The Duke and Duchess of Sussex interviews, TV and other media events Part 2

Started by Curryong, July 10, 2020, 11:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

A thread to discuss the interviews, television appearances and other media events for the Sussexes Part 2.

I'm just putting this on a new thread because the QCT controversy is getting mixed in with all sort of other aspects of the Sussexes lives.

This is some of what Harry actually said in that video discussion. He didn't attack Granny or anybody else. He did not attack the Commonwealth organisation as such.

"(There is) no way that we can move forward unless we acknowledge the past. So many people have done such an incredible job of acknowledging the past and trying to right those wrongs, but I think we all acknowledge there is so much more still to do. It's not going to be easy and in some cases it's not going to be comfortable but it needs to be done, because guess what: Everybody benefits."

The vast majority of the countries of the Commonwealth are in the organisation because they were colonised by the British. They didn't just transform appear in a pink mist from nowhere because King George VI Queen Elizabeth II decided it would be a good idea to have a Commonwealth. The countries concerned are almost all a product of the colonial history of GB.

I hope no-one here is going to deny that colonisation contained some bad/inhumane aspects. All he is saying IMO is that we in the realms and other countries within the Commonwealth have to recognise our pasts and acknowledge that various aspects of it were not good.

And speaking for myself, as an Aussie, there are commentators and others around today in Australia who still deny that the Stolen Generation (aborigine children who were taken from their parents 'for their own good', for several decades, to be placed in missions and Homes, supervised and cared for by white people (some well meaning, some not) and assert that these children were mostly taken away because of parental neglect. That process by several State Govts caused trauma to every family member, that lingers on, in spite of Prime Minister Rudd's heartfelt official Apology to the Stolen Generation about forty years too late.

This took place in the 20th century in an Australia that was a Commonwealth member during that time and had signed up to its Charter. Did the Commonwealth as a whole rap Australia (or Canada) over the knuckles about these policies or ask them to change their attitude to the indigenous population, to recognise what they were doing was wrong? No! As an organisation it failed, as a talking shop at successive CHOGMS in the 1950s/60s/ it failed. And I say that as a proud Aussie and supporter of the Commonwealth.

TLLK

A list of Prince Harry's official foreign visits including Commonwealth nations over the years beginning in 1985 (Italy) and ending in 2019 (Japan) (Please note that the Wikipedia entry states that it is incomplete so please add any that you realize are not on the list.)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_official_overseas_trips_made_by_Prince_Harry,_Duke_of_Sussex

TLLK

TLLK

@Amabel2 - The only reason that I can think of is that it is somehow related to the Panorama Interview investigation.

sara8150

Meghan 'blamed Kate and Camilla for leaking stories to the Press about her' | Daily Mail Online

The business behind Harry and Meghan's CBS special with Oprah | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle and Royal Family fans fight war of words on Twitter ahead of Oprah interview | Daily Mail Online

Meghan claims she is victim of Palace conspiracy, but RICHARD KAY reveals truth could be tantalising | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle's friends defend her amid Buckingham Palace row | Daily Mail Online

'We can FINALLY tell the truth', says former Royal aide 'bullied by Meghan Markle' | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Oprah Winfrey interview to be seen in 68 countries | Daily Mail Online

JAN MOIR: Will Andrew and Harry bring down curtain on the REAL Crown? | Daily Mail Online

Inquiry into Duchess of Sussex bullying claims might not release findings until 2022  | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: March 05, 2021, 01:26:12 AM

Meghan tells Oprah she cannot be 'silent' if Royal Family is 'perpetuating falsehoods' | UK News | Sky News

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56275888

Sussexes v Buckingham Palace: timeline of a royal crisis | UK news | The Guardian

At least 10 ex-aides of Meghan Markle and Harry 'queuing up' to assist bullying probe - Mirror Online

Piers Morgan accuses Meghan Markle of calling the Queen a liar in Oprah interview - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle plunges royal family into worst crisis in decades after accusing The Firm of being 'liars'

Meghan Markle 'blamed Kate, Camilla & Charles's aides for leaking stories about her'

10 ex-aides 'queuing up to help' Palace's probe into Meg bullying claims

Meghan Markle's pal brands her battle with Palace as 'nasty' following bullying allegations

Kate and William will join Queen's rare TV special hours before Meghan's Oprah show, Palace reveal amid 'bully' storm

Meghan Markle & Prince Harry have 'lost control' & rift with William 'last thing Diana would want', warns royal expert

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Oprah Winfrey interview is a monumental error they will come to regret

Meghan Markle 'turned & hissed' at staff member in row at Fiji market tour leaving employee ?in tears?, reports claim

Meghan Markle Oprah interview LATEST - Full updates and analysis as Prince Harry and Duchess confessions shock the world

TryingTimes

"Meghan tells Oprah she cannot be silent..."

Meghan is going to prove that she and her half-sister Samantha are two of a kind... she MUST remain in the spotlight, so she'll never let this go.  I'm afraid we're going to hear her attacks and accusations for many months to come.

Remember how, when Harry and Meghan were first married and ugly things were said about Meghan through the British media? And Meghan's fans were praising Meghan for being so strong and carrying on with a smile throughout the whole time? How brave and strong Meghan was, despite the negative stuff said against her? It appeared at the time that all the negative stuff rolled off her back like water off the back of a duck. It now appears the negative stuff cut deep into her after all, and she only acted brave and strong.

One could say this shows how hideous and pervasive the negativity has been towards her. But I've been through worse.  I don't think she's really all that strong after all, despite all her claims and talk of womanly strength.

Unless, of course, she's just pretending to be "crying" over all the negativity towards her, in order to get attention and publicity. 

So... who IS the real Meghan Markle? Is she a strong, empowered woman, or a vulnerable, overly sensitive perpetual "victim"? Is she genuinely reacting emotionally to what people say about her, or is she just acting, and using it for her own personal publicity? 

And are Samantha and Meghan just two of a kind - Markles seeking attention and publicity, to use it for financial gain?
"These are the times that try men's souls... Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value." --Thomas Paine

wannable

She's doing what her family did to her; Thomas, Thomas Jr. and Samantha. Text book.

wannable

Rebecca English: The Queen held talks with Charles and William in re to Harry and Meghan.

PrincessOfPeace

TLLK

Quote from: Curryong on March 09, 2021, 02:00:08 AM
I?m only back here posting for a very short time, but I will throw myself into the question of which royal spoke to Harry about his coming child?s skin colour.

I thought Philip, but he?s out. Andrew is insensitive, dogmatic and tactless. He might have said something, however, I don?t believe that Harry saw him that often.

The other person I thought of is Charles. He used to address a fellow polo player (an Indian) as ?Sooty?. In affection apparently. And several years ago he met a coloured lady in a reception line, asked where she came from and when she replied ?Manchester? he chuckled ?You don?t look like it!?

That sort of casual racism (the woman was quite insulted) has been often regarded as just normal in royal and aristo circles for years, dressed up as joking. But times change and so do younger people?s attitudes. Charles is 73 this year.

Both incidents involving Charles were reported in the Press at the time and can still be found online.

I'm going to throw out that it's possibly the one of the Gloucesters who have bi-racial grandchildren (Maori/Caucasian) and might have made an inquiry out of concern or were making a reply to someone who had asked them about having biracial family members.  Then again it could have been Princess Michael who has been known to make some dubious comments and questions in the past. Where the post engagement comment was likely uttered would probably have been the Christmas luncheon.

wannable

Nobody had external audits. Everyone then were believed with whatever business offered to crown and country. When the first worldwide hunger and economy depression happened, to charge taxes to help the country, new practices were invented rather than let's kill the owner or jail him.

sara8150

Meghan Markle's estranged father Thomas today hit back at her claims he had 'betrayed' | Daily Mail Online

Palace aides scramble to sign off response to Harry and Meghan's bombshell Oprah revelations | Daily Mail Online
Prince Charles dont think he had comment on his son?s interview

Harry and Meghan: Royal commentators react to 'deeply destructive' interview with Oprah | Daily Mail Online

Behavioural expert Judi James says Harry is adopting an American accent | Daily Mail Online

BLM co-founder Opal Tometi calls for a BOYCOTT of the Royal Family after Meghan's bombshell claims | Daily Mail Online

Why Meghan Markle was 'a bit naughty' when referring to Archie's skin colour in prince discussion | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle says everyone should have 'basic right to privacy' in new Oprah interview clip | Daily Mail Online

Piers Morgan storms off GMB during furious row with weatherman Alex Beresford over Meghan Markle  | Daily Mail Online

Kimmel lashes 'inbreeding' Royals and Colbert asks if 'medieval selective-breeding might be racist' | Daily Mail Online

The Crown creator Peter Morgan reveals why Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's story will NEVER be told | Daily Mail Online

Former royal security unit chief blasts 'assumption Harry and Meghan could retain their protection | Daily Mail Online

A ?30m fortune for Harry while Meghan is worth ?4m but they claim financial concerns | Daily Mail Online

Patio CHAIRS used in Oprah Winfrey interview with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sell out online | Daily Mail Online

Labour's Diane Abbott slams Royal Family 'racism' | Daily Mail Online

11.4 million viewers tuned into ITV's bombshell Oprah interview with Harry and Meghan | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle experienced 'culture shock' and 'no one could've helped her', says royal expert  | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan: Royal commentators react to 'deeply destructive' interview with Oprah | Daily Mail Online

Boris Johnson has FINALLY watched the Harry and Meghan interview | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan must lose their royal titles after interview, says Richard Kay | Daily Mail Online

How Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson spoke of his 1936 abdication in 1970 interview | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: March 09, 2021, 02:55:33 PM

Meghan Markle's first curtsy to the Queen - watch video | HELLO!

Prince Charles asked about Prince Harry's Oprah interview during royal outing | HELLO!
Prince Charles have no comment on his son?s bombshell interview and ignore reports interview

Royal family encouraged Meghan Markle to continue acting - Prince Harry claims | HELLO!

Piers Morgan storms off Good Morning Britain following argument with co-star  | HELLO!

Double post auto-merged: March 09, 2021, 03:07:53 PM

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56329887

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-56334082

Meghan and Harry interview: Support for Sussexes or Royal Family split along age lines, poll finds | UK News | Sky News

Meghan and Harry interview: Prince Charles laughs and jokes at first public engagement since Oprah revelations | UK News | Sky News
Prince Charles have no comment on his son?s bombshell interview and he ignored to reporters interview he leaves i think Prince Charles wanted kept private not reporter included to heard that!! But Palace would have address with HM Queen Elizabeth II and Duke of Cambridge on emergency meeting

Meghan and Harry interview: Royal racism allegations could be 'just a dumb question', Thomas Markle says | UK News | Sky News

No reply as Prince Charles is asked about Meghan And Harry interview at vaccination centre | UK News | Sky News

Silence 'not an option' for Buckingham Palace over Harry and Meghan | UK news | The Guardian

Piers Morgan storms off set of Good Morning Britain in Meghan row | Piers Morgan | The Guardian

'Masterful': why Oprah was the big winner in Harry and Meghan's interview | Oprah Winfrey | The Guardian

Now there?s no doubt Meghan and Harry had to leave | Prince Harry | The Guardian

Meghan and Harry draw praise and vitriol after Oprah Winfrey interview | UK news | The Guardian

Double post auto-merged: March 09, 2021, 03:24:19 PM

Prince William looks tired and distraught pictured for first time since bombshell claims | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Duke of Cambridge not pleasure on his brother?s bombshell interview still no comment!!

Royal news: Americans turn against UK over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - VIDEO | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry v Prince Charles: 'Ungrateful' Duke has 'never supported his father' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal POLL: Should the UK hold a referendum on the future of the monarchy? VOTE | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Winston Churchill: PM's threatening telegram to Edward VIII unearthed | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Charles chuckles on royal duty he's asked about Palace crisis with Meghan and Harry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Joe Biden news: Britons furious as President praises Meghan Markle's 'courage' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen news: Queen Elizabeth II 'is in distress' as 'Palace are in a lot of trouble' -VIDEO | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle claims 'they took away my keys and passport' when she joined Royal Family | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Meghan know palace rules her passport and keys took them and mores

Oprah Winfrey was 'very ill-advised' to rule out the Queen and Philip over racist claims | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Thomas Markle in attack on Harry that will upset Meghan - 'I've never dressed as Hitler' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Charles must have felt badly let down by son he bankrolled, writes PHIL DAMPIER | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Thomas Markle reveals TRUTH of royal contact 'First time I've heard her in four years' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry: UK viewers side with Palace in latest YouGov poll | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry POLL: Has the Royal Family?s reputation been damaged by Oprah interview? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle support: All the celebs standing with Meghan | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Charles: Awkward moment he walks away as royal is asked about Meghan and Harry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: March 09, 2021, 03:35:29 PM

Charles makes first public appearance since Harry and Meghan's Oprah interview - doesn't say if he's watched it | ITV News

Harry and Meghan interview: Thomas Markle says Royal Family not racist after concerns over Archie's skin colour | ITV News

Piers Morgan walks off GMB as Alex Beresford brands his behaviour 'diabolical' in wake of Meghan and Harry interview | ITV News

Piers Morgan and Meghan Markle's feud - pub date which sparked disdain and secret messages - Mirror Online

What went on behind scenes at palace during Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's interview - Mirror Online

Prince William seen for first time since Harry said he was 'trapped' in Royal Family - Mirror Online

Phillip Schofield explains emergency 'red flag emoji' he posts to ask for help - Mirror Online

You could be Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's next-door neighbours for ?16million - Mirror Online

Prince Charles laughs off Meghan Markle and Prince Harry claims with 'nervous chuckle' - Mirror Online

Holly Willoughby slams Prince Charles' biographer over 'dangerous' remark about Meghan - Mirror Online

The Queen 'told aides to cool off' before commenting on Meghan and Harry interview - Mirror Online

Lorraine jokes Prince Andrew is the 'only Royal okay with Meghan and Harry drama' - Mirror Online

This Morning guest tells Phillip Schofield to 'not dilute racism' in heated Meghan debate - Mirror Online

Meghan and Harry's Oprah interview most watched show of 2021 with 12.4m viewers - Mirror Online

Meghan and Harry's interview is 'even more damaging' than Diana's Panorama one, says royal expert - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle's dad warns he will speak to the press 'every 30 days' as he gives ultimatum - Mirror Online

Diane Abbott slams 'racist' Archie questions - but doesn't think it was Prince Charles - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle's dad Thomas admits lying to her but says 'it's not like I dressed up as Hitler' - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle's dad says Royal family isn't racist as he calls skin colour comment 'dumb' - Mirror Online

Princes William and Harry 'having some space' but hope 'time will heal' relationship - Mirror Online

Why Prince William called The Queen 'Gary' when he was younger - and she didn't mind - Mirror Online

Double post auto-merged: March 09, 2021, 03:45:13 PM

Prince Charles 'nervously chuckles' when asked about Harry and Meghan Oprah interview that 'left him in despair'

Thomas Markle says 'we all make mistakes but I never played naked pool or dressed up as Hitler' in Prince Harry jibe

Palace fears Prince Harry and Meghan Markle might 'name and shame' royal who made remark about Archie's skin

Meghan Markle says 'I've never talked about privacy' & says world isn't entitled to life just because you share 1 pic

Prince Harry?s socks mocked during Oprah interview with Meghan Markle as ITV viewers ?can?t get over how bad they were?

Meghan Markle Oprah interview - Queen finally breaks silence to say she's 'saddened' by Prince Harry and Duchess' claims

Piers Morgan STORMS OFF Good Morning Britain over Meghan Markle row as Alex Beresford slams GMB host

ITV boss refuses to comment on calls for Piers Morgan to lose GMB job over Meghan Markle comments

GMB's Alex Beresford addresses Piers Morgan row and says 'I wish I had the privilege to sit on the fence'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14283393/diane-abbott-royal-racism-prince-harry-meghan-markle/

Double post auto-merged: March 09, 2021, 04:10:58 PM

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/buckingham-palace-set-to-involve-downing-street-in-fallout-from-oprah-interview-156948/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/wales/prince-charles-makes-first-public-appearance-since-oprah-interview-refuses-to-answer-questions-from-waiting-media-156942/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/features/inside-the-regency-act-1937-156853/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/features/which-royals-are-entitled-to-be-an-hrh-156906/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/sussex/sydney-zatz-the-duke-and-duchess-of-sussex-are-being-unfairly-treated-by-the-monarchy-156864/

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/wellness/story/duchess-meghans-vulnerability-mental-health-struggles-expert-76329129

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/prince-harry-meghans-interview-oprah-winfrey-disrespectful-burning-76320171

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/culture/story/serena-williams-supports-noble-friend-meghan-oprah-winfrey-76319727

https://www.today.com/video/how-meghan-and-harry-s-bombshell-interview-affects-their-family-relationships-102984261770

https://www.today.com/video/don-t-expect-queen-to-talk-about-meghan-and-harry-s-interview-analyst-says-102989893557

https://www.today.com/video/royal-family-under-huge-amount-of-pressure-after-bombshell-interview-analyst-says-102974021663

https://www.today.com/video/royal-family-faces-historic-crisis-following-meghan-and-harry-s-oprah-interview-102972997723

https://www.today.com/news/meghan-s-candor-race-mental-health-hit-home-black-women-t211126

https://www.today.com/popculture/meghan-markle-says-her-family-has-basic-right-privacy-new-t211143

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/no-response-from-buckingham-palace-amid-claims-of-racism-mental-health-neglect/

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/how-buckingham-palace-may-respond-to-harry-and-meghans-interview/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/meghan-markle-father-thomas-markle-reacts-harry-and-meghan-interview-oprah/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/meghan-markle-father-thomas-british-press-tabloids/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/meghan-markle-prince-harry-archie-mountbatten-windsor-royal-title/

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/harry-and-meghan-interview-oprah-australia-former-prime-minister-cut-ties-with-britain-monarchy/

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/09/uk/oprah-harry-meghan-interview-tuesday-gbr-intl/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/09/media/piers-morgan-gmb-meghan-interview/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/09/uk/royal-family-harry-meghan-succession-intl/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/09/uk/meghan-racism-uk-reaction-gbr-intl/index.html

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/markles-father-says-british-royals-are-not

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-prince-harry-interview-upsetting-kate-middleton-prince-william-devastated

https://www.foxnews.com/media/royal-photographer-prince-harry-unbelievably-miserable-meghan-markle

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/buckingham-palace-silent-meghan-markle-prince-harry-oprah-interview-sparks-fury-bombshell-claims

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-half-sister-evidence-oprah-winfrey-interview-question

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/markles-father-says-british-royals-are-not

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/late-night-hosts-meghan-markle-prince-harry-interview-oprah-winfrey

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/princess-diana-prince-harry-inheritance

https://www.foxnews.com/world/meghan-markle-prince-harry-piers-morgan-reaction

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/john-olivers-advice-meghan-markle-royal-family-viral

https://www.foxnews.com/media/british-newspapers-hammer-royal-family-crisis-after-meghan-harrys-bombshell-oprah-sit-down

Double post auto-merged: March 09, 2021, 05:52:13 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9343383/Queen-breaks-silence-Harry-Meghan.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9341417/Meghans-father-Thomas-Markle-speak-GMB-morning.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9342527/Hillary-Clinton-says-cruelty-Meghan-outrageous-slams-Royals.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9343111/Prince-Charles-did-NOT-cut-Harry-royal-insider-says.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9342413/Buckingham-Palace-trying-distract-Prince-Andrew-investigating-Meghan-Markle-lawyer-says.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9342097/Meghan-Markle-experienced-culture-shock-no-one-couldve-helped-says-royal-expert.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9340295/Harry-Meghan-interview-Allison-Langdon-says-guess-racist-royal.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9341653/Kimmel-lashes-inbreeding-Royals-Colbert-asks-medieval-selective-breeding-racist.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9343227/Virginia-Giuffre-says-Buckingham-Palace-hang-heads-shame.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9341971/Meghan-Markle-wears-diamond-earrings-chicken-coop.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9342873/Ashley-Banjo-disgusted-hate-racism-negativity-aimed-Harry-Meghan.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9343083/Author-Bonnie-Greer-says-sees-UK-nice-lady-road-bodies-garden.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9343293/I-dont-believe-Royal-racism-claims-says-parishioner-50-speaking-Prince-Charles.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9342185/Princess-Gouramma-Coorg-striking-similarities-Meghan-Markle.html

Double post auto-merged: March 09, 2021, 05:56:33 PM

https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-prince-harry-oprah-interview-queen-elizabeth-reacts/

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/20210309108441/the-queen-statement-prince-harry-meghan-markle-interview/

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/20210309108516/meghan-markle-talks-privacy-oprah-winfrey/
No release pictures without consent that definitely BS!! Without palace nor Clarence House permission shocking to says

wannable

Maybe the Queen should abdicate? So Charles can give Harry and Meghan all what their hearts desire. Two things may happen, the true colours out with this sacrifice or the modernization of a royal house accepted by the millennial and woke generation.

Allegedly the couple wanted to move to Windsor Castle, the Queen said no, tradition, it's the home of the sovereign
Allegedly the couple wanted to have their own household base/office with no reporting to the sovereign and based at Windsor Castle, the Queen said no, she broke the thing a bit by allowing Sussex staff reporting to BP rather than CH Harry's father!!!! True colours here, outed, didn't even last.

What else, jog the memory and a lot of concessions, and yet, I'm not happy I feel trapped.

sara8150

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56340451

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56325934

Harry and Meghan interview: Race allegations 'concerning' and 'will be addressed', says Palace | UK News | Sky News

Meghan and Harry interview latest - live: Queen releases statement on Duke and Duchess of Sussex accusations | UK News | Sky News

Ofcom launches investigation after 41,000 complain about Piers Morgan remarks on Harry and Meghan | UK News | Sky News

Buckingham Palace breaks silence on Meghan and Harry Oprah claims | The Queen | The Guardian

No 10 stays silent after Zac Goldsmith says Prince Harry is 'blowing up' royal family | Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex | The Guardian

Buckingham Palace breaks silence on Meghan and Harry row ? 'racism claims concerning' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle and Harry?s Duke and Duchess titles dropped as Queen responds to interview | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen and Prince Philip 'saddened' over Meghan & Harry interview- Palace statement in full | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.itv.com/news/2021-03-09/racism-claims-raised-by-meghan-and-harry-concerning-and-will-be-addressed-says-buckingham-palace

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-queen-saddened-buckingham-palace-23627006

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/what-went-behind-scenes-palace-23634857

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14283067/royal-family-respond-meghan-harry-interview/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14284338/alex-beresford-breaks-silence-piers-morgan-row/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/14287635/piers-morgan-meghan-markle-twitter-alex-beresford-gmb-latest/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/breaking-the-queen-comments-for-the-first-time-since-harry-and-meghans-interview-156973/

wannable

The BP Statement is out and @Curryong is right about the context of conversation when asking about parents race, how will the baby be questions.

I think @TLLK also was questioning the same. It all depends how the question or conversation was posed.

Queen breaks silence on Harry and Meghan: Palace says 'while some recollections may vary' the 'whole family is saddened' to hear of couple's 'challenging few years' - but allegations of racism will be addressed 'privately'

sara8150

Quote from: wannable on March 09, 2021, 05:59:52 PM
Maybe the Queen should abdicate? So Charles can give Harry and Meghan all what their hearts desire. Two things may happen, the true colours out with this sacrifice or the modernization of a royal house accepted by the millennial and woke generation.

Allegedly the couple wanted to move to Windsor Castle, the Queen said no, tradition, it's the home of the sovereign
Allegedly the couple wanted to have their own household base/office with no reporting to the sovereign and based at Windsor Castle, the Queen said no, she broke the thing a bit by allowing Sussex staff reporting to BP rather than CH Harry's father!!!! True colours here, outed, didn't even last.

What else, jog the memory and a lot of concessions, and yet, I'm not happy I feel trapped.

I have agreed with you HM Queen want kept traditional at Buckingham Palace,Windsor Castle,Balmoral Castle and Sandringham for her life since her dad?s death its important for HM Queen Elizabeth II to learn ropes from her dad past to present i dont think HM Queen Elizabeth II will abduction like her uncle did for either throne or marriage to actress Wallis Simpson but HM Queen Mother says nobody twice married like Wallis Simpson

Double post auto-merged: March 09, 2021, 06:14:45 PM

Quote from: wannable on March 09, 2021, 06:10:48 PM
The BP Statement is out and @Curryong is right about the context of conversation when asking about parents race, how will the baby be questions.

I think @TLLK also was questioning the same. It all depends how the question or conversation was posed.

Queen breaks silence on Harry and Meghan: Palace says 'while some recollections may vary' the 'whole family is saddened' to hear of couple's 'challenging few years' - but allegations of racism will be addressed 'privately'

I?m agreed with you but I?m agreed with that

Buckingham Palace says royal family is 'saddened' in first statement since Harry and Meghan interview - CNN

Buckingham Palace issues first statement since Harry and Meghan interview - CBS News

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/buckingham-palace-responds-meghan-markle-prince-harrys-oprah-winfrey-interview

Queen Elizabeth responds to Prince Harry, Meghan interview with Oprah Winfrey | GMA

Queen Elizabeth issues statement after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle?s tell-all

wannable

The 🐈 fights in social media are   :thumbsdown:

One can check it out and end up with a lot of bad feelings. Team Queen Team Cambridge versus Team Sussex (squad).  The latter say she lived too much in a short period of time (correct in my view), then comes Team Queen/Cambridge with old ''receipts'' of the sussex (squad) saying waity katie had to wait and took 10 years to learn how to work and have children with a royal.  Then the caps and screaming tweets start...it's a no go for me.  Nevertheless, I DO agree the way W&K waited and conducted their relationship before deciding 'we are ready'.  In hindsight.

Enough material with the worldwide press, basically UK followed by US.

In other news, Omid is quite mad about the investigation of staffers with HR, the BRF is not giving the same treatment for a 'family member' with his family.

sara8150

Piers Morgan QUITS GMB over claims Meghan Markle lied as Ofcom launches probe | Daily Mail Online
Piers Morgan Quit Good Morning Britian for good!! Due bombshell interview on Duke and Duchess of Sussex

Gayle King says Oprah had no idea her bombshell Harry and Meghan interview was 'blowing up' | Daily Mail Online

Ronald Reagan's daughter Patti Davis defends Meghan and Harry | Daily Mail Online

Harry, Meghan interview: Allison Langdon says you can 'guess racist royal' | Daily Mail Online

How Piers Morgan transformed struggling GMB into ratings juggernaut | Daily Mail Online

What the Queen's statement on Meghan and Harry interview really means | Daily Mail Online

Piers Morgan Exits Good Morning Britain After Meghan Markle Comments | PEOPLE.com

Thomas Markle Apologizes Meghan Markle Staging Paparazzi Photos | PEOPLE.com

Late Night Hosts React to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Interview | PEOPLE.com

Meghan and Harry v 'The Institution': another royal fairytale turned Grimm | Monarchy | The Guardian

'Racism is racism': Meghan and Harry's Oprah interview lauded in US | Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex | The Guardian

Lorraine Kelly divulges what Piers Morgan emailed her moments after quitting GMB | TV & Radio | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

Jeremy Clarkson divides fans as he takes aim at Meghan and Harry amid jibe at Piers Morgan | Celebrity News | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

Archbishop Welby is urged to explain after Meghan?s private wedding claim ?Is that legal?? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Andrew Neil 'game' for interviewing Meghan Markle and Prince Harry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen 'doesn't buy' all of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's Oprah interview claims | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal Family news: Diane Abbott shames monarchy for failing to learn from Princess Diana | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Piers Morgan to leave Good Morning Britain following Meghan Markle row | ITV News

Change possible in Britain's institutions after Meghan's royal racism claims, says Diane Abbott | ITV News

Fallout from Meghan and Harry interview 'will shudder down generations as Diana's did' - Mirror Online

Did Palace really let down baby Archie? The truth around security and his title - Mirror Online

Piers Morgan offered job by BBC's Dan Walker in savage dig at GMB exit - Mirror Online

GMB viewers 'gutted' as Piers Morgan quits - as others praise 'right decision' - Mirror Online

Double post auto-merged: March 10, 2021, 12:29:45 AM

Meghan Markle's former co-star Wendell Pierce slams her and Harry for interview during pandemic | Daily Mail Online

RICHARD KAY: Did Kate's friendship with Harry cause the rift between her and Meghan? | Daily Mail Online

Poll reveals majority of Britons want Harry and Meghan stripped of their titles | Daily Mail Online

STEPHEN GLOVER: Never mind the Press... the Sussexes have sensationalised their story | Daily Mail Online

How ironic that when Harry called his Pakistani colleague the 'P'-word, it was 'without malice'  | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan: Royal commentators react to 'vengeful' interview with Oprah | Daily Mail Online

Ashley Banjo is 'disgusted' by the 'hate, racism and negativity' aimed at Harry and Meghan | Daily Mail Online

ROBERT HARDMAN: Prince Charles' visit to BAME church-goers was a beacon of diversity | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: March 10, 2021, 12:41:38 AM

Harry and Meghan: What is 'the firm' and how does the Royal Family work? | UK News | Sky News

Queen ordered to say she?s NOT racist as US TV show berates UK culture | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Racism claims raised by Meghan 'concerning' and 'will be addressed', says Buckingham Palace in response to interview | ITV News

Queen to privately quiz senior royals over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's race claims

Where the hell was Prince Harry as Meghan struggled with Royal tradition?

Royals must own this error, apologise to Meghan Markle then learn from it

Double post auto-merged: March 10, 2021, 01:59:02 PM

'I still don't believe Meghan': Piers Morgan tweets defiant Churchill message | Daily Mail Online

Beyonc? praises 'rule breaker' Meghan Markle for her 'courage and leadership' | Daily Mail Online

Tucker Carlson slams 'manipulative opportunist' Meghan over tiff with Kate calling it 'her 9/11' | Daily Mail Online

Jake Tapper and Megyn Kelly lead Americans defending Piers Morgan | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan 'fear CHARLES will refuse to make Archie a Prince even after Queen dies' | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle's friends say the royals should be relieved that she didn't name names | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle's friend Janina Gavankar watched Oprah Winfrey interview with her | Daily Mail Online

How ironic that when Harry called his Pakistani colleague the 'P'-word, it was 'without malice'  | Daily Mail Online

Grant Shapps says he will 'miss' Piers Morgan | Daily Mail Online

Jacob Rees-Mogg defends the Queen after Harry and Meghan interview | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle interview: Members of the Royal Family who don't get police protection | Daily Mail Online
HM Queen Elizabeth II,Prince Charles,Camilla,Duchess of Cornwall and Cambridges have police protection 24/7 hours but Duke of York lost police protection due scandal of Jeffrey Epstein Princess Anne and Earl and countess of Wessex have guarded but no police protection

Nearly 50million people have seen Harry and Meghan interview | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle interview: Celebrities supporting or criticising Piers Morgan after he leaves GM | Daily Mail Online

Diana's former butler says Princess of Wales would have 'wanted the monarchy to survive' | Daily Mail Online

Queensland farmers who hosted Prince Harry in 2003 'respect' he and Meghan after royal interview | Daily Mail Online

Australian MP is slammed for 'gold digger' Tweet about Meghan Markle 'marrying the wrong prince' | Daily Mail Online

Police pour scorn on Harry and Meghan's claims Archie's security was tied to him being a prince | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: March 10, 2021, 02:09:15 PM

Beyonc? Thanks Meghan Markle for Her 'Courage' After Oprah Interview | PEOPLE.com

Meghan and Harry?s Oprah Interview Chairs Are from Walmart | PEOPLE.com

Meghan Markle lodged formal complaint with ITV about Piers Morgan's comments - details | HELLO!

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-56343768

Piers Morgan calls Meghan's accusations against royals 'contemptible' and a 'diatribe of bilge' | UK News | Sky News

Harry and Meghan interview: Race allegations 'concerning' and 'will be addressed', says Buckingham Palace | UK News | Sky News

Meghan and Harry interview: Queen makes it deliberately clear Palace may not agree with Meghan and Harry | UK News | Sky News

Meghan: MP behind letter of solidarity calls for action on press bullying | Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex | The Guardian

Given the monarchy's history, Meghan's allegations shouldn't be surprising | Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex | The Guardian

Piers Morgan leaves Good Morning Britain after Meghan row | Piers Morgan | The Guardian

Buckingham Palace breaks silence on Meghan and Harry claims to Oprah | The Queen | The Guardian

Double post auto-merged: March 10, 2021, 02:14:04 PM

Meghan Markle news: Duchess of Sussex's friend lands another huge grenade on Royal Family | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal Family news: Britons attack US after Meghan Markle interview backlash | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan McCain praises Meghan & Oprah for taking down monarchy ?American revolution is way? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry security costs: How much is Meghan and Harry?s security bill? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Piers Morgan left GMB after Meghan Markle made formal complaint about him to ITV | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Piers Morgan quit Good Morning Britain after Meghan complaint | ITV News

Fallout from Harry and Meghan?s incendiary interview continues | ITV News

Double post auto-merged: March 10, 2021, 02:24:33 PM

Meghan Markle and Harry 'think Prince Charles won't make grandson Archie a prince' - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle lodged formal ITV complaint over Piers Morgan's GMB rant - Mirror Online

What Brits on the street really think of Meghan and Harry Oprah revelations - Mirror Online

Beyonce backs 'courageous' Meghan Markle in powerful show of support - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle made Piers Morgan complaint to ITV as GMB host quit after refusing to apologise

Where the hell was Prince Harry as Meghan struggled with Royal tradition?

Meghan Markle's pal claims emails and texts support her account of Archie race row after Queen said 'recollections vary?

Private jets, taxpayer funded...the 10 questions Oprah didn't ask Prince Harry and Meghan Markle during interview

Queen to privately quiz senior royals over Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's race claims

Meghan Markle Oprah interview ? Live updates as Queen 'extends olive branch' to Prince Harry and Duchess after TV claims

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's interview with Oprah felt like an attack on a country that only wished them happiness

Buckingham Palace statement - What Queen's 'olive branch' to Prince Harry & Meghan Markle really meant

Prince Charles' 'trust has eroded' in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle after 'supporting them more than he could say'

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry 'fear Charles will refuse to make Archie a Prince even after Queen dies and he should do'

Meghan Markle's Suits co-star Wendell Pierce hits out at her and Prince Harry for Oprah interview during Covid pandemic

The Duchess of Sussex makes formal complaint to ITV about the behaviour of Piers Morgan ? Royal Central

A Canadian perspective on the Sussex interview and fallout ? Royal Central

Double post auto-merged: March 10, 2021, 02:34:15 PM

Queen issues statement after Harry and Meghan?s tell-all interview - CBS News

Beyonc? shares powerful message of support for Meghan after Oprah interview - CBS News

Piers Morgan leaves "Good Morning Britain" after Meghan and Prince Harry comments - CBS News

Queen Elizabeth issues statement after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle?s tell-all

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, made formal complaint to UK broadcaster over Piers Morgan's comments - CNN

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-meghan-markle-elite-victimhood

https://www.foxnews.com/media/itv-formal-complaint-meghan-markle-piers-morgans-criticism

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/meghan-markle-suits-co-star-wendell-pierce-slams-oprah-winfrey-interview

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jameela-jamil-piers-morgan-almost-killed-herself-hatred-meghan-markle-interview

Double post auto-merged: March 10, 2021, 05:41:06 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9346841/Queen-shares-blanket-Meghan-Markle-royal-engagement.html

https://people.com/tv/whoopi-goldbergs-one-word-reaction-to-meghan-mccains-comments-about-meghan-markle-go-viral/

https://people.com/movies/hugh-jackman-praises-meghan-markle-prince-harry-courageous-oprah-interview-mental-health/

https://people.com/royals/princess-diana-loved-her-boys-would-want-them-to-be-very-happy-says-friend/

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/20210310108599/pippa-middleton-spotted-after-meghan-markle-refers-to-sister-kate-oprah-interview/

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-56328790

https://news.sky.com/video/piers-morgan-dismisses-diatribe-of-bilge-meghan-claims-in-oprah-interview-12241606

https://news.sky.com/story/meghan-complained-about-piers-morgan-before-he-quit-good-morning-britain-sky-news-learns-12241944

https://news.sky.com/story/meghan-and-harry-interview-queen-makes-it-deliberately-clear-palace-may-not-agree-with-meghan-and-harry-12241461

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/mar/09/its-the-end-of-the-piers-show-for-the-man-who-never-knew-when-to-stop

https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2021/mar/10/stephen-colbert-piers-morgan-meghan-harry-late-show-recap

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/mar/10/meghan-and-harry-racism-row-may-deepen-schisms-in-commonwealth

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1408187/Royal-family-row-piers-morgan-gmb-meghan-markle-shola-vn

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/hugh-jackman-gushes-over-courageous-23667580

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/beyonc-thanks-meghan-markle-courage-23667125

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14292850/piers-morgan-quit-gmb-meghan-markle-complained-itv/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/uknews/14297141/meghan-markle-no-regrets-oprah-royals-relieved/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14291565/the-queen-statement-harry-and-meg-vicious/

sara8150

wannable

Meh, Meghan is like Samantha Markle, but using 'a pal said', translated to Sunshine Sach said. And fighting for staffers. Drama Queen, Soap Opera wants to be in the news daily.

Its extraordinary, she must have a list of issues broken down 1 per each day in the month.

I wonder what the couple will do 29th April, W&K anniversary?! All the RR's have said the Queen has something very special for Kate.

sara8150

Queen chooses 'not to pour petrol on fire' of Meghan row as Charles 'deeply hurt' - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry enjoyed 13 holidays despite saying her passport was taken away

Meghan Markle's team told BBC not to just use 'old white men' when debating Oprah interview

Meghan Markle's Oprah interview was carefully rehearsed & designed to cause as much damage as possible to Royal Family

Double post auto-merged: March 10, 2021, 11:08:22 PM

Quote from: wannable on March 10, 2021, 10:53:56 PM
Meh, Meghan is like Samantha Markle, but using 'a pal said', translated to Sunshine Sach said. And fighting for staffers. Drama Queen, Soap Opera wants to be in the news daily.

Its extraordinary, she must have a list of issues broken down 1 per each day in the month.

I wonder what the couple will do 29th April, W&K anniversary?! All the RR's have said the Queen has something very special for Kate.

See in Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?s ten years anniversary in Cambridges thread you know rules during investigation of bullying on Duchess of Sussex,@wannable
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge celebrated 10 years of marriage 4/29/21

sara8150

QAnon Rep Majorie Taylor Greene says 'nobody cares about the stupid royals' and calls DC 's***hole' | Daily Mail Online
Rep Majorie Taylor Greene have no respect for royals!!

Resurfaced clip from Princess Diana's interview sparks 'astonishing' comparisons to Meghan Markle | Daily Mail Online

Piers Morgan slams 'bullies' on US chat show The Talk for 'shaming' Sharon Osbourne | Daily Mail Online

Harry and William are 'still committed' to joint unveiling of Princess Diana statue | Daily Mail Online

Leader of black choir which sang at Meghan and Harry's wedding says Charles invited them to perform | Daily Mail Online

Prince William showed a desire to 'stay in control' when he hit back against racism allegations | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: March 12, 2021, 02:33:44 PM

Royal watchers say Harry and Meghan crisis must jolt 'the firm' towards change | Monarchy | The Guardian

Prince William may 'never forgive' Prince Harry after Meghan dragged Kate into Oprah chat | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Charles suffers popularity blow in wake of Harry and Meghan interview - poll | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's public opinion rating is 'worst it?s ever been'? new poll | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle accused of 'using titles for monetary gain' by BBC guest | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry and 'obsessed with titles' for Archie ? royal experts claim | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal News: Prince William and Harry to put on ?united front? amid tensions | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry future return to Buckingham Palace balcony with family ?seems laughable? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry ?not free? as Duke will feel repercussions of Oprah interview ?for decades? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen cautioned against TV response to Harry and Meghan: 'Well above that level!' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
HM Queen Elizabeth II warned for interview without her consent and permission

Queen and Charles 'support William for hitting back at racism question' insiders say - Mirror Online

'Here are my 15 examples of where the Royal Family was racist as hell' - Fleet Street Fox - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle 'emailed aide to set record straight' after Kate row, biographer claims - Mirror Online

Kate Middleton had staff quit as she adjusted to life at palace, claims royal expert - Mirror Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry staff 'signed gagging orders' over Oprah interview - Mirror Online

Charles 'wanted to issue point-by-point rebuttal' to Meghan Markle and Harry's Oprah interview - but 'Queen vetoed it'

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's popularity plunges to lowest level EVER after Oprah interview

Prince William and Harry WILL still stand 'shoulder to shoulder' at Diana memorial despite race row engulfing royals

Meghan Markle emailed royal staff asking them 'to finally set record straight about me' after Kate dress row, claims pal

Trevor Phillips says Oprah should have quizzed Harry and 'ill informed' Meghan about prince's own past 'race remarks'

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's self-absorption and sense of entitlement is truly overwhelming

Public opinion of Harry and Meghan is at an all time low according to latest favourability poll ? Royal Central

Prince William and Prince Harry to put on a ?united front? when they meet at the unveiling of their mother?s statue in the summer ? Royal Central

Double post auto-merged: March 12, 2021, 02:39:10 PM

Britons still more sympathetic to queen, royal family after Harry and Meghan interview | GMA

Prince William defends royal family when asked if the Windsors are racist | GMA

Is brotherly bond broken between Prince Harry and Prince William?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/prince-william-response-meghan-markle-prince-harry-racism-allegations-unusual

Double post auto-merged: March 13, 2021, 02:13:31 AM

Harry and Meghan, the inconvenient truth | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry remarks on Archie's skin colour 'disingenuous' says expert | Daily Mail Online

Harry and Meghan's popularity falls to lowest level EVER after Oprah interview, shows YouGov poll | Daily Mail Online

Documentary analyses Princess Diana's reaction to Prince Charles's 'whatever in love means' comment | Daily Mail Online

DOMINIC SANDBROOK says surely there's only so long Harry and Meghan can trade on their pique | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry remarks on Archie's skin colour 'disingenuous' says expert | Daily Mail Online

Royals are not racist, Lord-Lieutenant Peaches Golding tells BBC's Today programme | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle makes formal complaint to Ofcom about Piers Morgan under 'harm and offence' rules | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: March 13, 2021, 02:18:59 AM

Prince Harry Sang During the Oprah Interview | PEOPLE.com

Queen Elizabeth Back Work After Statement Meghan, Harry Interview | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: March 13, 2021, 02:41:12 AM

Public opinion of Harry and Meghan is at an all time low according to latest favourability poll ? Royal Central

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-56379830

Meghan Markle: Duchess of Sussex complains to Ofcom about Piers Morgan's comments on her Oprah interview | UK News | Sky News

Meghan Markle complains about former GMB host Piers Morgan - Ofcom statement IN FULL | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry's claim that he was 'trapped' in Royal Family disputed by royal biographer | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Oprah Winfrey memes are racist if you are not black, says campaign group | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royal Family news: BAME leaders slap down Meghan Markle racism claims | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Piers Morgan blasts Meghan and Harry's 'shameful smears' as they complain to Ofcom | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan makes complaint to Ofcom about Piers Morgan over concerns his comments may have on 'issues of mental health' | ITV News

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/leader-black-choir-harry-meghans-23705421

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/prince-harry-swerves-alison-hammond-23695486

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/breaking-meghan-markle-complained-ofcom-23702630

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14325751/prince-william-harry-not-spoken-months-diana-royals/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14322751/meghan-harry-ofcom-complaint-piers/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14323807/prince-harry-chosen-meghan-markle-over-family/

sara8150

The ?100million couple: How Harry and Meghan have amassed fortune | Daily Mail Online

Associated Newspapers complains to CBS over 'seriously inaccurate and misleading' montage | Daily Mail Online

White and non-black people are told NOT to share Oprah memes because it is 'digital blackface'  | Daily Mail Online

Prince Harry Sang During the Oprah Interview | PEOPLE.com

Double post auto-merged: March 13, 2021, 07:44:54 PM

Prince Harry news: Ann Widdecombe issues withering rant against Duke of Sussex's claims | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry branded 'self-obsessed' as even France turns on Sussexes | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince William fightback: Duke of Cambridge wants Queen to respond 'robustly' to Harry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Disgust as Charlie Hebdo depicts Queen kneeling on Meghan Markle's neck like George Floyd | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Oprah may have held 'private conversations' before interview | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Woman sets up GoFundMe to help pay off Harry and Meghan Markle's '?6.8m mortgage' - Mirror Online

Meghan and Harry WERE backed by Palace over Kate drama & their ?secret wedding? was actually just a rehearsal

Meghan told Oprah she knew little about royals before dating Harry - but wrote about Kate's wedding on her blog in 2014

Fury as French magazine Charlie Hebdo uses George Floyd's death to mock the Queen and Meghan Markle's racism concerns

Leader of black choir that performed at Meghan and Harry's wedding says racism in Royal Family 'hard to believe'

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14328114/oprah-meghan-harry-misleading-newspaper-group/