Princess Beatrice enjoys New Year holiday in St. Barts with Dave Clark

Started by PrincessOfPeace, January 02, 2014, 12:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrincessOfPeace

QuoteLondon may have celebrated in style when it welcomed 2014 on Tuesday night, but Princess Beatrice of York was the other side of the world when her beloved city embraced New Year.

That's because The Queen's granddaughter has spent her Christmas celebrations in the French West Indies resort of St.Barts with boyfriend Dave Clark.

In fact, as well as spending hours relaxing on the beach with their friends, the couple also spent their holiday on the luxury yacht of multi-millionaire steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal.
More: Princess Beatrice kicks back at the beach with friends | Mail Online

Limabeany

Quote...when her beloved city embraced New Year.
Who writes this stuff, Hallmark?  :happy15: :happy15: :happy15:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

missbliss

Well enough of the sunny beaches and yachts, Dave and Bea are now in Aspen

RICHARD KAY: Busy Beatrice's hectic holidays | Mail Online

QuoteAfter whooping it up on billionaire steel tycoon Lakshmi Mittal's yacht in St Barts, with the likes of Justin Bieber's manager, Beatrice, who does not appear to have worked since last summer, was yesterday excitedly touching down in Aspen, America's chicest ski resort.
Accompanied as usual by her easy-going boyfriend Dave Clark, who works for Sir Richard Branson's  space project, she was meeting up with the Virgin boss's son Sam, daughter Holly and her husband Freddie.
Such a schedule from warm weather to cold requires some creative packing.
But then over the past 12 months Beatrice, 25, has shown herself to be a consummate traveller.
Her visits included three trips to the South of France, a couple of skiing holidays in Verbier, a wedding in South Africa, Venice with her mother Sarah and a family holiday in southern Spain.

cinrit

QuoteTender is the Night: Princess Beatrice Looks Slender in an LBD as She Parties Until 5AM with Boyfriend Dave Clark

While her mother is making headlines for her weight loss efforts, Princess Beatrice appears to have got it sussed.  The redheaded royal looked super slender in an LBD as she trawled around St. Barts on New Year's Eve with a group of friends.

Beatrice looked chic in the LBD as she rung in the New Year with her boyfriend Dave Clark partying in Saint Barts until 5am.  The couple enjoyed fireworks on a luxury boat before hitting several private parties until morning, a source told MailOnline.

Clearly possessing plenty of stamina, despite her busy job in the US, the happy couple were strolling - by night in Saint Barts harbour before returning to their boat in the wee hours.

More: Princess Beatrice looks slender in an LBD as she parties until 5am with boyfriend Dave Clark | Mail Online

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

anitalalala2

Richard Kay seems quite sarcastic while listing beas busy year travelling around the world..or maybe thats juts how he is anyway  :shrug:  :lol:  :lol: :lol:
I dont want to sound negative  :random39:
But then again losting her "vacations" dont make any good for her seriouslly..i still think as ive said she does pass me a lost girl vibe and i dont think is cool especially when everyone seems to have a diorection but her even her younger sister is doing something it hink she should find something to do with her time as well..being seen allt he time with her playboy bf wont help her image..

Im not saying she cant travel and enjoy her life..before someone comes with such bs im saying that i think she should do more than this anyway...all we see is bea travelling or at partys, high profile events...posing and ladidas...even when she does royals stuff she neevr looks like a royal...she looks like a celebrity and a very weird kinda of failed one who is dying to get some attention...i think she should rethink her life and direction in the RF and find something to do with her time anyway...
Shes young has plenty of possibilitys and i find weird that others are so heavilly criticized for not using therd deegres, travelling too muc. shopping too much and blablabala..but the yorks are always spared coz well is not fair theyre always blamed coz of her mother and father and blablabala..is nothing tod eal with theyre parets is to deal with them...
I think bea should find something to do with her time..is about time anyway...i dont care if shes minor/major royal..i think being a royal she needs to do something instead f being seeing partying and dining all the time with celebs friends or travelling again and etc etc etc...
My views anyway...

Eri

The comments The Daily Fail let's in about this girl are disgusting !!!  :fuming: They are very quick to CENSURE every negative comment about their goddess Kate ...

Princessinwaiting

What's wrong with what they said ? She is free loading .Is Lakshmi Mittal a friend ?  :Lothwen: are they paying him for the yacht  :teehee: :lol: of course NOT !

And since kate a as mentioned again (because she's so boring ) :computer: she isn't a freeloader they do their share and her family is self made . 

This is it: The yacht of Lakshmi Mittal is a destination point for many of London's socialites and high-society wannabes
Tacky tacky tacky....

Queen Camilla

I don't see why all the criticism about Beatrice.  She is 25.  She quit working and began doing more charity work.   She travels with her friends, family and boyfriend.  She may or may not go back to work or she may continue to add to her charity work. 

I think she should be left alone.  Although she is the Queen's granddaughter she is a private citizen.

Eri

Quote from: Princessinwaiting on January 05, 2014, 09:59:59 AM
What's wrong with what they said ? She is free loading .Is Lakshmi Mittal a friend ?  :Lothwen: are they paying him for the yacht  :teehee: :lol: of course NOT !

And since kate a as mentioned again (because she's so boring ) :computer: she isn't a freeloader they do their share and her family is self made . 

This is it: The yacht of Lakshmi Mittal is a destination point for many of London's socialites and high-society wannabes
Tacky tacky tacky....
LOL !!! Uncle Gary !!! No one can beat The Middletons in the tacky stakes ...

cinrit

Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Eri

^ He is Kate's uncle !!! Anyways ... no one should call someone tacky being fan of The Middletons ...

Princessinwaiting

Lothwen

[mod] Please keep on topic. Talking about the Middletons is being off-topic [/mod]

You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

anitalalala2

I dont think is bad to say that a 25 year old girl whos a royal should be doing something with her life rather than travelling on liuxury yatchs all the time with her playboy bf...i like bea and i expects way more from her as a royalç and as a person...if she was from monaco royal familly where they are all bom vivants and only enjoy life and are actually known and praised for ythis i would even think is all amazing..but bea is no charlote casiraghi and shes not from monaco royal Family i think ehr conditions s quite diferente and she will be judged for it...

She seems to be the only genuine person on this family so far..i wish her all the best and happinnes but not only coz i like her i will bow my head to all she does and say all is fine and amazing..as some others does when they like someone..some here are so used to find excuses to all theyre favs does that i dont think they can make the diferebce between things anymore honestlly...im sure that somes favs spitted on a chilkds face they would find it great and find a good excuse to think is all amazing...anyway..whathever  :orchid:

From what on beas case even liking her im not so obsssessed to the point of denying  what i see and think.. personally based on what ive been seeing and saying for sometime now i think she should try to find herself in life, professioanlly and personally...is about time she get married or does something about this weird relationshiop she has with that boy..is about time he had some good influence over her as well instead of only making her look Always lazy and sort of silly Always travelling around, partuing and dnining..ive lost account of how mcuh they dine the yorks seriouslly  :lol:  :lol: :lol:

No seriouslly i dont think is bad to criticized..especially if were talking abot contructive critics here...i am anyway...
I dont care if shes royal or not..titlted or not..better or worst than opthers i think shes lost thats the vibve she passes she dont know what to do..she simply do eventually whats shes told and people act like shes a poor inocente thing..shes not...shes a women a 25 year old women and if others are judfed bad for not having Jobs, aspirations in life or doing anyhting but attend events, ´partys and bacations why would bea be spared maybe thats the problme shes such a baby and has been overporteceted coz og all that happend...
Even me who likes her and has some simpathy for the yorks and sarah cant deny that i dont think is nice that she lays on this and live such life of doig nothign expectation noone will ver questionate what the hell is she doing besides all this partys and vacations...

Ah shes working now...well see whats happens..hope she does good by the way but sitll if she wants to be seeen and respected as someone who works and has some direction in life she better start from somewere..sometime..my views anyway...
People are again contradaitory  :random38: :orchid:
When it comes to marrying royals theyre is all very easy for some coz being a royal is only about waving and smiling..but when it comes to kate coz thats excatlly what she does and very well by the way...is not enough... :wellduh:
Others have to work and do someting with theyre lifes but bea can remain in her teens years only having fun and dining wathever with her playboy branson butt licker bf who aparentlly brings nothing to her positvelly speaking...and people are suppose to find all amazing coz shes royal..seriouslly...

I like her but still i think she should find herself and something to do with her life not only pretend and play princess when she ants..coz thats what it looks like to me anyway...

Eri

^ She isn't playing at being a Princess she is a Princess !!! Her boyfriend has been with her like forever how is he a "playboy" when he has been with her for the last 6 Years? Other than that he WORKS with The Brandsons and seems to have a good relationship with them what is wrong with that?

Princessinwaiting

Quote from: Lothwen on January 05, 2014, 10:50:53 PM
Please keep on topic.  Talking about the Middletons is being off-topic

Wasn't the one who brought it up  :orchid: but I agree they are dragged into many threads to make someone seem better.

anitalalala2

To me she can be whathever she is..as long as she does something thats what matters to me coz if she dont shes useless as shes not really the princess material like not to me..never been...I like bea, think she has the best style among royals but i dont think she passes me the princess vibe..never did...so i focuse on her Works...and well all i see is her partying, dining, ttending soem glitter events here and there and smiling, waving for câmeras all the time...and travelling the wolrd with her playboy bf...Always sponsored by someone else lets not forget coz she dont work how can she manage to pay for all those travelling anyway  :shrug:

There u go no good for a princess image to be seen taking advnatge...at leats in my world taing advantage is not good seen by anyne...especially not a royal...not good for middletons not good for yorks  :wink:

Her bf is a playboy who dont work aparentlly..he keeps on travelling all the time.i do like him and i do think the are in love and should marry theyre cute but when it comes to working his image is not working bea at all..hes a branson butt licker and bransons are not good views in such circle and by public at all..ask Harry and his gf about it  :lol: :lol: :lol:
No seriouslly..i dont think he has a carrer a priper one..if he was a pilot whathever iw ouldnt believe so..but thats not the case..whathever he doesbasically seems to consist in travelling and travelling and enevr properlly working as far as i see..his twitter only talks about it...travelling here and there pics here nd there and branson branson branson sponsored...
Reminds of Jacobi actually... :lol:  :lol: :lol:

But Jacobi isnt dating bea...if bea wants to be that nice princess as some wants her to be she should do something about her life...starting with the 200 travels per year and the constant partying and dining and etc...if its wrong for others it should be wrong for her as well...
Again double standarts..not with me seriouslly...as ive said with title no tile shes remaisn in the lazy sense so far...and her image for a 25 year old who says a 25 year old royal isnt good...

For a casiraghi is amazing..coz thats thyeyre standar anyway...
for a Windsor i dont think so...I think or she becomes this royal she sesm to want to be and some wants her to be  <_<
Or she finds something else productive to do with her life and that actuallys pass a good image of her anyway..or maybe if she wnat to live her life like the phislips free of any pressuresa nd judgements she can do as sister is aparentlly doing...live it..and dont play the princess when its conveniente and get free travels and fashion show seats and glamour dinners coz its starting to make her look lazy and sort of desperate...i think she needs to find something to do with her life or live it but with some balance or shes a royal or shes a normal person and bom vivant..she cant be both things and be judged well...thats how it is...

If kate and william cant travel oncea year without being scrutinized why bea can travel 200 days per year seriouslly  :Lothwen:
My views anyway...

Eri

A Princess who accepts freebies vacations , attends glittering events with expensive cloths you just described Di !!!   :hide:

anitalalala2

While Diana was alive she was a princess in all senses..she did not only accepted freebyes and enjoyed vacations she also worked as well and seemed to have a very clear strong direction in life..and even completelly diferent and in a very positive way from beas...she wa salso very heavilly criticized on many terms...also for accepting freebyes being friends with people for interest..but then again to me seems diferente coz she wss omeone outside of this...bea as far as i see isnt....bea in my view is a party princess diana wasnt only known for partying and travelling..there were other things..she got her freebyes and vacations but she was also know for giving something in return  :computer:

Anyway why u always brings someone else to compare..i think u just dont seem to have the capacity of remaning on topic or to keep talking about the person on topic...u always manages to change the subject of dicussion when u simply dont have anyhting else to say...alwaus  bringing someone else if not to be nasty or put that person down in favour of the one ure trying to defend..maybe also to change the subject and make people lost the focus on what has been said..i dont know  :shrug:
U brough di now people wont talk about bea but diana... :wellduh:
U Always do it...is becoming quite evidente and silly i think... :orchid:

Even diana being competelly diferente and dead now...even diana having been criticized a lot by the same things as well...again i dont see why such comparison..to me..again look like a desperate attemtp to try to change the course of the dicussion when u could simply say i disagree ..isntead of tying to put someone else down in order to put the one u wants up...kate, pippa, diana...
whos next..ahhh chels i bet  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whoever it is... guess what ???She will be wrong too  :yesss: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TLLK

Quote from: Limabeany on January 02, 2014, 12:21:24 AM
Quote...when her beloved city embraced New Year.
Who writes this stuff, Hallmark?  :happy15: :happy15: :happy15:
:lol: :clap: Brilliant comment.