~*~ Marriage And Harry ~*~

Started by ~Sophia~, June 24, 2005, 04:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenee

i think that right now, it can be any religion OTHER then catholocism
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

PrincessPreppy

Being catholic isnt a religion. Christenantity is a religion, catholicism is a sect of it.
Harryite #0035

Jenee

PrincessPreppy

I am a catholic
Harryite #0035

Jenee

Vanity6

I'm not sure if he'll walk the aisle down first, but I still say the girl he'll probably end up marrying is Chelsy...  

PrincessPreppy

how many people really marry their first serious gf. Like people in college can be all hot and heavy and then 25 years later at the reunion awkwardly be saying hello with their spouses in tow
Harryite #0035

Wombat

QuoteI am a catholic
Quoteme too.
Me three!!!!

I agree with you Preppy...I doubt whether either Harry or Will will in fact marry their current gfs.  I just think that they're in a different environment thatn us.  They'll probably be thinking very carefully and taking their time before making any decision regarding marriage.  I would also think they'll have a few more gfs before that time too....more for us to talk about :devil:  

PrincessPreppy

yay catholics! I'm actucally going to a catholic school next year haha

right so I am currently speaking with my first serious, now ex and though I flirt with him still for my amusement I dont think I want to marry him
Harryite #0035

Vanity6

You're right PrincessPreppy, but, I still get the feeling they'll be one of the few that'll go against the odds and end up down the aisle someday... I say this not because I happen to like 'em as a couple or anything... it's just a strong hunch of mine.

Wombat

I suppose you just never know hey?!?! ;)  

PrincessPreppy

well you never do, do you

I wouldnt be morally opposed to marrying this kid, either haha but I think I could do better, I am SOOO mean
Harryite #0035

Wombat

QuoteI wouldnt be morally opposed to marrying this kid
Chelsy or Harry? :huh:
Quoteit's just a strong hunch of mine.
But how often are hunches correct? ;)  

PrincessPreppy

I meant my example of my first serious BF. I would be more then not morally opposed to Har Har
Harryite #0035

Vanity6

I'm really big on intuition... plus, I like to fancy myself a bit physic.  :lol:  

WOW

I'm really big on intuition... plus, I like to fancy myself a bit physic.  :lol:
were you talking about Harry and Chelsy or W&K??

Vanity6

Jenee

I think things might change between Harry and Chelsy if they lived in the same city and saw each other more often- speaking from experience, long distance relationships are oh-so-romantic, and absence really does make the heart grow fonder. So hopefully, they'll be smart and live together awhile before making any big decisions.  

chavita

yeah you never know....but i don't think he's gonna marry her... i agree with wombs.. he'll have some more gfs b4 he settles down
Harryite #0009

Vanity6

QuoteI think Harry'll marry Chelsy. Once he's finished Sandhurt next year he'll have lots of opportunities to visit her in South Africa to keep their relationship rolling, and when she's finished University in presumably 2007, I think there's a good chance she might actually move to England. I mean, it's not like she doesn't have the means to do such a thing -- her father could probably easily set her up in a nice apartment somewhere in England. I say there's even a possibility Harry and her might eventually shack up together within the next 2 years in the time leading up to their engagment. Edward and Sophie did it, so why can't they? Harry marrying Chelsy will definitely stir up controversy, given her background, but I doubt Harry'll give a crap. If the whole moving thing's not possible, he'll probably just propose on one of his trips visiting her in South Africa and of course from there she'll have to move to England....
The years 2007 and 8 I think'll be interesting... by reason why is in the quote.

Isn't Chelsy supposed to be going with Harry to that Sandhurst dance or ball next year in March? I wonder what'll be their plans for his 21st birthday this year... is Harry going to have a huge bash thrown for him like William had for his 21st?... if so, Chelsy'll probably be his "guest of honor" like Jecca supposedly was at William's... lol

chavita

wow! you really got Harry's life planned, right Vanity?

or is it just a hunch?
Harryite #0009

Vanity6

That's just my opinion of how thing'll pan out... sorry if it doesn't sit well with some people.

chavita

don't worry, everybody respects everybody's opinions here
Harryite #0009

Wombat

QuoteSo hopefully, they'll be smart and live together awhile before making any big decisions.
I agree with Jen...+ they need to wait until they're much older before making a commmitment like marriage... :)  

chavita

i think Harry'll wait enough...i don't think he's desperate for losing his freedom that much ^_^
Harryite #0009