Princess Beatrice takes Internship at Sony in London

Started by Lady Adams, January 16, 2014, 11:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Adams

QuotePrincess Beatrice is entering the world of entertainment – and has taken up an internship at Sony Pictures Television, MailOnline can reveal.

The 25-year-old daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson has not worked since last summer when she quit the investment capital firm where she had been working for a year.

Since then, she has been a dedicated traveller and saw in 2014 aboard the yacht of billionaire steel tycoon Lakshmi Mittal in St Barts with boyfriend Dave Clark – followed by a trip to Aspen, America's chicest ski resort.

But flame-haired Beatrice has now started work experience at Sony Pictures Television at its London headquarters, run by President of International Production, Andrea Wong.
Princess Beatrice enters showbiz as she takes up an internship at Sony Pictures Television | Mail Online

I'm happy she's doing something productive!
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

cinrit

Unrelated, but interesting ... she had an uncredited bit part in the movie "Young Victoria".  I saw the movie, and as far as I remember, she was in only one scene, entering a room along with several other "ladies-in-waiting".

Princess Beatrice - IMDb

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Lady Adams

^^ Oooh, good to point out. That answers my question (if she's been interested in this for awhile)!
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

anitalalala2

Me too im happy shes doing something or it seems she will anyway...i think is great idea besides i have no idea what she will do there..well see...
Am i the only one who have readed the article and stayed with the impression that they just readed what we were discussing about her some weeks agoi think and basically answered all we were questionating/discussing and with excuses for all we could possibiliy ask  :lol: :lol:
Also doesnt it pass the impression the paper is at the same time trying to congratulate and say somethinf nice about her and putting her down all the time...
Like she found a job ( after being wihtout one since last summer)...
Shes working now but it makes clear she havent done a thing to get it...
She will work now and is great after she travelleed the wolrd..i dont know ..obviouslly thats whay papers does all the time..especially the dm me thinks anyway but like the Richard kay article it does looks like it has the same sarcasm...
I dont know maybe is just na impresssion anyway...i actually think i said this about RK article the first time.it was very sarcastic like he was enumerating all beas travelling around the world while saying she wasnt working since last year and blablabla...
By the way is confusing she wasnt working then she was na now she wanst since last summer  :Lothwen:
Weird...seriouslly...just seird...
i think bea is very aware of her image i wouldnt be surprised that someone complained about something the article is kinda of an apology a make up for what they said anyway... for RK sarcastic one..or a try coz it does looks sarcastic to me as well..or maybe just papers being non senses as usual...but anywya who knows...

Eri

I would like to see a picture of those beauties who are so nasty about Bea's looks on The Daily Fail that of course let's the comments in unlike when there is an article about their middle class goddess ...

Sandor

Beatrice will be going to Verbier almost immediately, though, which makes me wonder how seriously she takes this internship.    :wink:

Lothwen

You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Eri

All those girls "work" to kill time because they don't have to!!! I don't get why she is singled out ...

Mar

Quote from: Eri on January 17, 2014, 04:10:39 PM
All those girls "work" to kill time because they don't have to!!! I don't get why she is singled out ...

because she is a princess and is supposed to set an example.

the thing with her is that she does these kind of things all the time, without trying to hide it, she does not care, at least other princes and princesses make the effort to look like they work

Izabella

:thumbsup:

Eri

Quote from: Mar on January 17, 2014, 05:30:57 PM

because she is a princess and is supposed to set an example.

the thing with her is that she does these kind of things all the time, without trying to hide it, she does not care, at least other princes and princesses make the effort to look like they work
I like that she doesn't "apologize" because she is rich ... other than that she did take a job that bored her or whatever and she quit to leave it to a more deserving person and is now pursuing something more of her liking I say good for her !!! :thumbsup:

anitalalala2

I dont think shes the one being singled out neither the only one being called ugly... :wellduh:
Some constantlly calls pippa ugly and they dont only post on the dm...also chels has  pig nose such things..why not bea???Coz shes a princess a real one and she cant be calleed names...i dont agree with any of this behaviour but i dont see why think for bea is bad bit for others is ok  :shrug:
Same as her working while partying, and travelling a lot...yes they all do but not all of them are princesa and not all of them gets the same benefits...again pippa is one good example of how being this kinda of women and having such jet life can be criticized coz she is all the time...chels was also criticzed for being recentlly at na art exibition coz she cant be at na art exibition and work at the same time  :eyes:
But eugenie can and bea acan coz theyre princess..so does cressida coz she does date Harry so she can work on her 5 diferente Jobs while dating him and eating burguers and travelling across the glove the whole time with her sister seriouslly  :Lothwen:  Others like pippa, kate and chelsy cant...if they travel to somwhere or take some time off is coz theyre lazy and etcs...and clearlly theyre not working..all the others are always right and correct... :Lothwen:

Seriouslly isnt it bizarre i dont understand why Always do things and then aks people not to do with the ones u like...Bea is a princess when it comes to being better than kate but when it comes to working shes just another girl on her circle..besides some of them do work eventually... :orchid: When she poses and smiles at galas shes amazing and hard working real princess when kate does the same shes lazy and ridiculous... when chels or pippa does the same theyre fame seekers...i mean..seriouslly  :orchid:
Why it never stops to surprises me  :hide:

Quote from: Sandor on January 17, 2014, 02:04:04 PM
Beatrice will be going to Verbier almost immediately, though, which makes me wonder how seriously she takes this internship.    :wink:

Thats why im saying all these latest articles about bea seems to at the same they want to say something nice about her they also leave many obvious open spaces to people to dicuss...my opinions there aware of forums and taking many infos from us..they know what we discuss and the "points" well focus to talk about that why they leave such "spaces" i think is quite usefull for papers actually if u ask me..people will dicuss about it...Is like atracting a mouse with a piece of chees...so she got a new job but she will be on vacation soon...is obviouslly someone will questionate this...seriouslly...

Its not a positive article me thinks they tryt ot look like it but in the end theyre being quite sarcastic about all from what i see...and its not the first time..someone isnt happy about bea or simply using her coz theres nooene else to use who knows...and shes the one being conatantlly paped smiling while gtravelling acroos the wolrd..something that for a real princess is never nice..why isnt she working or doing somerhting usefull thats whaty will come to peoples mind...Kate is criticized for not doing mcuh while being married and having a baby..what makes others thinks that cressida and eugenie can simply exists using theyre titles for theyre own benefits and get praised for doing ntohing else of theyre lifes is beying my comprehenssion....They will be criticized like evetryone else..especially coz theyre royals..
If others who are not get worst critics why wouldnt the yorks who are royals..real princess...i mean  :orchid:

HereditaryPrincess

QuotePrincess Beatrice left her job at an investment capital firm last summer and has since been travelling the world, often accompanied by her boyfriend Dave Clark.
But now the 25-year-old eldest daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson is back in employment, this time in the world of entertainment, having begun an internship at Sony Pictures Europe.
Based in the company's headquarters in London, the young royal did manage to nip away from her desk this afternoon to grab a quick lunch to go from healthy eatery Whole Foods.

Princess Beatrice grabs takeaway lunch before heading back to Sony internship | Mail Online

Eri

Of course the "beauties" on The Daily Fail who comment on Bea's looks won't post their pictures ...

Queen Camilla

So the gist of the Daily Mail story is a 25 year old takes a time off before starting a new job/career.

Working for Sony is probably more along her interests than working for an investment firm.  According to Wikipedia, she received an A in drama and a B in film studies during her A-levels.

I like Beatrice & I must say, I knew she'll start a new job in early 2014.  I never thought of her as a slacker. 

Eri

^ Exactly it's obvious her first job didn't interest her ... good for her looking for something she REALLY like to do  :thumbsup: .

Jmax2

I hate to say it, but to me, Bea is turning into a younger version of her mom.
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.  ~Author Unknown

anitalalala2

I like bea too but to me i have te same impression shes turning into sarah..lazy...Anyway at leats now shes pretending to do something... :shrug:

Hope it Works...shes 25 and she onoy had one job that lates a few months from what i read..i dont think she left coz she didnt liked only she left because she didnt wanted to work me thinks anyway...Now shes being pressured to work and do something with her time so she found something else to do..is not like she ever dd somehting she didnt liked...it was said she adored her last job anyway... :orchid:
She left me thinks coz she wanted to rpove the queen she could be a royal full time coz thats what she wanted me thinks have that life, her body gurds and etc etc..it didnt happened so now shes being obliged to take some lead..and good for her on this...
Forced or not i think is a greta idea for her to have somehting to do with her life...lets see what wilç happens anyway...
I still think she wont work muhc..she will probablly get married and live from his money..thats how i see it too...

TLLK

Quote from: Eri on January 17, 2014, 09:27:08 AM
I would like to see a picture of those beauties who are so nasty about Bea's looks on The Daily Fail that of course let's the comments in unlike when there is an article about their middle class goddess ...
Who is the middle class goddess?

Queen Camilla

I don't think she is lazy.  Nor was her mother lazy.  Her mother ,when a member of the RF, worked harder than most. 

1987    1988    1989   1990   1991
208        153      327     108     213

Eri

Sarah was actually working before marriage unlike Di The Great ... I wouldn't call her lazy it's not like anyone would have given her a job after the divorce ...

anitalalala2

While she was a royal it may have been besides i dont think she was all that either..but after the divorce she basically entered a very bad phase in her life and besides i do feel sorrt for her and her conditon i dont think there was nothing stoping her from doing something..work who knows...she got her Money from very controversial things and ways..and no wonder shes famous for it today..if only she had worked i think she would be vmuch better now...

What surprised me is that she has been thorugh all she did and her kids still wants to be there going though possibility very similar situations..at least bea always seeems to want this...
Im happy for her dont misunderstand me if it works and she finds omehting to do..be happy..make her wn money blablablabla..she will be respected for doing something on her own and not only be a princess who does nothing...but live from such titile i guess....like her mother whos someone i adore and have a huge simpathy for even with her many mistakes... but in reality is a failed duches and a very depressed problmeatic women...seriouslly  :orchid:

I hope bea works and marries well and be happy and if her wedding don work she has slmething to hold on.unlike her mother..thats my opinion...if the roayls font want her now or dont need her..go live ure lofe and do whahever comes ure wa.çyy shes clearllt rich and well coencted to do well in anyhting she wishes thats why i dont get why wait so much...she always passes me this image of someone lost...
Ive said this and i repeat...anyway my views...

Is not the fact shes rich and is lost and dont know what to do or dont wnat to do a thing of her life..that bothers me..is the fact that i constantlly see many others who works actially be bashed coz they dont work "much" while bea is praised by some for the same coz shes royal...seriouslly... :orchid:

Eri

To the contrary I see a lot of reverse snobbery ... NOBODIES like The Climbers are revered because they landed a Prince with issues ...

anitalalala2

I see a lot of nonsensed and a lot of snoberry from all sides...Still way more about people who are not royals or royal linked than people who are...

When she really starts to work then i think she shoild start to be praised for it..until there i do think is ifair to judge her amazing hard workin  and better coz she was born royal only...while others are treated as shit even working coz they are not...
My views anyway