Sophie's Bundle of Joy

Started by LadyLove, November 09, 2003, 05:05:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyLove

Premature, but stable. She had an emergency C-section. Edward is flying back from Mauritius. CONGRATS TO THEM! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

kitkat

Thanks for letting us know. :)  :) Is there a link?

LadyLove

I know there is, but i don't know it! I read this on another forum (royal archive) and they post the articles there...and there was no link. so i didn't post the entire thing, i just gave the main point. :)

kitkat

QuoteI know there is, but i don't know it! I read this on another forum (royal archive) and they post the articles there...and there was no link. so i didn't post the entire thing, i just gave the main point. :)
Ah, I see! Thanks, though. :D  

LisaG

I hope Sophie and baby are doing well.  

mediastar

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

PrincessPreppy

I wonder what the name will be  :unsure:  
Harryite #0035

riley

wow, i didn't even know she was pregnant.  i knew they were having trouble getting pregnant but i didn't know she was.....aww that's awesome tho. congrats to them!!! wow i know of so many babies born this year. wow. cheers.!!!!!
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

FtLouie34

Randomly...McCartney had his baby 2. OK, Heather did, not him, but whatever...

sara1981

QuoteI wonder what the name will be  :unsure:
you know that we not going get that name Sophie and Edward will think name for baby of annoucement when get release from Hospital.

Sara Boyce

princessrose

we hear a lot in the media about Sophie and her baby's recovery. i hear the baby girl would have to remain in hospital for three more weeks. no name has been announced yet for the new born. any idea what it will be. :)  :angelic:  
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

willwindsor62182

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?

stewie_griffin

i dunno. but i hope they pick a trendy name and not one of those antiquated ones.  
Peter: "Joe, that talk is un-American. Did George W. Bush quit after he lost the popular vote? No! Did he quit after he lost thousands of dollars of his father's friends' money in failed oil companies? No! Did he quit after he knocked that woman up? No! Did he quit after getting that DUI? No! Did he

sara1981

told ya!

wait for names when Sophie and Edward will choose that names if couple wanted name after HM Queen mum or whether family's name like as Victoria! if Sophie wanted names for baby not my choose for name of her baby! i used in LesTribunes Royales where i been join! i knew i cant tell anyone about it i told million times wait for annoucement of baby's names i knew it!

Sara Boyce

pixie

We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

Hollywoodgirl

I'm confused! What does that article have to do with Sophie?
What do you mean she's 20 minutes from death?

pixie

Ah, shit, I linked the wrong article.  I'll fix it.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

pixie

It's the "exclusive story behind pregnancy drama."  She's not 20 minutes from death now, they're saying she was when she delived the baby.
-Zoe Williams

Hollywoodgirl

Is Sophie and the baby okay now?
Why does the baby have to stay in the hospital so long?

sara1981

QuoteIs Sophie and the baby okay now?
Why does the baby have to stay in the hospital so long?
yeah baby is okay because the couple's baby get another to hospital for treatment but Prince Edward wanted thanks for support! he told report.

I would prayed for Sophie because she had cramped i read articles said that but the doctors cant let her GO! she would going home this week i promise!

Sara Boyce

p.s. Sophie stayed hospital for almost 2 weeks!  

pixie

The baby was delivered about a month early, so they had to keep it in an incubator and under surveillance and everything to make sure it was okay.

Both Sophie and the baby are expected to be fine and are well on their way to recovery.  They'll probably both be going home this week.
-Zoe Williams

princessrose

i read that Sophie is recovering well, and may be out of hospital in the coming days.  
"Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the

riley

wow that's scary.  i'm glad that they are doing better now. i wonder what the name will be.....i know of so many babies born this year or are gonna be born in another month or so. baby boom year i guess. glad to hear that they are doing well. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

LadyLove

My guesses for the name our:
Victoria
Elizabeth
Helen
Margaret
Alexandra

sara1981

Sophie and Edward wanted choose names really tribute after Queen Elizabeth and Queen Mother also i read in mirror article said that in last week because Sophie do respect 2 Queen all the times she is truly!

Sara Boyce