The Last Days, Death, Lying in State and Funeral of Queen Elizabeth II Part 2

Started by TLLK, September 16, 2022, 08:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Clover

I think they feel that it's okay for them to do so, even though they are under the age of 10 years.

TLLK

They'll be surrounded by their family members so they'll be just fine. I expect that of the great-grandchildren that  the Phillips sisters and Mia Tindall to be present there tomorrow too even if they don't walk in the procession.

TLLK

It's incredible to consider that so many of the world's leaders are now peacefully meeting at Buckingham Palace to honor this lady who has been the Head of State for the UK and the other Commonwealth Realms over the decades. She met with so scores of leaders across the globe and tonight the representatives of these various governments are there for her tonight and will be there tomorrow.

wannable

Quote from: TLLK on September 19, 2022, 12:12:48 AM
They'll be surrounded by their family members so they'll be just fine. I expect that of the great-grandchildren that  the Phillips sisters and Mia Tindall to be present there tomorrow too even if they don't walk in the procession.

I believe so. William said to some people at Sandringham when asked about the children, school, QEII, his answer was that everyone in school was talking a lot about QEII. I personally would show them video clips of Westminster Abbey, the vigils, the processions Edinburgh and London to engage a conversation with children. In fact in schools across the UK. It is part of History.

sara8150

Gert?s Royals Twitter says
QuoteKing Letsie of Lesotho
Prince Moulay Rachid of Morocco
Emir Tamim & Sheikha Jawaher of Qatar
Sheikh Mohammed of Dubai (Of United Arab Emirates)

https://twitter.com/gertsroyals/status/1571626050538422272?s=21&t=hBHDAve4Yj-LwqcUddPVwA
The Order of Service for the Committal Service at St. George's Chapel tomorrow afternoon has been released. But not included kids Prince George,Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis on the list

Blue Clover

Quote from: TLLK on September 19, 2022, 12:12:48 AM

I agree. They will be surrounded by family members and made to feel safe and secure.

Quote from: TLLK on September 19, 2022, 12:15:54 AM
It's incredible to consider that so many of the world's leaders are now peacefully meeting at Buckingham Palace to honor this lady who has been the Head of State for the UK and the other Commonwealth Realms over the decades. She met with so scores of leaders across the globe and tonight the representatives of these various governments are there for her tonight and will be there tomorrow.

This is an excellent point! Many global leaders and Monarchs have peacefully assembled to honor HMQ. This is an amazing display. I'm looking forward to watching tomorrow's events.

Nightowl

Quote from: Blue Clover on September 19, 2022, 02:12:43 AM
I agree. They will be surrounded by family members and made to feel safe and secure.

This is an excellent point! Many global leaders and Monarchs have peacefully assembled to honor HMQ. This is an amazing display. I'm looking forward to watching tomorrow's events.

I hope there is great care in taking the children, after seeing how *the boys* of Diana suffered and there was family around them, all children react differently. I am just glad that the walk the children do is very short from what I have read.

And so many people were always watching for her each day to come to events and what she wore and who was there, that was my sister and me each day when we woke up and turned on the computer to check emails, what was HM up today......I still find it hard to really believe HM is gone even being an American she was my fairy tale princess many decades ago. 

Nightowl

Not sure where to put this, so mods please remove it to elsewhere if inappropriate on this thread:

The lying-in-state for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II is over, I have had my computer on BBC Live since it started. It is so sad, tens of thousands of people, some bowing, some doing the cross, so crying, some walking by in disbelief I think, some not sure what to do, and so many military standing at attention and saluting HM, some praying and some throwing kisses .....and lots of tears.  The changing of the guard was amazing, the pageantry, it showed the history of the country, and the princes vigil just made me cry, Charles looked lost in grief, Anne was so stoic and hard looking as she had to keep it together while both Andrew and Edward kept their eyes glued to the floor, and the most precious and saddest was the vigil by the 8 grandchildren, seeing James there at his age with his head bowed and standing tall with all the other grandchildren who were much older showed his maturity beyond his young years. HM would be so proud of her family on how they all handled everything and with all the rainbows during this time I firmly believe that someone is watching over HM and what is going on at this moment.  My heart goes out to the entire country and to all the royal family and all those of us who loved and admired Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. 

I know that I will miss that smile and those sparkling blue eyes forever.. :( 

sara8150

Queen funeral: A nation gets ready to mourn their beloved monarch as thousands camp out | Daily Mail Online

Kate Middleton reveals son Louis is struggling to understand Queen's death | Daily Mail Online

Prince George and Princess Charlotte to walk behind Queen's coffin | Daily Mail Online

Queen's lying in state closes at 6.30am | Daily Mail Online

Diplomatic headache for Queen's funeral planners | Daily Mail Online

Extended Royal Family members expected at the Queen's funeral | Daily Mail Online

Who's who of the world's royal families | Daily Mail Online

Final mourner to say farewell to the Queen says it was a 'privilege' to be part of history | Daily Mail Online

Stunning time-lapse photos show the Queen smiling throughout her life and reign | Daily Mail Online

Queen of the people: Her Majesty often chatted to her CHIMNEY SWEEP | Daily Mail Online

First funeral guests arrive to mourn Queen at her state funeral | Daily Mail Online

Ring of steel to guard world leaders: Police form cordon ahead of Queen's funeral | Daily Mail Online

Queen's funeral in London: Which trains are running today? | Daily Mail Online

King and Queen of Bhutan paid their respects to the Queen | Daily Mail Online

Funeral gun carriage that will carry the Queen's coffin to Westminster Abbey prepared at Parliament | Daily Mail Online

Palace hits back over claim Prince Harry was 'last-to-know' about Queen's death | Daily Mail Online

Queen's funeral: Read the Order of Service including The Lord's My Shepherd and the National Anthem | Daily Mail Online

PETER HITCHENS: I saw the glory of nations, the majesty of death and its inevitability | Daily Mail Online

STEPHEN GLOVER: Try telling me we're the paltry little country our detractors would have us believe | Daily Mail Online

The Queen's sweet tribute to her 'Papa' King George VI in portrait released by Royal Family | Daily Mail Online

Support grows for annual Elizabeth Day bank holiday in honour of the Queen  | Daily Mail Online

Queen Victoria's 1901 funeral left her subjects with imperishable memories  | Daily Mail Online

BBC will power Queen's funeral coverage with generators that run on eco-friendly veggie oil  | Daily Mail Online

Inside Westminster Abbey where Queen's funeral is being held | HELLO!

How to watch Queen Elizabeth II's funeral from home: BBC, ITV and online | HELLO!
I?m watch at home

Why the Queen was advised NOT to marry Prince Philip | HELLO!
When young Queen Elizabeth II met Philip when Elizabeth was 13 years old and Philip was 18 but both been blossomed both been write letter till King George VI have approved for marriage Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip because Philip is from Greece rest of history love story

Queen Elizabeth II funeral: Order of Service revealed, including music, special readings and more | HELLO!

Why Prince Louis will not attend the Queen's funeral  | HELLO!
He four years old

Curryong

It?s been all right for most of you! Keeping abreast of events from Britain means, because Australia is almost opposite in time (when it?s day in Britain it?s night over here) my sleeping patterns are all over the place! It?s a good job Im retired as I?d be falling asleep at work!

What a fortnight and more! First the terrible news that the Queen was not well, the ominous signs like the BBC announcers all in black, her English-based children and two of her grandchildren rushing up to Balmoral (and all except Anne and Charles missing her last moments.) The news that the Queen had been there for seventy years was no more. We had seen her looking frail but still hoped for the best. It was like a thunderclap. Then the realisation that Charles was now King Charles III. Truly a moment in history.

Then the transportation to Edinburgh and St Giles and the Vigil and the mourning of Scots there. Charles in a kilt. Following that, the long sad journey of the coffin down to England, and non-stop news coverage with nobody really quite processing everything.

Back in London there was the coffin in the Bow Room in BP, and of course the huge mounds of flowers near the Palaces and in the parks and various royals out looking at them and talking to the crowds. Charles in fact hasn?t stopped for a moment, really.  Sobbing crowds in London, not quite believing it all the same.

People crying, the extraordinarily long queues at Westminster Hall, the males in her family (and Anne) marched in accompaniment to the coffin being placed there. The world too has responded in an unprecedented way to this. The news coverage has been non-stop. And of course Queen Elizabeth?s family have been absolutely devastated. Mother, mother in law, grandmother, cousin, aunt. What can one say!

After that the Vigil of the Princes at Westminster, with her grandchildren paying homage, and doing it so well. The arrival of world leaders and foreign royalty. The reception at BP last night. And now today, the Queen of seventy years is to be reunited with her beloved Philip after a funeral service at Westminster Abbey and ceremony at St George?s. Again it will be night here in Aus, but I will be watching it overnight. This has been extraordinary and people will remember this week for the rest of their lives.

sara8150

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62952004

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62951092

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62948871

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62890879

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62947719

Queen's lying in state ends as last person passes through Westminster Hall | UK News | Sky News

King Charles issues message of thanks to nation ahead of Queen's funeral | UK News | Sky News

Queen's death: Prince George and Princess Charlotte will attend state funeral | UK News | Sky News

St George's Chapel, Windsor: Queen Elizabeth II's final resting place | UK News | Sky News

Funeral of Queen Elizabeth II: UK prepares for grandest of farewells | Queen Elizabeth II | The Guardian

The last person in the line: joy and sadness as stewards close queue for Queen?s lying in state | Queen Elizabeth II | The Guardian

Carole Middleton arrives with husband Michael to support royals at Queen's funeral | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
Princess of Wales?s parents

Queen Elizabeth II: Last person in the queue bows her head to the Queen 'Real privilege' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen's ring of steel: 10,000 police officers descend on London as millions line streets | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen's funeral latest: Armed forces flood Waterloo as viewing areas close - watch here | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1670973/king-george-vi-funeral-death-daily-express-queen-elizabeth-spt

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1669385/edward-vii-funeral-procession-dog-caeser-queen-elizabeth-ii

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1671141/queen-funeral-pall-mall-access-buckingham-palace-police-security-fears

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-09-18/nation-comes-together-to-lay-the-queen-to-rest-after-longest-serving-reign

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-09-18/in-pictures-the-1952-state-funeral-of-king-george-vi

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-09-18/st-georges-chapel-the-history-of-where-the-queen-will-be-buried

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-09-18/sir-winston-churchill-a-look-back-at-the-last-state-funeral

sara8150

Biden's Beast gets stuck in traffic en route to Queen Elizabeth II's funeral at Westminster Abbey | Daily Mail Online

Kate Middleton meets mourners at Sandringham calling the public 'jolly brave' | Daily Mail Online

Moment Prince William tells mourners 'it all feels a bit unreal' during Sandringham walkabout | Daily Mail Online

The Queen's favourite hotelier David Morgan-Hewitt arrives for the funeral | Daily Mail Online

Kate's family pay their respects to the Queen at Westminster Abbey | Daily Mail Online
Middletons pay respect to HM Queen Elizabeth II

Politicians put their differences aside for Queen's funeral service | Daily Mail Online

Queen's funeral: India Hicks sheds a tear as she walks into Westminster Abbey | Daily Mail Online

Queen Consort's son, Tom Parker Bowles, arrives at Westminster Abbey ahead of the Queen's funeral   | Daily Mail Online
Queen Camilla?s children attend HM Queen Elizabeth II?s funeral

Queen Elizabeth funeral: World says goodbye to Her Majesty | Daily Mail Online

European royals share photos of the Queen | Daily Mail Online

Queen's funeral Order of Service in full - sweet nod to childhood and poignant details - Mirror Online

Last person to pay respects to Queen bows her head after queuing up TWICE overnight - Mirror Online

Queen's funeral seating plan: From Harry and Meghan sitting behind King to Joe Biden - Mirror Online
Royals family seat front but Sussex cant seat front due no longer work royals but senior royal will seat front and European royals will seat front respective

King Charles 'considering major change' to Balmoral as a mark of respect for the Queen - Mirror Online
King Charles says will have tours Buckingham Palace and Balmoral due respective death of Queen Elizabeth II

Mourners gather as Westminster Abbey opens with world leaders and foreign royals to join congregation of 2,000 | The Sun

Watch as Joe Biden gets stuck in traffic in his armoured limousine The Beast on way to the Queen's funeral | The Sun

What is the order of service for the Queen's funeral at Westminster Abbey? | The Sun

Queen funeral chaos as train line into Paddington blocked leaving mourners unable to get into London | The Sun

Louis, 4, 'struggling to understand' Queen's death & George 'is starting to realise how important she is', Kate says | The

Queen?s funeral seating plan: Meghan Markle & Prince Harry will sit behind King Charles as William and Kate are opposite | The Sun

George & Charlotte WILL attend Queen's funeral after Wills & Kate intervened giving kids chance to say goodbye | The Sun

Queen?s lying in state ends after up to 400,000 mourners queued for hours to pay their respects over four days | The Sun

Inside step by step plan for Queen's funeral including final resting place where she'll be reunited with 'rock' Philip | The Sun

My wife and I have been moved beyond measure by all your support, says King Charles III as he thanks the nation | The Sun

Today the Queen and her beloved Prince Philip will be reunited in a 16ft deep burial chamber | The Sun
Reunion with Duke of Edinburgh, her parents,Princess Margaret and grandparents

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19831959/three-queens-best-ever-monarchs/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/the-poignant-memory-of-prince-philip-at-the-heart-of-the-queens-funeral-service-181369/

sara8150

First funeral guests arrive to mourn Queen at her state funeral | Daily Mail Online

Queen's funeral: King Charles III, Prince William and Harry seen moments before procession | Daily Mail Online

Queen's funeral: Celebrity guests arrive to pay farewell | Daily Mail Online

All six living former PMs pay their respects to the Queen at Westminster Abbey | Daily Mail Online

Politicians put their differences aside for Queen's funeral service | Daily Mail Online

Queen's funeral: Prince Philip's confidante Penny Brabourne bids farewell to the Queen | Daily Mail Online

Biden arrives for Queen Elizabeth II's funeral | Daily Mail Online

Princess Diana's brother wears cufflinks to honour Queen | Daily Mail Online

Britain's and motorways empty ahead of the Queen's funeral | Daily Mail Online

Queen Elizabeth's State Funeral Is Held at Westminster Abbey

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry put united front with royal family at the Queen's funeral - all photos | HELLO!

Who is the Duke of Norfolk? Meet the man who spent 20 years organising the Queen's funeral | HELLO!

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's endearing moment as they look after mum Sarah Ferguson | HELLO!

Emotional Sarah Ferguson arrives at Queen's funeral at Westminster Abbey | HELLO!

Who is the choir at Queen Elizabeth II's funeral? Discover who is singing at Westminster Abbey | HELLO!

Angela Kelly looks heartbroken as she attends Queen's funeral at Westminster Abbey | HELLO!

World leaders and European royals pay their respects at Queen's funeral - live updates | HELLO!

Macrobug67

I?m up rather early to watch the funeral.  Still dark out and there has been a continuous thunderstorm since midnight.  The thundering is lending a very fitting background to the events on the TV. 

sara8150

Quote from: Macrobug67 on September 19, 2022, 10:22:30 AM
I?m up rather early to watch the funeral.  Still dark out and there has been a continuous thunderstorm since midnight.  The thundering is lending a very fitting background to the events on the TV. 

Me too!!

sara8150

Queen's funeral: King Charles III, Prince William and Harry seen moments before procession | Daily Mail Online

Queen's funeral: Kate Middleton cuts a sombre figure as she arrives at Westminster Abbey | Daily Mail Online

Queen's funeral: Queen consort Camilla looks sombre in all black | Daily Mail Online

Prince William and Prince Harry walk behind Queen's coffin together in historic procession | Daily Mail Online
Dukes of York and Sussex cant salute due no longer work royals that explained

First Lady Olena Zelenska arrives at Queen's funeral as her husband remains in Ukraine | Daily Mail Online

King Charles and the Queen Consort welcome leaders including Joe Biden to Buckingham Palace | Daily Mail Online

Goodbye Gan-Gan: Prince George, nine, and Princess Charlotte, seven, pay their respects to the Queen | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle enters Westminster Abbey for Queen's funeral | Daily Mail Online

Queen's funeral: Meghan Markle looks solemn at Westminster Abbey with Prince Harry | Daily Mail Online

Sophie Wessex joins Prince Edward at Westminster Abbey for Queen's funeral | Daily Mail Online

The Queen's personal dresser Angela Kelly dons all-black to mourn late monarch at her funeral | Daily Mail Online

Queen's funeral: Princesses Beatrice and Fergie arrive at Westminster Abbey | Daily Mail Online

The world's monarchs mourn the Queen at her funeral in London | Daily Mail Online

King Juan Carlos of Spain arrives at Queen's funeral with wife Sofia | Daily Mail Online

James, Viscount Severn cut a solemn figure as he says farewell to 'Granny' | Daily Mail Online

Zara Tindall pays tribute to the Queen at Westminster Abbey funeral | Daily Mail Online

Emotional Prince Andrew walks behind his mother's coffin in a morning suit not a military uniform | Daily Mail Online

Prince George and Princess Charlotte Attend Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie Arrive at Grandmother Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

Photos from Queen Elizabeth's Funeral: All the Moving Moments

Why Prince Harry, Prince Andrew Did Not Wear Military Uniforms at Queen's Funeral

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, Attends Queen Elizabeth's Funeral

Kate Middleton, Prince William Return to Wedding Venue for Queen's Funeral

How Kate Middleton Paid Tribute to Queen Elizabeth at Monarch's Funeral

First Lady Jill Biden makes subtle tweak to one of her jackets for the Queen's funeral | HELLO!

Mike Tindall comforts James, Viscount Severn in tender moment at Queen's funeral | HELLO!

Why Kate Middleton's sister Pippa Middleton didn't attend Queen's funeral | HELLO!
She not invite on the lists

Queen's funeral: Royal family in tears - King Charles, Prince Harry and more | HELLO!

WATCH: Last minute change to Queen's funeral procession involving Prince George and Princess Charlotte | HELLO!

Prince George and Princess Charlotte arrive for Queen's funeral | HELLO!

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/20220919151534/why-prince-george-wore-navy-blue-suit-charlotte-black/

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/20220919151539/king-charles-last-words-queen-wreath-funeral/

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/20220919151516/sarah-ferguson-fergie-queen-funeral-elizabeth/

https://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion/royal-style/20220919151530/queen-maxima-of-netherlands-outfit-queen-funeral/

https://www.hellomagazine.com/fashion/royal-style/20220919151109/zara-tindall-queen-funeral-outfit-westminster-abbey/

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/20220919151527/queen-elizabeth-funeral-flowers-wreaths-monarchs-favourite-flowers/

sara8150

How the Queen's passing affected royal titles | Daily Mail Online
After HM Queen Elizabeth II?s death but we have upgrades include money,coins,uniforms and passport

Who is the Queen's loyal aide Angela Kelly? | Daily Mail Online
She will missed HM Queen Elizabeth II

King Charles in sombre procession as Queen's coffin is marched from Westminster Abbey | Daily Mail Online

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry sit in the second row for Queen's funeral | Daily Mail Online
Sussex sit second row

Sailors rush to the rescue after policeman collapses while on duty for Queen's funeral in London | Daily Mail Online

Andrew Lloyd Webber reflects on his memories with the Queen and says he 'got to know her off-duty' | Daily Mail Online

See Princess Charlotte's Grown Up Gesture for Queen Elizabeth at the Late Monarch's Funeral

Flowers on Queen's Coffin Included Nod to Her Wedding Bouquet
Flower is from 1947 wedding I understand explain details
QuoteWhen the coffin emerged, it was draped in the Royal Standard, on which was laid the Imperial State Crown, orb and sceptre as well as a wreath of flowers chosen by King Charles III. The wreath included flowers and foliage cut from the gardens of Buckingham Palace, Clarence House and Charles' country home of Highgrove House.

Rosemary was included for remembrance as well as myrtle, the symbol of a happy marriage, cut from a plant that was grown from a sprig of myrtle in the Queen's wedding bouquet in 1947.

English oak, which symbolizes the strength of love, was there along with scented pelargoniums: garden roses, autumnal hydrangea, sedum, dahlias and scabious in shades of gold, pink and deep burgundy with touches of white to match the Royal Standard.

Reflecting Charles's commitment to the environment, the wreath was made in a sustainable way, in a nest of English moss and oak branches and without the use of floral foam.

Queen Elizabeth's Coffin Makes Last Procession Before Leaving London

Prince Harry didn't salute at Queen's funeral: real reason why | HELLO!

Prince George comforted by great aunt Sophie Wessex during Queen's funeral | HELLO!

Queen's funeral: Elizabeth II's final journey as Last Post sounded at Westminster Abbey service | UK News | Sky News

Queen's funeral: King's goodbye message, Prince Andrew's tears and Bear Grylls - key moments so far | UK News | Sky News

?Outpouring of love?: Justin Welby addresses mourners at Queen?s funeral | Queen Elizabeth II | The Guardian

sara8150

Royals stand together as they say goodbye to Queen - along with millions around world | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan Markle cuts lonely figure as she silently enters church behind Kate and Sophie | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Emotional Prince Harry looks wistfully across aisle to family at Queen's funeral | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Solemn Kate holds Charlotte's hand as they arrive with George at Queen's funeral | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Andrew fights back tears as walks behind Queen's coffin | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Zara Tindall offers kind comfort as Queen's granddaughter displays touching gesture | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Meghan and Harry comfort each other as they hold hands on way out of Queen's funeral | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen coffin note: King Charles III leaves touching message for mother at funeral | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Harry forced to bow head as he passes Cenotaph while William salutes | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen's journey to final resting place with Philip begins as coffin departs Westminster | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Prince Edward wipes away tears at Queen Elizabeth II's funeral | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Viewers of Queen funeral distracted by 'luckiest spider' on coffin | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen's coffin - what the flags placed on monarch's casket mean | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Sophie Wessex wipes away tears as she bids farewell to adored Queen Elizabeth II | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Queen's dresser and confidente Angela Kelly arrives for funeral to honour best friend | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Sarah Ferguson spotted at Westminster Abbey after missing Queen's funeral procession | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Solemn Kate holds Charlotte's hand as they arrive with George at Queen's funeral | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Mike Tindall distraught beside Zara? ex-rugby star fights emotions as wife stays strong | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Camilla puts on brave face for George and Charlotte as she leaves Queen's funeral service | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Royals stand together as they say goodbye to Queen - along with millions around world | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

How much will the Queen's funeral cost ? and who's paying? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
I think UK government pay included security also

sara8150

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-09-18/nation-comes-together-to-lay-the-queen-to-rest-after-longest-serving-reign

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-09-19/flowers-music-and-jewellery-the-personal-touches-to-the-queens-state-funeral

Queen funeral viewers sob as Princes William and Harry get emotional during coffin procession - Mirror Online

Sophie Wessex comforts Prince George, nine, as he attends Queen's funeral - Mirror Online

Fans claim Prince Harry didn't sing national anthem at Queen's funeral as he fights tears - Mirror Online

George and Charlotte leave mourners in tears as they do 'Gan Gan' proud at funeral - Mirror Online

Touching moment 'emotional' sailor steps out of line as Queen embarks on final journey - Mirror Online

Police officer collapses and carried away on stretcher during Queen's funeral - Mirror Online

Confusion as Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie appear to leave Queen's funeral early - Mirror Online

Mike Tindall comforts James, Viscount Severn, in moving moment at Queen's funeral - Mirror Online

King Charles' handwritten note on Queen's coffin pays tribute to 'devoted' mum - Mirror Online

Kate Middleton pays tribute to Queen and Prince Philip's love with funeral necklace - Mirror Online

Princess Charlotte gives sweet nod to Queen's favourite hobby with tiny pin at funeral - Mirror Online

Camilla's tribute to Queen with brooch and sweet good luck gesture to King with bracelet - Mirror Online

Queen?s coffin passes Buckingham Palace in moving farewell on final journey before being laid to rest | The Sun

Prince George, 9, and Princess Charlotte, 7, walk beside William and Kate as they enter Abbey for Queen's funeral | The Sun

Kate and Meghan united in sorrow as they follow Queen?s coffin into Westminster Abbey | The Sun

Princess Kate praised by royal fans as she reassures Prince George and Charlotte with single gesture | The Sun

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19850984/queens-youngest-grandson-james-lady-louise-funeral/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19848164/meghan-markle-prince-harry-behind-charles-camilla-queen-funeral/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19850153/edward-sophie-wipe-tears-funeral/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19849816/king-charles-emotional-tears-queen-funeral-procession/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19846976/prince-andrew-harry-suit-military-uniform-queen-funeral/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/royal/19850593/note-on-queens-coffin/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19846948/harry-meghan-hold-hands-queen-funeral/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/19849765/princess-kate-touching-tribute-queen-prince-philip-pearl-choker-funeral/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19851760/police-officer-faints-queens-funeral/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/19850912/princess-charlotte-jewellery-tribute-queen-funeral/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/19851774/meghan-markle-heartfelt-tributes-to-the-queen-funeral/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19847860/queen-funeral-seating-plan-meghan-harry-william-kate/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19851761/kate-charlotte-order-of-service-queens-funeral/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/royal/19845346/queen-death-commital-windsor-castle/

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/19845081/the-queen-prince-philip-reunited-burial-chamber/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/the-british-royal-family-unite-at-westminster-abbey-for-the-funeral-of-queen-elizabeth-ii-181400/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/features/a-wreath-of-flowers-from-her-beloved-homes-with-a-nod-to-her-wedding-adorns-queen-elizabeths-coffin-181416/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/__trashed-2-181389/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/features/the-queen-and-prince-philips-wedding-hymn-rings-out-at-westminster-abbey-at-her-state-funeral-181411/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/king-charles-iii-leads-funeral-procession-for-her-late-majesty-queen-elizabeth-ii-181391/

https://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/king-charles-iii-arrives-for-a-brief-private-farewell-to-queen-elizabeth-ii-at-westminster-hall-before-the-state-funeral-181398/

Curryong

The seating plan for the senior royals is seen in the article below.

Queen?s funeral seating plan: Meghan & Prince Harry will sit behind King Charles and William and Kate will be opposite | The Sun

The plan does not follow seniority or precedence. It?s simply the Queen?s children followed numerically by the grandchildren in order or birth, with the exception of William, POW. Peter Phillips was the eldest grandchild followed by Zara and her husband Mike Tindall, and then it would have been, on the front row, Harry (second son of the King) and Meghan.

What threw that out was the decision at the last minute to have George and Charlotte present. And so Harry (and Meghan) were in the second row followed by Bea and her husband etc etc. If the children had not been there then the Sussexes would have been on the front row. Caused quite a few caustic comments.

People question why Prince Harry and Meghan Markle seated in second row during Queen?s funeral | The Independent

There was plenty of discussion on another forum too about why certain European monarchs were seated as they were. There was no rhyme or reason to that, either. Younger monarchs/ruling Princes were placed before older ones even monarchs who had come to their thrones first. So in many ways the arrangements for this funeral were a complete mess.

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on September 19, 2022, 01:59:53 PM
The seating plan for the senior royals is seen in the article below.

Queen?s funeral seating plan: Meghan & Prince Harry will sit behind King Charles and William and Kate will be opposite | The Sun

The plan does not follow seniority or precedence. It?s simply the Queen?s children followed numerically by the grandchildren in order or birth, with the exception of William, POW. Peter Phillips was the eldest grandchild followed by Zara and her husband Mike Tindall, and then it would have been, on the front row, Harry (second son of the King) and Meghan.

What threw that out was the decision at the last minute to have George and Charlotte present. And so Harry (and Meghan) were in the second row followed by Bea and her husband etc etc. If the children had not been there then the Sussexes would have been on the front row.

There was plenty of discussion on another forum too about why certain European monarchs were seated as they were. There was no rhyme or reason to that, either. Younger monarchs/ruling Princes were placed before older ones even monarchs who had come to their thrones first. So in many ways the arrangements for this funeral were a complete mess.

Not my decisions to seat rows but senior royal always seat front rows but Sussex not seat front row due no longer work royals

sara8150

Duchess of Sussex wipes her eye as she and Prince Harry watch Queen's funeral procession | Daily Mail Online

King Charles in sombre procession as Queen's coffin is marched from Westminster Abbey | Daily Mail Online

Sophie Countess of Wessex comforts future king Prince George at The Queen's funeral | Daily Mail Online

Queen's funeral: Lady Louise Windsor mourns her grandmother | Daily Mail Online

Lady Amelia Windsor looked sombre in all-black as she said goodbye to the Queen | Daily Mail Online

Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice look distraught at Queen's State Funeral | Daily Mail Online

Queen's funeral: Maxima of the Netherlands arrives at Westminster Abbey | Daily Mail Online

Royal fans confused after Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie appear to leave the Queen's funeral early | Daily Mail Online

Sailors rush to the rescue after policeman collapses while on duty for Queen's funeral in London | Daily Mail Online

Man is arrested after trying to jump the barriers as Queen's coffin emerges for procession | Daily Mail Online

Queen Elizabeth funeral: World says goodbye to Her Majesty | Daily Mail Online

Queen's sustainable funeral wreath includes flowers from Buckingham Palace | Daily Mail Online

Big screens showing funeral to crowds at Windsor are turned OFF for 'safety reasons' | Daily Mail Online

O Canada! Proud moment as four Mounties lead Queen Elizabeth II's final funeral procession | Daily Mail Online

Mourners who missed Queen's funeral: Woman sits outside Westminster Abbey after service had begun | Daily Mail Online

'Gentle giant' Household Cavalry drum horse named Apollo appears at Queen's funeral procession | Daily Mail Online

A last lament for The Queen: Monarch's personal bagpiper plays at state funeral | Daily Mail Online

David Dimbleby comes out of retirement to take over BBC commentary of Queen's committal service | Daily Mail Online
Good for him he know about HM Queen Elizabeth II

Why Wasn't Prince Louis at Queen Elizabeth's Funeral?
He four years old

Prince Albert, Princess Charlene of Monaco Attend Queen's Funeral

The Queen's funeral LIVE: Prince George, Princess Charlotte and all royals progress to Windsor | HELLO!

Sophie Wessex's poignant funeral brooch she last wore alongside the Queen | HELLO!

Why did Meghan Markle travel with Sophie Wessex and not Kate Middleton? | HELLO!
Princess of Wales ride with Camilla Meghan ride with Sophie

What will ER change to when Charles is king? | HELLO!
After Queen Elizabeth II?s death we have upgrade included coins,money,uniforms,post office and passport change face of King Charles III same past to present of monarchy included King and Queen but post office remain EIIR

Where was Prince Louis during Queen's funeral? | HELLO!
Stay with nanny Maria

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62955606

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-62954578

Curryong

Quote from: sara8150 on September 19, 2022, 02:11:36 PM
Not my decisions to seat rows but senior royal always seat front rows but Sussex not seat front row due no longer work royals

Peter Phillips is not and never has been a working royal. He was seated in the front row. Zara Tindall has never been a working royal and her husband Mike is certainly not royal nor is he working for them. They were in the front row. And as I explained, the seating went by age of grandchild of the Queen. There was an exception made for Eugenie (and Jack) however so they could sit next to Fergie.

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on September 19, 2022, 02:30:20 PM
Peter Phillips is not and never has been a working royal. He was seated in the front row. Zara Tindall has never been a working royal and her husband Mike is certainly not royal nor is he working for them. They were in the front row. And as I explained, the seating went by age of grandchild of the Queen.

You?re right about that grandchildren of HM Queen Elizabeth II include Sussex,Peter,Zara,Beatrice and Eugenie not work royals but Prince of Wales is seat front row