Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbanks and Family General Chat

Started by wannable, May 31, 2018, 07:23:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on April 15, 2020, 04:40:06 PM
I read that he is stable and recovering. I don't know if he is still in hospital.
I have not heard anything more, but will do a bit of research and report back. He just seems like such a lovely person and one hates to think of anyone being sick enough to be in intensive care with no family to visit and raise spirits!

Double post auto-merged: April 20, 2020, 04:50:11 PM

Quote from: Princess Cassandra on April 20, 2020, 02:53:10 AM
I have not heard anything more, but will do a bit of research and report back. He just seems like such a lovely person and one hates to think of anyone being sick enough to be in intensive care with no family to visit and raise spirits!
I can't seem to find out anything further on George Brooksbank's COVID condition. I'll keep poking around, if only to find the posting that said he was improving.

wannable

After 9 weeks in hospital, 5 weeks of the 9 in ICU/Ventilator, George Brooksbank is at home alive, and has thanked the NHS for saving him.

TLLK

Wow. Five weeks in ICU..he was very, very ill. I'm very pleased to read that he's now home.

wannable

Yes, that must have been the most difficult time for the family, they were told 5 weeks ago that he had a high percentage of possibility of dying, and to brace themselves for a terrible news.  Jack and Eugenie disclosed the information today, source of my comment comes from the article in the DM.

LouisFerdinand

Is Mrs. George Brooksbank at her home with her husband?

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on May 20, 2020, 12:15:17 PM
After 9 weeks in hospital, 5 weeks of the 9 in ICU/Ventilator, George Brooksbank is at home alive, and has thanked the NHS for saving him.
Finally, some news, and it's good news! I heard that he was getting better but hard as I tried I couldn't verify it or find any further information until this week. What a scare that was and so glad he has recovered!

Curryong

Eugenie's husband is known as Jack, and he is Mr Brooksbank. The article about 'snubs' and him getting an Earldom is one of the more moronic stories that the idiotic Express puts out about the BRF each hour of the day on its online service. Anybody who believes any of these stories for a minute is as bad as them. Clickbait!

PrincessOfPeace

Her Royal Highness Princess Eugenie and Mr Jack Brooksbank are very pleased to announce that they are expecting a baby in early 2021.
The Duke of York and Sarah, Duchess of York, Mr and Mrs George Brooksbank, The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh are delighted with the news.

Curryong

Wonderful news. Congratulations to Eugenie and Jack! I think they'll probably be looking for a larger house in the future!

TLLK

:stars: Wonderful news! Many royal watchers had already suspected that Eugenie was expecting after viewing recent photos taken at Balmoral and in London.

From Princess Eugenie's official Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFjXPhpFPpJ/

sara8150

Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank are expecting a baby | Daily Mail Online

Princess Eugenie Pregnant, Expecting First Child | PEOPLE.com

Sarah Ferguson Celebrates Princess Eugenie?s Pregnancy News | PEOPLE.com

Royal news: Princess Eugenie expecting first child with husband Jack Brooksbank | HELLO!

How Princess Eugenie's royal baby news was different to Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton's | HELLO!

Sarah Ferguson and Prince Andrew 'overjoyed' at Princess Eugenie's pregnancy - EXCLUSIVE | HELLO!

Who is Jack Brooksbank? Everything you need to know about pregnant Princess Eugenie's husband | HELLO!

Kate Middleton and Prince William react to Princess Eugenie's pregnancy news | HELLO!

Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank expecting a baby, Buckingham Palace says - BBC News

Princess Eugenie is pregnant with her first child

Princess Eugenie is pregnant, Buckingham Palace announces | UK News | Sky News

Princess Eugenie is pregnant, Buckingham Palace announces | Princess Eugenie | The Guardian

Princess Eugenie and husband Jack reveal royal baby news in adorable Instagram post | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: September 25, 2020, 02:20:40 PM

Princess Eugenie pregnant: Royal announces she's expecting baby in 2021 - Mirror Online

Baffling royal rules Princess Eugenie will have to follow when she gives birth - Mirror Online
I dont know Eugenie?s birth plans will be till birth will reveal i think will kept private reveal not from town cryer but Princess Eugenie born at Portland hospital same Beatrice but Duchess of Cambridge did birth their three kids at St.Mary?s hospital in London privately

Royal fans think 'hint' in Princess Eugenie's baby announcement means she's having a boy - Mirror Online
I dont know what Eugenie have gender till birth will kept private gender birth but wont tell anyone like Kate and Meghan did that nobody tell anyone till birth!! Zipit! 🤫 🤐

Sarah Ferguson's touching words about becoming grandma as Eugenie reveals pregnancy - Mirror Online

Princess Eugenie pregnant: Prince Andrew?s daughter 'so excited' to be expecting baby with husband Jack Brooksbank

Sarah Ferguson ?thrilled? with Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank baby news and ?cannot wait? to be grandmother

Royal baby: Princess Eugenie, husband Jack Brooksbank expecting 1st child | GMA

Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank? are expecting their 1st child

ROYAL BABY NEWS: Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank are expecting their first child ? Royal Central

The special photo which confirmed Princess Eugenie?s baby news ? Royal Central

Macrobug67

Curryong

Yes, as I posted before it is wonderful news. However I hope Fergie keeps away from being interviewed about how great she and Andrew will be as grandparents, how close they still are to their girlies, and how much she will love the baby etc etc. I've had enough treacly stuff from her to last a lifetime.

Nor, I hope, will Andrew regard his becoming a grandfather as some kind of life raft to return rehabilitated to Royal life. With those two you never know what opportunities they will grab. And this baby will after all be a commoner and no doubt lead a very private life as he/she grows up. They won't need grandma Fergie dragging them into every conversation for the next twenty years as she explores new commercial opportunities. Cots, prams, baby clothes, car seats, perhaps.

wannable

Congratulations to the couple, I suspected with a picture of Eugenie this past Monday, the usual caption of the paparazzi, Eugenie shopping.  It's the same picture being used last night and today's news of the pregnancy.

Curryong

The same old tired choices will no doubt be speculated on. Arthur, Victoria, etc. I think they will choose a modern upperclass but not really traditional name that nobody else will pick.

I wouldn't be surprised however if Jack or Andrew appear as choices for middle names for a son, and Sarah, Beatrice or/and perhaps Elizabeth as middle names for a daughter.

Macrobug67

Morningstar Higgleton Forsyth

Gender neutral.  Traditional.  Edgy.  Forward looking with a nod to the past.

Perfect.

Higgs for short. Or Sparkles.

TLLK

I'm going to go with Brenda Beatrix Brooksbank..with "Brenda" reportedly being one of Granny's nicknames.  :D

LouisFerdinand

It is superb news that Princess Eugenie and Jack shall have a baby. The happiest days are when a baby is born.   
:happy18: :happy18: :happy18: :stars: :stars: :stars:

Princess Cassandra

Quote from: wannable on September 25, 2020, 05:15:36 PM
Congratulations to the couple, I suspected with a picture of Eugenie this past Monday, the usual caption of the paparazzi, Eugenie shopping.  It's the same picture being used last night and today's news of the pregnancy.
I agree. When I saw the pictures I wondered why they have not announced.  I suspect they wanted to wait as long as possible after the wedding excitement settled down so they wouldn't steal Bea's and Edo's thunder. I also wonder if those little slippers were in the parcel Bea carried out of the baby gift store!  ANYWAY, so very happy for them.  It will be fun to see her pregnancy progress and to hear the great news.  And of course the name guessing game is always fun.

wannable

Omid Scobie and Chris Ship have publicly stated their bias reporting with the Sussex's no matter what' from it's their home, to they will be house guests, to no keys were given. Hurried statement from Sussex's new PR to these two British Media boys.  Then when bombarded with 'what about the furniture', they don't know about the dead of midnight movers or if and what about this. 

The 1 month ago report of personnel at FC, clearly they were picking up, packing and moving.

Ultimately 2021 will be telling. 

Curryong

As distinct from the non biased reporting of people like Palmer, Jobson and English, I suppose!

And if you think that the Queen is going to publicly evict a much loved grandson from a property in 2021 which she leased him as a wedding gift, you need a reality check.

The Royal who does need his lease broken and an eviction performed is Andrew, who has been knee deep in corruption for years. It won't happen however. The Queen doesn't evict members of her family. See the Prince Michaels debacle years ago about their KP apartment, which they got to keep.

Amabel2

Andrew is still living in Royal Lodge,  and the Kents still live in their place.  harry's left the UK and has a house in America now.  Whats the point of keeping him as official tenant of Frogmore?