Who got the better deal? Will or Har. Who gets the better deal? Heir or spare.

Started by FanDianaFancy, March 15, 2020, 10:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trudie

Quote from: wannable on March 26, 2020, 01:33:32 PM
It doesn't matter where he is going to be, he will read it.

IMO it's better to raise the child aware of the outside world. Just using the Sussex website , I feel for Archie. Growing up angry with the media.

Yes you feel for Archie growing up angry with the media but, Harry and William both are still angry with the media and rightly so as it was the media pursuing their mother the night she was killed in that car accident which indirectly led to those events and later on all stories written about her even by people who only met her probably for 5 minutes. Children pick up from the parents Look at little George unlike Charlotte he seems to distrust the media.

dianab

^ i dont know if george mistrust the press. but he feels discomfortable around the press and people he dont knows or in multitudes. I dont believe it's anything William and or Kate tell the kids. Because Charlotte herself is very different. She appears be the confident and outgoing one and George's the morose and shy one. But when he's around helicopters in fact he cant care how many people, flashes or whatever...

It's interesting that William grew in way more dysfunctional household and as young boy appeared way more easy going and likable

QueenAlex

Quote from: dianab on March 26, 2020, 04:08:48 PM
^ i dont know if george mistrust the press. but he feels discomfortable around the press and people he dont knows or in multitudes. I dont believe it's anything William and or Kate tell the kids. Because Charlotte herself is very different. She appears confident and outgoing one and George's the morose and shy one. But when he's around helicopters in fact he cant care how many people, flashes or whatever...

It's interesting that William grew in way more dysfunctional household and as young boy appeared way more easy going and likable
As I recall Charlotte has learned her family's dislke of the press. when she told the reporters at Louis' christening that they weren't allowed to go in.  Harry's not the only one to dislike the press in the RF.. they all dislike them.. they just have learned to put up with them as best they can....

Trudie

Quote from: QueenAlex on March 26, 2020, 04:13:56 PM
As I recall Charlotte has learned her family's dislke of the press. when she told the reporters at Louis' christening that they weren't allowed to go in.  Harry's not the only one to dislike the press in the RF.. they all dislike them.. they just have learned to put up with them as best they can....

You may be right about Charlotte I forgot about that encounter but I think George tends to hide more than Charlotte who mostly ignores them and just confidentially goes about what ever she is doing.

QueenAlex

George is a shyer child, and she's confident, to the point of  rather bratty.  But none of them like the press....