Sophie Follows In Diana's Footsteps

Started by AnitolaNova, April 10, 2004, 06:03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnitolaNova

The Countess of Wessex is following in the footsteps of Princess Diana to promote a leading charity in Africa.

Here's  the link.

sara1981

yep!

i read about it! couple weeks ago! she would follow late Princess Diana's charity worker the Countess of Wessex would leave her husband and her daughter the articles said that she hates to leave her daughter when she visit Africa. i wouldnt believe it.

Sara Boyce

abc

Thanks for the link. So who else thinks she hates being compared to Diana? And why can't the baby come, she could stay in a hotel and be looked after and then she could see her at night or is she not going to be gone that long?
So not only do you turn yourself on, but it's enough to need a cold shower? - me about lisa or should I say will

Don't lie, you miniature copy machine... :angry: - dcd

sara1981

QuoteThanks for the link. So who else thinks she hates being compared to Diana? And why can't the baby come, she could stay in a hotel and be looked after and then she could see her at night or is she not going to be gone that long?
i agree with you!

like Princess Diana who brings William in 1983 when William was small baby at nine month old she and Prince Charles brings to Australia and New Zealand for his parent's state visits they his parents gone to Canada without William!

Sara Boyce

LadyLove

I don't really understand why they're compared so much.

AnitolaNova

QuoteThanks for the link.

So who else thinks she hates being compared to Diana? And why can't the baby come, she could stay in a hotel and be looked after and then she could see her at night or is she not going to be gone that long?
You're welcome.

And the baby can't come 'cause it's not a royal thing to do. I remember reading that the Queen was upset when Chaz and Di brought Wills to Australia with them. But she could still take it. Who cares what the Queen thinks?!!