenance repair, med ins, his staff and bodyguards, IRS audits on his foundation/ non- profit whatever it is, expenses, travel, etc.  He has the same bills as Jennifer Lopez , Ben Affkelk, Tom Brady.etc.
He is no more special in Moniceto, CA  than Rob Lowe.

Next thing, the rumored reported of TheUK Embassy to Monticeto PD , how much of that is true.
Wouldn?t some staff of Charles office or QEs office of BuckPalace call him?

Amabel2

That is the point.... it appears that the Sussexes were not answering the phone and it was important to get the message to them that Philip had died.  So the police were sent with a message.

Curryong

Quote from: Amabel2 on May 29, 2021, 09:08:10 PM
That is the point.... it appears that the Sussexes were not answering the phone and it was important to get the message to them that Philip had died.  So the police were sent with a message.

It was 4am in the morning! Who waits by the phone at that time? Harry and Meghan?s mobiles may well have been in another room. And leaving it to US Embassy staff to deliver messages about a grandfather?s death rather than speak to a son or brother themselves is typical of that family.  When Diana died Charles and the Queen were in the same building but when they first received the news they communicated by notes to each other! They?re as cold as ice when it comes to that sort of thing.

FanDianaFancy

People like them have a house manger in the house, I imagine.
. One for day, one for night. Or a security at a post at the gate 24/7.

Again, what of this story is true or not true.

wannable

It was this or they find out by the news media. A 3 or 4 am call is an emergency. The sheriff's office did say the embassy was trying several times, before that Charles.

The standard protocol 911 or direct number to police was observed. The FAQs an operator does was done. How many times did you call? Did it ring or direct answer machine? Did you use a smartphone or is it analogue...

Everyone should know the standard protocols of an emergency.

Harry's phone was ringing. The police delivered the message to a house employee. The couple didn't receive the visit of the police.

Fan it's true, The Sun has the exclusive today, the lieutenant officer spoke, said it's true and gave his name to the media.

This story can't be twisted by the Sussex because there is trackers, a dossier if you will. Smartphones were used from London to Washington to California. The BRF understands after Oprah.  In other words, the Sussex can't use Gale King or Oprah with a sob story that they finding out through the media PPs death. All resources were used to get through the drama couple.

Curryong

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on May 29, 2021, 07:21:55 PM
If it all ended tomorrow....Charles and William will never be btoke. Agri is only a 1/10 out if 10 from BRF income/ money.

If it all ended tomorrow...
Charles and William  AND THEN George too and his family , lets take it 30 years from now to really drive it home to some of us, they will have : guarded and maintained homes, RolPOs, med care, home maintenance, med care, etc.

Charles siblings and their famiies, Williams sibling ( that means HARRY), and George?s siblings all will have to marry money. Manage on inheritances, trusts funds, their own bills, finding income.

Here in TheUSA, Harry is no one. No body.

Sure, the British Embassy would be terribly concerned about a nobody. They were so unconcerned that we know that they contacted the British Consulate in LA and asked Consulate staff to ring Harry in the middle of the night.

That?s the sort of thing they naturally do for nobodies, lol. And then, again for nobodies, they sent someone out from the Sheriff?s office to personally contact a security member to tell Harry to please call the Embassy. It?s the sort of thing they do all the time for nobodies!  That gave me a huge laugh, so thanks for that!

And as for Charles, William, George, if a republic was declared tomorrow, which I presume you mean by ?if it all ended tomorrow?, then neither they nor their families would be guarded by RPOs as you assert. RPOs are a special unit within Scotland Yard that are financed by the Home Office. It?s possible that the Home Office in a republic might agree to guard former royals for a short time but certainly not for the rest of their lives.

As for medical care, like other wealthy people (nobodies as you would call them) they would take care of their medical bills as they do now. Prince Philip?s medical bills were paid by his estate, not the public. And when Meghan goes into hospital to have her baby then she and Harry will pay for it, just as William paid for Kate. The State doesn?t pay royals medical bills no matter who they are.

And if it all ended tomorrow the State would certainly maintain Windsor Castle, BP, KP etc. However, no ex royals would be living in those buildings. If they wished to live at Balmoral or Birkhall or Sandringham, if those estates were still in their possession and hadn?t been sold, then maintenance bills would be paid by Queen, Charles (or later William and George) as they are now. There would be no Duchy of Cornwall money, no Duchy of Lancaster.

And the RF might under certain circumstances, be asked to live abroad for years. That means buying properties and maintaining them.

Yes, the Queen is wealthy, but if it all ended tomorrow, much of what the Queen is said to own is in fact the State?s, Crown Jewels, some art, most buildings etc. And if the Country became a republic tomorrow, much of the Queen?s liquid assets would have to be given over to living expenses for the whole family.

She, and Charles, would have to distribute some millions to allow Anne, Andrew, Edward and their families to live without financial worries. And that would include William and his family and Harry and his. Remember, William and George would have no Duchy money to rely on.

And don?t be too sure that ex Kings and Queens (and their families) wouldn?t ever suffer financial woes generations later. There have been enough examples of exiled royals in the last hundred years or so for that to be shown to be a furphy. Ex King Edward VIII for example, and he had the benefit of D of C moneys for over twenty years at no taxation when he left. And his brother, after paying him out for Balmoral and Sandringham had little disposable income himself for many years.

Curryong

That story doesn?t need to be twisted by anyone. It looks bad enough as it is. The BRF allowed a person at the US Embassy in Washington to tell Harry that his grandfather was dead. We don?t know that Charles called at all first, that?s a tabloid assertion, as BP doesn?t want to look uncaring.

wannable

Curry every embassy has a direct emergency line. I'm a foreigner moving every 5 years, the first thing is type that number.

Charles did try, no answer. That is why he requested the embassy to help him.

The BRF will not live under a bridge, their private properties are thousands of acres with multiple houses, from mansions to cottages. Oh dear.