Princess Beatrice takes Internship at Sony in London

Started by Lady Adams, January 16, 2014, 11:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

This is hilarious ... when it comes to Kate every EXCUSE under the Sun is made to why she does NOTHING all day YET Beatrice ( Princess with a trust found) HAS to work? She is a very rich girl who doesn't live off the tax payers money like Kate giving VERY little in return she doesn't have to do anything that she doesn't want to she isn't England's future Queen Consort ...

cinrit

But to be fair, while Kate wasn't a princess, she didn't (and still doesn't) live off taxpayer's money, and her parents very possibly are more financially secure than the Yorks.  So, isn't this an unfair comparison?

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

anitalalala2

In my opinion i never found any excuses for kate to work or not and live from others Money..i dont find any excuse for anyone else either...i dont see the point of complaining about kates fan finding excuses for her to not work much while doing the same to others  :sneeze:

but thats just me anyway...
From what i see the yorks are pretty much failed..and theyre "trust found" barelly pay theyre living now..no wonder theyre all being presured to do something of theyre lifes and find something to do...royals nor not theyre not swiming in Money now onder they live from favours of rich friends and theyre conexions..now onder they only got nice Jobs thourgh such conexions and titles...otheriwse they would be in very bad situations like theyre momma is by the way...Girls are royas and and so is kate all should give na example...me thinksa nyway...
I never excused kate for her lack of work ethic i wont do it with any of the yorks or anyoen else to be honest...if they were not royals but socialites i would say enjoy ure lifes and be happy but thats not the case...I dont see any reason to worship these girls for doing things they havent and that worths for all..unlike some i dont judge only one or another..but all...
Bea is a royal and her Money wotn last forever no wonder shes starting to find a way to make money and Project a better image of herself..until she married a guy that will support her finantically speaking..THEN i can tell she dont have to work IF she dont want to..but still she will be royal after getting married i think she will have na image to take care of until the same she dies..queen or not..she should worrie about it...coz most of her status, conexions and invitationc omes from her position that is kep by her image..just like kate by the way...my views anyway...

Eri

Quote from: cinrit on January 24, 2014, 10:56:55 AM
But to be fair, while Kate wasn't a princess, she didn't (and still doesn't) live off taxpayer's money, and her parents very possibly are more financially secure than the Yorks.  So, isn't this an unfair comparison?

Cindy
Kate's lazy ways were never OK because she was on a campaign for a lifetime of being taken care of by TAX PAYERS from day one ... and unless we have their accounts ( which of course we don't) I don't see how we can say people who sell party supplies are better off than THE DUKE OF YORK ...

anitalalala2

In my opinion being a duke dont make anyone better than anyone....theyre all humans they all have red blood they all poo the same way and it smells the same way to me seriouslly... :orchid:

I think to "try" to make a point be less prejudiced about peoples roots and more about thyere actions would help...as i think thats what were refereing to...not everione thinks that titles are everything and what makes people better than others...not everyone has such prejudiced opinions...my views anyway...
And even if most people did..well theres no comparison from what i see between the duke of york and prince william who will be king one day and so will his wife and so will her family have more and more power because of the link..fair or not..it is what it is...saying that theyre worst than others cioz they were not born royal wont make things diferent..just like it wouldnt happen on any other case anyway...

In the end dont matter theyre titles and ranks they all seem to me as lazy, leaving from others money and many other similiaritys..to me is not a competetion but as said before if it was theres no comparison i agree...

My honest opinion is till think the people wo Works with party suplliers mande more  money and worked more and way harder than the duke of York ever dreamed about...and no im no fan but whats fair is fair...
To me again being born a prince dont make anyone better than others...what you do with ure life, posotion, etc..does...
I persoanlly dont see any diference on such pounts from kate to the yorks...on lifestyle,roots or even why not royal titles  :shrug:
Same way that i dont think the duke of York is better than kates farher for example coz he has a title while the others dont..to me both have diferente lifes and achievements...but the value they should be given relays more on theyre lifes and actions arther tha theyre titles or the lack of it...
My views anyway...

Eri

^ The Duke was in The Military and actually fought a war while Kate's father sells balloons and cakes  :teehee: ...

Sandor

And since then he's become Airmiles Andy and involved in one scandal after another (many having to do with money).   :shrug:

At least the Middletons have earned their way.

Eri

This is interesting ...my mother put me in charge of my little brother's Birthday parties when I was 11 it didn't take a brain just music ,  the cake , cold drinks (August) and his friends ... if only I knew I could get rich doing it for the rest of my life ...

anitalalala2

I still think that the fact prince andrew is a prince and did his obligations while leaving a quite good and confortable life dont make him any better than a man who worked as pilot and made a fortune with his wife by working hard selling ballons...each one has theyre values but to me none is better than the ones...

Just like kate is no better than bea for being more or less lazy..like bea is no better than anyone else for being lazy...
well see hw she does and then maybe in some years we can say shes better than someone else or not..if thats the point anyway...
To me i see no reason why put someone alwaus on apedestal coz i like this person..people arepeople..thats all
My views anyway...

Princessinwaiting

Quote from: Eri on January 25, 2014, 12:46:11 PM
This is interesting ...my mother put me in charge of my little brother's Birthday parties when I was 11 it didn't take a brain just music ,  the cake , cold drinks (August) and his friends ... if only I knew I could get rich doing it for the rest of my life ...

Well now you know .....go on and knock yourself out with this new found knowledge :) :teehee:
Party planner and event managers organise special events for millions at a time I bet 11 yr old you didn't do that :)

Eri

Where are James, Pippa and Kate's trust founds? Why are Pipps and James living together? Why Pipps has had the same car for Years and was reduced to sell out her connection to Will cashing in a fat check? Why mother and daughters wear the same cloths received as freebies? Seriously saying those people are better off than THE DUKE OF YORK is overreaching ... other than that this is fascinating ... the same people who rave about The Middleton's very humble roots scream "they are rich" and put down ROYALS to make them look better why is that? It's not like it's not proven they are using their connection to Will to the point even The Daily Fail can't ignore it ...

TLLK

Could we please keep the topic on Beatrice and not Kate?  :)

SophieChloe

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

anitalalala2

I know many millionaires myself who are quite humble and wera the same clothes again and again and again..who never soend money and have the same old houses, cars whathever...this is such na ignorant thing to say that people who are rich have to spend money without caring..not everyone enjoy showing off...and i dont see why they would...
Especially this old aristo familly oand the ones who loves nos uch circle i think they dont do such things coz its consider quite unclassy seriouslly...

From what ive heard the midds are Worth around 30 million or more...i think thats a lot of money especially if we consider they made it all from selling ballons  :Lothwen:
I dont think is much compared to others richs obviouslly not..but is still enough to garanette all have amazing lifes...i think anyway maybe coz they were raised from middle class parentes that may have made them think better about how using theyre money...
My father is rich and he hacent ever gave me a dólar for anyhting...i had to pay for my college and everyhting baically and it wasnt coz he was poor he had a lot of money actually...i worked for him for years and he never gave anyhting for free... :shrug:
Parents are all diferente and the fact theyre rich or poor dont change sometimes how they raise theyre kids..judging by kates behaviour i think they allowed theyre kids to be very spoilted...or they overproteceted kate coz she was dating a prince...coz so far i see she ws the only one who never worked hard..pippa and james had!!!People may deslike both but lest not deny he is trying to make something and she has worked as a party planner yeah but tshe worked and hard me thinks..she never stops and besides her high profile style of life as any other socualite on her circle by the way..uncluding yorks...she seems to Always be envolved in something some Project doing something...i guess today she wins enough to pay for her own lifestyle..but i dont think her parentes would live her without anyhting if she needed money..seriouslly...

Funny that since the RF chaged some things about theyre strictured and the tyorks security got removed from tax payers and all that..theyve been chanfing a lot of things about theyre lifestyles..but obviouslly lets not mention it...they did it coz well it happened not coz they needed it  :sneeze:
They are swimmking in money and only working coz they enjoy coz well clearlly they could live fornecer with all they have wihtout ever working a day in theyre lifes..unlike poor midds  :sneeze: :wellduh:

These people unlike yorks are smart and they dont go out showing off on 2746465 vacations a year they do keep apearences and most of them are not royals..i dont know whats so hard to get about it seriouslly..even my dad is like this he Works because he has too and hes quite old and rich he dont have to hes not a royal but still he does work...and he dont go buying new things all the time...
Arthur landon has aparenrlly a huge fortune but i think he only owns 2 shirts and a jeans..seriouslly  :shrug: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Rich people dont normally go out shoiwng off..only a few does seriouslly....
james and pippa share a 1 million place bough by theyre oarents...i think it would be ver silly if at theyre ages they asked one place for each one.seriouslly...i think they ,live toguether coz probablly theys till arent married and dont have enough money to buy thyere own place...or simple coz they dont want to whathever...
But im sure that the midds have enough money to buy places for them seriouslly..maybe like most rich people they just dont wanna go out showing off as obviouslly they would bve heaelly criticized if they did..coz of the royal link...

the yorks on the other hand live from favours, freebyes and friends benefits..and they dont feel ahsamed at all to show off...yet thyere barelly seen spending theyre own money or making theyre own money to be more precise ;..obviouslly yhis wont be commented as well... :censored2:

Princessinwaiting

:goodpost:

The Yorks have always been flashy with wealth  :wellduh: and Sarah passed that legacy to her kids :) title doesn't mean class ahem messy.....

Jmax2

Quote from: Eri on January 25, 2014, 03:10:20 PM
Where are James, Pippa and Kate's trust founds? Why are Pipps and James living together? Why Pipps has had the same car for Years and was reduced to sell out her connection to Will cashing in a fat check? Why mother and daughters wear the same cloths received as freebies? Seriously saying those people are better off than THE DUKE OF YORK is overreaching ... other than that this is fascinating ... the same people who rave about The Middleton's very humble roots scream "they are rich" and put down ROYALS to make them look better why is that? It's not like it's not proven they are using their connection to Will to the point even The Daily Fail can't ignore it ...

Eri, whether or not you respect what the Middleton's do is neither here nor there.  They have jobs and a definable source of income.  If they save money by wearing the same clothes for years, so be it.  This is how the rich stay rich.

But, what does the duke of York do for a living?  You seem to be under the impression that he deserves to be rich solely because he is the duke of York.  In this day and age, that seems a rather absurd.  And, please don't say that he does royal duties.  The Middletons work just as many days as he does, and royal duties don't earn money. 

That said, and back on topic, I do think that Beatrice is turning into her mom.  MAYBE this will turn into a full-time job, but I have my doubts.  And, I also doubt she's as wealthy as people seem to think she is.  My impression is that she is living off the largess of others.  I kinda suspect that Dave whatever-his-name-is might be using her as well.  I'd be surprised if he married her, although you never know. 

I just don't think this Sony job will ever come to anything.  What Bea really wants is life as a full-time royal.
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.  ~Author Unknown

Eri

^ How do we know what Bea wants? I bet you Bea finds ribbon cutting as boring as Will and Harry do !!! Does she want to work with Charities and go to fancy Galas ? Well she does that and will do that all her life no one can stop her !!! Actually I'd rather be Bea than Will or Harry all the perks none of the responsibility ...

Jmax2

^^^ We don't know what Bea wants.  Nor do we have any reason to believe she finds ribbon cutting "boring".  But, the saying 'the apple falls not far from the tree' is very true, and given her trees, I don't have a lot of hope for her actually seeking full-time employment.  It's just my impression of her.

But, I see no reason why Bea should get 'all the perks and none of the responsibility' nor do I see why British taxpayers should fund that lifestyle.  Bea and her sister mean very little in terms of succession, where the royal family is concerned.
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.  ~Author Unknown

Eri

^Bea is 6th in Line to The Throne the only woman right now so close to The Throne !!!  :windsor1:

Jmax2

A fact that is pretty much irrelevant in this day and age.  If royals still regularly died at a young age, then the 6th-in-line would matter.  But, in an era where they regularly live to their 60's and beyond, 6th is no more relevant than 30th.  And, she will continue to drop in line as Will & Kate have more children, and Harry starts a family.