Why can't I edit my posts?

Started by Windsor, November 03, 2004, 08:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windsor

Why can't I edit my posts? :waaaah:

Gems

in what way? can you see the edit button but it wont let you? i had this once but it worked the second time i pressed it. Probibly my fault though lol.

mediastar

You can edit your posts for ten minutes after you have posted.

The time limit could be increased a bit if that would be helpful. But there would be a problem for the moderators if hundreds of posts all over the forum could be edited.
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

Windsor

Ahh OK right that allright now I know theres a time limit thank you Mediastar :D  

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

If you, or anyone else, need their posts edited for a certain reason you can PM one of us.  :) (Creepy smiley.)
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

heart

i also had that problem before  :lol:  

TB

Me as well. Not that big of a deal though. I didn't know there was a time limit...must not have read something..  :P  

I Pirates

kitkat

QuoteMe as well. Not that big of a deal though. I didn't know there was a time limit...must not have read something..  :P
It's something that has just recently been put in place because of spam and such.

GIGI

what's happening, I don't see the edit button in the corner of my posts!!! Why???

kitkat

Quotewhat's happening, I don't see the edit button in the corner of my posts!!! Why???
That's what this thread is about. Just read it in it's entirty, and  it will answer your question.