Fergie's 10-years of weight watching

Started by AHoch82, January 12, 2007, 03:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AHoch82

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/Fergie+s+10+years+of+weight+watching-28797.html

QuoteBritain's Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, is celebrating her 10th anniversary with Weight Watchers this year.

:thumbsup:
Harryite #0040

busyme

I'm a lifetime Weight Watcher member myself, and so I do buy the magazine. She was the top feature in this month's mag. The article had it's good points but it seemed fairly shallow in length to me this time around, considering it was supposed to be the feature. And I have to agree with her, taking off the weight and keeping it off is a HUGE daily challenge. I toast to her success!  :thumbsup:
:kisskiss: Flirt-ite #0017 :Royal: Willite #0096

agentblueberry

Good for her to stick with something healthy and rewarding like that, and good for you as well busyme! :) :thumbsup:
Chelsyite # 0022  Harryite # 0084  Dianaite #007  Stunningite # 002 Cheese-ite # 0013 Willite # 0076 Daniel-ite #002

busyme

Kotty

Quote from: agentblueberry on January 13, 2007, 04:56:10 AM
Good for her to stick with something healthy and rewarding like that, and good for you as well busyme! :) :thumbsup:

Well, she has the money to be able to afford all those pre-portioned meals and shakes and such you have to buy on the program.
Me, I'll just eat more yogurt and chew on a few more carrot sticks. ;)

busyme

Kotty, WW is'nt about pre-portioned meals and shakes at all. Those are optional, and yes they do have their own line of food products but it's not a requirement to the program at all. Weight Watchers gives you the tools as to how to eat normal foods and still lose the weight.

I never bought into the meals and shakes and I still lost 40 pds, made it beyond my original goal and have maintained it for over a year. I think you are thinking of Jenny Craig and that is something totally different.