Palace release new photo for Countess of Wessex’s 50th birthday

Started by snokitty, January 18, 2015, 06:59:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snokitty

Palace release new photo for Countess of Wessex?s 50th birthday
Buckingham Palace have released a new photograph of the Countess of Wessex to mark her upcoming 50th birthday on Tuesday.

The photograph, taken by society photographer Richard Young, is a candid portrait of the Countess which was especially commissioned for the occasion. An original colour photo was released along with an augmented black and white version of the portrait.

Sophie at 50... brimming with Wessex appeal: Countess releases intimate portrait to mark milestone birthday  | Daily Mail Online

QuoteLooking effortlessly poised in an intimate portrait to mark her 50th birthday, Sophie, Countess of Wessex shows how she has become one of the most elegant Royals.

Posing in a simple white silk blouse for photographer Richard Young, a relaxed Sophie also shows the benefits of a regime that has seen her drop a stone in weight and two dress sizes thanks to swimming, Pilates and a weekly workout with her personal trainer in the grounds of her Surrey home, Bagshot Park.

With her casually styled long blonde hair, Sophie, who is said to be very close to the Queen, is one of the hardest-working Royals.
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

HereditaryPrincess

Thank you for posting the photos, @snokitty.

Sophie looks wonderful, it's hard to believe she's almost fifty.

snokitty

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

TLLK

Jennifer

QuoteSophie of Wessex looks amazing in new official photos

Sophie of Wessex, reaches a milestone on January 20th as she turns 50.
To celebrate the big day, the Countess has posed for some new official portraits taken by English society and celebrity photographer Richard Young.

In the photos, which were released just a few days before her upcoming birthday, Sophie looks better than ever wearing subtle make-up, a classic white shirt paired with a casual yet very beautiful hair style.

Some years ago, it was reported that Sophie of Wessex had gotten herself a personal trainer. Since then she has maintained a healthy and active lifestyle with twice a week five-mile runs and Pilates. She also rides and works out on a cross-trainer and every week her trainer comes to her home Bagshot Park in Surrey. All that exercise has paid off and reportedly she has dropped one to two dress sizes.

Read more:
Sophie of Wessex looks amazing in new official photos | Royalista
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston