Main Menu

Who are the viewers?

Started by DaFluffs, December 04, 2012, 03:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaFluffs

Does anyone ever get the feeling that some of those who view this site are the very ones whom we are talking about?

Princesse Grace

I hope so  :yesss:
Royals are welcome! :vday4:

cinrit

Most well-known people are advised not to read the news about themselves, or online forums and discussion lists dedicated to them.  For their own peace of mind. :P  So I hope not. 

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Windsor

I know of two that do.  :teehee: :happy17:  :happy18: :censored2:

Diamonds

Do you mean Will and Kate?   :hmm:

DaFluffs

Oh my!

Are either of them young, single male aristocrats????..... 

Please tell me - do I need to censor or behave on some of the comments I've been posting????   :girlblush:

DaFluffs

Quote from: cinrit on December 04, 2012, 04:43:18 PM
Most well-known people are advised not to read the news about themselves, or online forums and discussion lists dedicated to them.  For their own peace of mind. :P  So I hope not. 

Cindy

Using logic taught to us in high school:  this is common sense & well heeded advice, therefore those persons discussed on this site who are sensible aren't reading this.

Those who aren't sensible and don't have any common sense must be reading this site.  I think I've narrowed down the two.   :happy15:

Whew!  I was worried about 'the guys'....  (inside joke to all the posters on the Tom VanStraubenzee thread in Acquaintances.....)

cinrit

Could be the Queen and Prince Philip.  You just never know ....  :P

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

DaFluffs

Or..... it could be YOU!!!!!

(but I'll betcha cold, hard cash that Windsor is one of them....  :teehee:)

georgiana996

Yeah how exactly did windsor know the baby news ....... j/k :D hah if it is who i think it is they must hate me ...  :P
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Diamonds

Who do you think it is G? :hmm:

Windsor

Diamonds,

The banner in your signature is so very cute.  :nod:

Jmax2

Quote from: DaFluffs on December 05, 2012, 03:15:33 AMUsing logic taught to us in high school:  this is common sense & well heeded advice, therefore those persons discussed on this site who are sensible aren't reading this.

Those who aren't sensible and don't have any common sense must be reading this site.  I think I've narrowed down the two.   :happy15:

Whew!  I was worried about 'the guys'....  (inside joke to all the posters on the Tom VanStraubenzee thread in Acquaintances.....)

Hmmm, I've always thought Windsor was someone like Prince Edward or Viscount Linley.  Maybe he's a Van Strauzenbee though?
The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.  ~Author Unknown

DaFluffs

AHA!!!  You're making an assumption that I made but have since changed:  Windsor is a man.

I think Windsor is a woman. 

p.s. to all:  I'm greatly amused that this thread is turning into a discussion of Windsor.  You are popular & well liked Windsor.... oops.... I meant Your Majesty??   :wink:

Jenee

There are a few pictures of dear Windsor floating around on this forum somewhere.... that should solve the man vs woman problem if you can find them. :lol: The scavenger hunt begins in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... GO! :runaway:
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

georgiana996

who owns/runs this forum ???
lol poor windsor look what started now  I'd rather not know ... :happy15:
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Jmax2

Quote from: DaFluffs on December 29, 2012, 03:04:30 PM
AHA!!!  You're making an assumption that I made but have since changed:  Windsor is a man.

I think Windsor is a woman. 

p.s. to all:  I'm greatly amused that this thread is turning into a discussion of Windsor.  You are popular & well liked Windsor.... oops.... I meant Your Majesty??   :wink:

Ooohhh, maybe he's Camilla?  or Fergie??? :nod: :hehe:

georgiana996  This speculation is Windsor's own fault!  Of course, he could end it immediately by naming the alledged royal "viewers" (hint, hint). . . . :nod:

The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking places.  ~Author Unknown

DaFluffs

Quote from: Jenee on December 29, 2012, 03:10:27 PM
There are a few pictures of dear Windsor floating around on this forum somewhere.... that should solve the man vs woman problem if you can find them. :lol: The scavenger hunt begins in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... GO! :runaway:

I can't believe I actually accepted this challenge.  I didn't find pics & the link to his bio was no longer valid.  But I did find the answer to this mystery......

So.....
I am lousy at making accurate predictions about people,
I have a mediocre grasp of facts, data and history,
I stink at grammar & proper sentence construction,
I'm nutters....

Ya think they're hiring over at the Daily Mail??????

Diamonds

Quote from: Windsor on December 27, 2012, 08:12:39 PM
Diamonds,

The banner in your signature is so very cute.  :nod:

Thanks! :blowkiss:

missbliss

Quote from: DaFluffs on December 29, 2012, 05:41:12 PM

I can't believe I actually accepted this challenge.  I didn't find pics & the link to his bio was no longer valid.  But I did find the answer to this mystery......

So.....
I am lousy at making accurate predictions about people,
I have a mediocre grasp of facts, data and history,
I stink at grammar & proper sentence construction,
I'm nutters....

Ya think they're hiring over at the Daily Mail??????

I think you could be put in charge of a whole department with those qualifications!

Jenee

Windsor

Oh dear... Jen, don't tell me those photos are still on here?  :eyes:  :ahhh:

Jenee

Well, I assume they are, unless you deleted them! :P

WOW

Lothwen

You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am