How Princess Beatrice Has Worked Hard to Transform Herself

Started by cinrit, January 05, 2014, 01:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cinrit

QuotePrincess Beatrice has spent the past five years transforming herself from a shy adolescent into a sparklingly confident royal. The puppy fat and less-than-fashionable clothes have been left behind as Beatrice has blossomed into her Princess title and she now consistently wows with her smart fashion choices and figure.

She has also run the London Marathon and climbed Mont Blanc so it is clear that Beatrice, 24, is not just looking great, she is feeling fit too.

"Beatrice is in great shape," says Nadya Fairweather, who owns fitness company U-Shape and is the personal trainer Beatrice has been working with weekly since 2009. "She eats, which helps. She eats really healthily but she eats, which is massive in a celebrity world full of people starving themselves and doing crazy fad diets which I just do not agree with. Beatrice has beautiful curves and she embraces that."

In addition to a healthy approach to food, Beatrice is very committed to her training schedule. "Beatrice is an amazing client. She does plenty of training on her own between our sessions which makes it easier for me to keep challenging her with new equipment and different styles of training."

More: Why Princess Beatrice is sporting a new look | Royal | News | Daily Express

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

anitalalala2

Shes really tranformed her body in the lastest years for the best  :thumbsup:
Is Always amazing to see someone go trhrough such changes and feel nice about themslves and look healthy..i think she lost a huge amount of weight but she does looks healthy she respected her body i think... :thumbsup:

Limabeany

:goodpost: I agree so much Anita, I have a lot of respect for the way she has taken control to reach a healthy weight. That is never easy. :thumbsup: :yesss:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Sandor

Quote from: Limabeany on January 06, 2014, 11:28:00 PM
:goodpost: I agree so much Anita, I have a lot of respect for the way she has taken control to reach a healthy weight. That is never easy. :thumbsup: :yesss:

I think it's a lot easier when someone can afford to hire a celebrity trainer and a personal nutritionist, though.

I have more admiration for those who shape up on their own.   :clap:

anitalalala2

I agree too is always admirable especially if u dont have help or money and time whathever...but still i think is admirable what she has done..as ive said she respected her body even with all the help it wasnt a sudden change she started to change very slowlly..i think in one year she reached the body she has today...she even gained a few weight since then i think..there was a time when she was very skinny for her body...
I think it doesnt matter how much thin u get u always need to know what looks good on u or not..some people dont look good too skinny...bea managed to reach a good weight for her body i guess...

Blue Clover

Lothwen

I find it admirable that she has gotten herself into shape, and yet still embraces her curves.  I like that she's rejected the idea of turning her body into something it isn't, simply to fit into this narrow idea that the media has of what is acceptable and what isn't
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am